• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could go wrong?

• Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • High 8-C Mob is being used
  • Starting distance of 10 meters
VOTES:

• The results: 10 (Epiccheev, JooCipher, LordUrien, DargooFaust, StarterPack, Eficiente, TriforcePower1, LaGoneCarat, IapitusTheImpaler, PaulFrank)
  • The esper:
  • Inconclusive:
Diavolo A
Mon 100 Percent

Mob's plus:

Unlike Jotaro, diavolo has 10-A durability, meaning Mob can one shot with tought based TK .

Higher AP and durability,plus can shield himself and AOE swarm with plants.

More mobility. (can use TK to levitate above diavolo's range if he survives enough to decide Diavolo is too dangerous).

Mob's cons:

In character means he will likely try to K.O him by ragdolling/paralyze him by restricting his joints while very unwilling to kill.

Diavolo's plus:

Passive foresight with tought-based timeskip almost nulls mob's chance of hitting after the very start of the fight.

In character diavolo is paranoid, willing to kill and very efficient (also more experienced)

Diavolo's cons:

Likely to be one-shotted if not crippled/severely hurt by Tought based TK the instant the fight begins.

Lower AP means the fight drags a little longer, wich is bad for Diavolo.

Mob's main chance is using TK the moment the fight starts to defeat diavolo, who will instantly react with time-skip. Here,Diavolo either gets one shot/crippled due to terrible durability or survives (unlikely, but JoJo character's eat fatal wounds for breakfast) and takes the fight decisively with precognition+time skip from there.

Since this is in character Mob,he might try to just restrain or hesitate , Diavolo will then time skip before being hit with epitaph, and give Mob no chance of breathing with his Time skip spam and precognition, likely killing Mob before he can levitate away or properly guard himself with plants.

Diavolo 9/10 FRA (Mob would likely win if they were bloodlusted tho)

Come to think of it, Diavolo can just punch right through Mob's barriers by going through them while KC's ability is active.

I don't see any issues with the reasons for Diavolo winning, I'll FRA them. That said I think Mob has better chances of winning than 1/10, Mob can still TK King Crimson when its ability isn't active.

Dargoo Faust said:
Come to think of it, Diavolo can just punch right through Mob's barriers by going through them while KC's ability is active.
I don't see any issues with the reasons for Diavolo winning, I'll FRA them. That said I think Mob has better chances of winning than 1/10, Mob can still TK King Crimson when its ability isn't active.
Agreed, Mob's TK is very versatile in what it can do as he's able to target multiple points of the body ( paralyzed all of Mogami's joints when he was possessing Minori, Twisted Toichiro even worst than Betelgeuse did to Rem), can crush in AOE around him (his fight with Mukai from Claw) and many more.

Not to mention if Diavolo decided to use stealth and go for observation/ assassination Mob would just levitate out of his range and Ravage the entire area with plants and TK, putting Diavolo in a terrible situation. Diavolo 7/10 altough he still wins (in character that is)

Diavolo ftra.

Dargoo Faust said:
That said I think Mob has better chances of winning than 1/10, Mob can still TK King Crimson when its ability isn't active.
Why wouldn't he see that coming tho?

Eficiente said:
Diavolo ftra.
Dargoo Faust said:
That said I think Mob has better chances of winning than 1/10, Mob can still TK King Crimson when its ability isn't active.
He will, but he's right in front of mob. i assume speed equalized equalizes reaction speed too (otherwise diavolo blitzes)

So assuming Mob decides to attack the instant the fight begins it's high 8-C tought based instant TK vs tought based instant time skip

Eficiente said:
In he downtime between KC uses Mob would sense KC/Diavolo with his ESP and then TK them with a thought based action, which isn't really something's Diavolo can avoid without activating KC another time.

That said, just want to make sure; 100%/???% Mob is restricted, correct?

That still depends whether or not Mob's shields are actually strong enough to withstand King Crimson's attacks (assuming they don't phase though the psychic barrier). If not, Diavolo wins pretty easily. If so, Mob takes notice and TKs Diavolo into submission.

LaGoneCarat said:
If not, Diavolo wins pretty easily. If so, Mob takes notice and TKs Diavolo into submission.
That's easy to say, but Mob would be in an state of confusion to due the jump in causality and Diavolo would see Mob attacking him in the time erase due to precog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back