• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo vs The Nameless One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, my vote was cause hacks and essentially FRA. As I only went off what o could read (from profile and here). You were still arguing the reasons above at the time. So it did count.

Again. That was only me saying my Vote counted then. Also why I said technically it counted. My vote couldn't have happened made invalid Until After the argument. And grace couldn't have started if my vote prevented it (along with others). That's what I'm saying. I'm not arguing for right now.

It's hard to say that votes need to be invalidated in a thread so I will say that I agree on lap with that.

After roughly reading through the thread, I do agree with the others saying that Calbe'sabilities wouldn't be able to overcome Diavolo's Time-Erasure.

So Diavolo FRA.

Grace ended already

It started when Iapetus voted Diavolo and the vote gap never dropped enough to take us out of grace

This was basically Diavolo vs DIO sans the regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back