• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to go Diavolo here actually. I will say Batman using Toxins can be a problem but Unlike Jokers fight with Diavolo Time Skip is a thing here so that gets null and voided. The suit redistributing force also isn't gonna save Bats from getting the Bruno treatment should KC land a hit.

Diavolo takes it via much better precog, hax and AP

With such a large thread and so many arguments for Batman, it's not a stomp via Batman's skill.

All arguments for Batman don't work due to time erasure,

JohnConquest1 said:
I'm gonna have to go Diavolo here actually. I will say Batman using Toxins can be a problem but Unlike Jokers fight with Diavolo Time Skip is a thing here so that gets null and voided. The suit redistributing force also isn't gonna save Bats from getting the Bruno treatment should KC land a hit.

Diavolo takes it via much better precog, hax and AP
He really stomps.

Considering your long and extensive argument for how Batman wins, I doubt it's a stomp. So, you vote Diavolo?

No. My argument hinged on the fact that there would have been a few openings, but it underestimated the sheer spam of time erasure.

If with very few openings you said Batman could win, then why is it suddenly a stomp when it turns out he has very few?

Regardless, are you retracting your vote or switching to Diavolo?

And yeah, I know it's weird to see me make the argument, but every Batman win condition can be time erased.

Considering your long and extensive argument for how Batman wins, I doubt it's a stomp. So, you vote Diavolo?

No. My argument hinged on the fact that there would have been a few openings, but it underestimated the sheer spam of time erasure.

If with very few openings you said Batman could win, then why is it suddenly a stomp when it turns out he has very few?

Regardless, are you retracting your vote or switching to Diavolo?

Straw man. I never said he needed a few, just that he needed a good amount.

@Daloka Is that a vote for Diavolo? If so, grace.

Grace because naturally Yobo's vote is retracted if he calls it a stomp, and John voted Diavolo.

Zark2099 said:
Two people just vote for both Batman and Diavolo so this ends in some way.
Nah. Batman has no actual win condition. If anyone can find won, that would be great, but no one has brought forth one that works.

This is what everyone has been trying to tell you this whole thread.

I mean, that's true, but I kind of underestimated how often he used it since no one thought to bring scans of it.

Yobo Blue said:
Nah. Batman has no actual win condition. If anyone can find won, that would be great, but no one has brought forth one that works.
We actually brought up the possibility of this being a stomp 2 votes in but you kept insisting on it being otherwise.

If this is a stomp thread someone close it or the OP delete this

I'll vote Diavolo with Mid Difficulty, as Batman doesn't seem to have a solid enough win condition. Maybe he could pull it off but it's unlikely.

We actually brought up the possibility of this being a stomp 2 votes in but you kept insisting on it being otherwise.

If this is a stomp thread someone close it.

Because no one actually brought scans so that people could analyze KC's stuff.

EmperorDoom25 said:
So, does Batman really have no win condition here?
If Batman gets away from Diavolo, his chances of winning rise dramatically. So if the fight plays like the Bruno fight, Batman has more of a chance. If it plays out like anything else, Batman loses rather badly.

So, it's unlikely, but if Diavolo does miss or lose track of Batman, things can go downhill.

DALOKA said:
I'll vote Diavolo with Mid Difficulty, as Batman doesn't seem to have a solid enough win condition. Maybe he could pull it off but it's unlikely.
Grace.

If Batman gets away from Diavolo, his chances of winning rise dramatically. So if the fight plays like the Bruno fight, Batman has more of a chance. If it plays out like anything else, Batman loses rather badly.

So, it's unlikely, but if Diavolo does miss or lose track of Batman, things can go downhill.

Wasn't it said any sneak attack Batman pulled could be precogged?

Wasn't it said any sneak attack Batman pulled could be precogged?

It could, but getting time to hide and simply prepare does give Batman a lot of options. Options that could possibly let him land the one hit he needs on Diavolo to win.

But it's still pretty decisive.

Well since Batman knows about KC he could lead with throwing enough paralyzing gas bombs that last for longer than 10 sec.

If they last for more than 10 sec they won't, since that's the time of KC. Although, unless they literally work instantly, that still won't net him a win just an inconclusive.

Ogbunabali said:
If they last for more than 10 sec they won't, since that's the time of KC.
And KC can be used twice in a row, which by that point would be able to erase and avoid it.

Ogbunabali said:
If they last for more than 10 sec they won't, since that's the time of KC. Although, unless they literally work instantly, that still won't net him a win just an inconclusive.
Maybe? Most take more time then the activation of KC.

Yobo Blue said:
So, does that mean Diavolo at least can't see Batman hide. Because that's the only way that would work.
Diavolo can see him run to hide, but once Batman actually gets away and Diavolo can't see him, Diavolo can't really track him.

Diavolo can see him run to hide, but once Batman actually gets away and Diavolo can't see him, Diavolo can't really track him.

I don't actually think Diavolo can see him hide, since people with better senses can't do that. But yeah, Diavolo FRA then I guess. You win some, you lose some.

I do still think this is a stomp. Even if you bloodlust Batman it won't really change anything.

Ogbunabali said:
I do still think this is a stomp. Even if you bloodlust Batman it won't really change anything.
I'll go over it after it finishes, and I might put it up for analysis on the Removal Thread if I think it's a stomp. But nothing stopping you from doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back