• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axl233 said:
King Crimson can one shot people who are stronger then Batmam,btw Batman cannot see or hurt stands so he either gets donut'ed or shoked to death.
He can sense him and has enough AP not to be one shot.

You can't hide from the future, and sensing isn't as good as seeing.

Seriously, it's impossible to "hide" from the future. Batman runs off behind some rocks. Diavolo sees him do this before he does this. Batman sneak attacks. Diavolo sees this 10 seconds ahead of time. See the problem?

That implies that Diavolo can understand or notice someone that regularly goes unnoticed by people who can hear every action in the world and pinpoint minute occurrences.

No. It's implying Batman can't hide in the first place. They start in sight of each other. If Batman jumps behind rocks, Diavolo sees it. If Batman sneak attacks, Diavolo sees it. It's hard to hide when they can follow you everywhere you go before you're even there.

Batman hides in a building? Time erase, he just ran face-first into King Crimson.

Diavolo can't see squat if Batman disappears. Batman isn't just hiding behind rocks, he's more or less invisible to anybody without obscene levels of enhanced senses.

...he does. Constantly.

Without break? There have always been periods where he hasn't used it, and even if he can he still can't attack outside of a time erase.

While in the Bruno fight it's not clear, in all future fights? He spams the shit out of it.

Also, he can't attack inside of a time erase is what you meant, yea?

Yobo Blue said:
Speed Equal isn't enough to account for Batman's massive skill advantage. Speed is only a small part of dodging.
that is actually a fair point, like i have said before bruce makes tactics on the fly so if he knows how this works then he will be ready

he won't really try to hide, he knows he will get caught, he will try to fight him by adapting to Diavolo's tactics

if he gets his hands on diavolo at least once, then he has basically won since he will probably beat him down before allowing him to have a second of breath to time erase

Speed is a lot of dodging, especially when KC knows where Batman is dodging to.

Yes, but Batman's superior skill and instinct mean that he's got more or less every shot covered, and Diavolo isn't constantly time erasing, otherwise he could never have punched anyone. Any chance he gets to attack it leaves him open.

This is true, but a hit to the chest is still crippling here.

And King Crimson only has a 1/1000 chance of hitting him.

ThePixelKirby said:
What's the tactic? Saying "he has a tactic" means nothing, what's the tactic?
That I don't know, we won't know the specifics of the fight, no one will

By tactics I mean plan of attack, whether it be fighting in a way that Diavolo can't go against even if he saw it happen or pulling a trick like an explosive which he can't stop from happening or something like that

Speed is a lot of dodging, especially when KC knows where Batman is dodging to.

Yes, but Batman's superior skill and instinct mean that he's got more or less every shot covered, and Diavolo isn't constantly time erasing, otherwise he could never have punched anyone. Any chance he gets to attack it leaves him open.

He does constantly time erase. Time erase, punch, time erase, punch. Batman's not advantage isn't skill, which means nothing when every single move you make is predicted and countered.

Tell me how Batman gets around being Donut'd when his dodge is predicted.

That I don't know, we won't know the specifics of the fight, no one will

By tactics I mean plan of attack, whether it be fighting in a way that Diavolo can't go against even if he saw it happen or pulling a trick like an explosive which he can't stop from happening or something like that

If you can't name any feasible strategy, that's not a valid argument. He can stop an explosion- erase it.

Yobo Blue said:
Seriously. Just always being in the right place in the right time isn't enough to overpower Batman.
Being stronger and hitting him every time he tries to dodge is.

Tell me how King Crimson gets past his dodge being predicted.

He turned the skull of a 1 ton character into a bloody pulp with just one punch Batman who is 2x times weaker gets one shotted.

Yes he can sense but not hurt him or affect him any way shape of form because only stands can interact with other stands.

Diavolo can't counter every single move atman makes. Batman has dozens of different weapons he can use in hundreds of different ways. Just time erase isn't enough when VTman can easily make a move that takes longer then 12 seconds to manifest.

He turned the skull of a 1 ton character into a bloody pulp with just one punch Batman who is 2x times weaker gets one shotted.

Yes he can sense but not hurt him or affect him any way shape of form because only stands can interact with other stands.

Actually, pretty much everyone KC has fought has been only Building level, and Batman scales above his feat too,

Good thing he can hurt Diavolo

Tell me how King Crimson gets past his dodge being predicted.

Simple. Batman uses a move that A. Exists longer then 10 seconds or B. One that occurs after 10

ThePixelKirby said:
If you can't name any feasible strategy, that's not a valid argument. He can stop an explosion- erase it.
When you can't say what will happen exactly doesn't mean he can't do anything

Imagine I say, "Messi will do something like this to get a goal" and you say "You can't tell exactly what he will do, then that means he can't do anything" it doesn't work like that

The explosion was an example, my argument goes by the lines of he will do something that he can't account for evenif he knows it is coming

Also, just a question but can Bruce throw a freezing projectile or a batarang to disorient him before he does anything? I mean the batarang is much faster than both so it should logically hit him before time erase or anything and while he is disoriented Bats just beats him up

Oh, and BTW, vital blows are relatively ineffective against Batman. His suit redistributes force throughout the body to mitigate it,

He can one shot people who scale to characters who are 1 tonners they are not baseline,therefore Batman who is 2 times weaker then those guys gets one shotted.

KC protects Diavolo if he wants to hurt him he has to get past him first.

Him being more skilled means nothing when he is opponent has precog and can see what he is gonna do in the next 10 seconds.

Also Diavolo for Fra.

Yobo Blue said:
Oh, and BTW, vital blows are relatively ineffective against Batman. His suit redistributes force throughout the body to mitigate it,
Diavolo would likely think his suit is a Stand and attack the face. He had 2 subordinates with Stands like that and always aims for the user.

Diavolo fra, I guess; he spams Precog like there was no tomorrow, meaning surprise attack are out of the questio, and also increases the chances of landing a hit on Batman, since he know how Batman is going to dodge and can adapt to it before he does so. A single punch will do massive damage to Batman due to the AP advantage (being able to one-shot characters who are twice as durable as Batma), Batman can't touch or interact with King Crimson and Diavolo can't be harmed during erased time, which he also spams like hell, meaning he could counter most of Batman's attacks, plus durability advantage from being able to take hits from characters who are comparable to him in strength meaning even if Batman can land many hits, Diavolo can just keep going.

I mean, if Diavolo spams time erase like that, Batman can't really do anything here. Kind of a stomp then.

I can only see Batman wining here by using gas bombs tbh, otherwise he can't deal with KC despite being, well, batman. I don't know how often this batman uses those, tho.

Yobo Blue said:
I mean, if Diavolo spams time erase like that, Batman can't really do anything here. Kind of a stomp then.
Considering your long and extensive argument for how Batman wins, I doubt it's a stomp. So, you vote Diavolo?

DALOKA said:
I can only see Batman wining here by using gas bombs tbh, otherwise he can't deal with KC despite being, well, batman. I don't know how often this batman uses those, tho.
If he knows about KC, he will likely do, I think.

Considering your long and extensive argument for how Batman wins, I doubt it's a stomp. So, you vote Diavolo?

No. My argument hinged on the fact that there would have been a few openings, but it underestimated the sheer spam of time erasure.

DALOKA said:
KC predicts and erases.

If he knows about KC, he will likely do, I think.

Problem is that even gas eventually disappears, so two time erases are more then enough to shut down Batman's whole arsenal, especially with precognition.

Yobo Blue said:
If Diavolo uses time erase twice in a row those won't work either. Stomp.
With such a large thread and so many arguments for Batman, it's not a stomp via Batman's skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back