• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo vs The Nameless One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Open a YouTube video and press the right arrow on your keyboard, that's how King Crimson works; it's a skip button, he skips the things he doesn't want to happen so they won't affect him, it really isn't complicated at all.
That is just skiping like Hit, King crimson outright does a video cut.

@Eficiente Ah yes, i just remembered Doppio Vs Risotto Nero, its right that King crimson becomes acasual from the timeline and fate, which lets him "rewrite it/avoid It", this Friday we Will se It animated!

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Kirby71 said:
That is just skiping like Hit, King crimson outright does a video cut.
Exact same thing.
Not the same thing, to Skip means that It happened, that is more like time acceleration/time skip, King crimson is like a video cut, because It actually erases what just happened, and he is acasual in that erased time, erasing>Skiping, if It was skip, Diavolo would have gotten shoot by Aerosmith in the Metallica fight, but no. Time skip=/= Time erasure.

Here's the explanation I like to use when explaining KC's.

Imagine you are trying to kill some random guy. You pull out your revolver, and shoot him. Boom, he's dead. You pull out a granola bar from your pocket, peel the wrapper, and take a bite.

Now, imagine you are trying to kill Diavolo. You pull out your revolver, and the next thing you know, your revolver is holstered, and you're eating the granola bar. Then, King Crimson donuts you and Diavolo steals the rest of the granola bar.

Kirby71 said:
Not the same thing, to Skip means that It happened, that is more like time acceleration/time skip, King crimson is like a video cut, because It actually erases what just happened, and he is acasual in that erased time, erasing>Skiping, if It was skip, Diavolo would have gotten shoot by Aerosmith in the Metallica fight, but no. Time skip=/= Time erasure.
That's stuff only Diavolo sees, I'm talking about what the opponent sees when Diavolo's ability activates, it skips forwards a few seconds.

Paulo.junior.969 wrote:
Except because no one remembers what happened, implying that It actually never happened, It if was Skip, abacchio wouldnt be confused when the erase happened, they were like "wtf just happened?" Bruno would have died, Giorno wouldnt hace noticed "something was wrong" and how can a time skip explain bullets going through King crimson without piercing him? Tell that to Risotto Nero, he surely is wondering in his afterlife wtf did just happen, for giorno, It felt like a erasure.

Skipped = no one remembers. No one saw the thing happening because it was skipped, and they can't remember something they never saw happening in the first place; Diavolo is the only one who sees the event happening within the erased time where nothing can affect him, everyone else just skips straight from point A to point C without ever touching point B; point B doesn't happen and only the results remain.

Basically, it skips the point in which something happens, so it never happens.

Well, It may feel like a skip, but, imagine after a time erasure you see the past, you are in point C in time and when seeing the past you go directly to A without seeing B, in a Skip, like in a video, the time skipped still happened, so you would see B, that is the difference between Skip and erase.

But what do you try to prove, how the opponents do feel it le how It is actually?

How the opponent feels. Nobody who has ever interacted with King Crimson has the power to see the past, so, as I've said, it makes no difference, you're just arguing semantics to make it more complicated than it should be.

Ok, It may feel like a Skip, but anyways, remember, when It comes to effectiveness, erasure>Skip and they are not the same in this perspective.

Nice (i think this discussion wasnt that needed, It doesnt actually care how It feels like, what Matter is what It is, It can confuse people, im thinking instead of talking, anyways people can read this but dont care).

Yeah, but the opponent wouldn't suddenly understand everything about King Crimson's ability, would he? I explained the very basics of what the opponent sees to simplify as much as possible so people would stop complaining that its complicated, anything else is just situational stuff that really doesn't matter, so I really don't know why people are bringing up "the opponent seeing into the past" when that never happens at any point in Part 5.

This thread puts a smile on my face, seeing users disagreeing with something while not even trying to do anything about it.

Eficiente said:
This thread puts a smile on my face, seeing users disagreeing with something while not even trying to do anything about it.
You mean caleb voters? They still need to go through the "what can he do against the time erasure"

What? Plot manipulation? No that won't work.

I'm still unconvinced that Diavolo could get his Time Erasyure off before Caleb could Time Stop. They're both thought based, so I do't see how it can be declared who's faster.

So, he now starts with timestop like Diavolo starts with precog? Didn't he started with plot hax or "many, many" other things?

Well then, prove it.

He is guaranteed to because of Epitaph. If for some reason Diavolo saw that Caleb was gonna stop time and decided for some reason to wait 10 seconds and make it a race then maybe you could call it into question, but otherwise he will always use it first

Head bang frustration
god not this shit agai

@Iapitus It's fair for the confusion. Even in an non-shitpost sense, King Crimson and Epitaph are confusing.

I mean, Epitaph is basically Schroginer's Cat, but the cat is future events and Epitaph is like some cartroony x-ray glasses that let you see in the box without opening it beforehand. Knowing the future in this sense, confirms the future, before it happens. It's basically psudeo-Fate Manipulation via precog.

CrackerVolley said:
@Iapitus It's fair for the confusion. Even in an non-shitpost sense, King Crimson and Epitaph are confusing.
I mean, Epitaph is basically Schroginer's Cat, but the cat is future events and Epitaph is like some cartroony x-ray glasses that let you see in the box without opening it beforehand. Knowing the future in this sense, confirms the future, before it happens. It's basically psudeo-Fate Manipulation via precog.
Exactly, and King crimson can avoid that confirmed fate thanks to the acasuality it has in the erased time.

CrackerVolley said:
Yeah, that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back