• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing I could come up for Batman would be Private Investigations; it is about a detective trying to find out whether his wife was having an affair, and not getting anything good out of it, except for personal things he doesn't want to share.

It fits Batman very well, being a mostly calm song, but has a few loud notes in it (representing how Batman mostly works in silence in the shadows, but he sometimes has to go hand to hand against the villains), it also mentions private and personal things, symbolizing both his secret identity, and the reason why he became Batman (the death of his parents) being something personal; the affair part symbolizes how Batman never fully trust anybody (having plans to defeat the JLA if needed, and stuff), and the more obvious parts: it's about a detective, and it is a dark song, I don't think I even need to explain this one.

Diavolo's precog is seeing an unavoidable future. What is going to happen will happen, and Batman can't do anything about it. And he can time his attacks so that they land the moment erased time ends. While Diavolo is free to change destiny, Batman is stuck with the original fate.

Diavolo FRA. The one overhyped is Batman.

I have to agree with Yobo, how is this fair in any way?

If Batman gets prep, he likely stomps.

If no prep, Diavolo stomps.

I still kind of think it's a stomp, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. If you disagree with it, you should probably talk about it on the removal thread.

I'll add the match. There seems to be far more votes for Diavolo than stomp claims. If it is a stomp, get it removed.

I know it's like way too late to add this, but i feel like KC can phase through Batmans chest and destroy his heart, since it's a stand and all and Star Platinum has been able to phase through Jotaros chest. If Diavolo finds himself unable to donut Batman right away he can do that.

(also about the whole Diavolo not being able to sense Batman hiding, Doppio could see Risotto going invisible with Epitaph just cause)

lElizhaa said:
Totallynotchewbacca said:
i guess it depends if batman can devise a plan to work around his precog (I am sure he could) and hit him
honestly, if he can see 12 seconds into the future, then can't Bruce just do something in less that time? He would only see himself defeated, unless if he can see everything happening in those 12 seconds
I mean Diovalo at best is barely one to 2 time stronger than Batman. Batman outskills here.
lol what? 'at least 2 time stronger' where did you get this from? .With the ability king crimson, he is able to not only erase time and see the future, but mutilate grown ADULT MEN with ease. Diavolo prefers to finish the fight quickly, and so king crimson usually only needs one or two blows in the right places to put someone down. Batman has small building level durability and small building level attack potency, while diavolo has building class+ for both. If you have king crimson donut batman once, even if he wouldn't die instantly he would be seirously injured. If he we were to hit him in the head, he would instantly kill him. We've seen king crimson strike ge's head, and he crushed it into pieces. In one chop, diavolo severed off polnareff's arm and BOTH legs, and he's building level(higher than batman), and he later even ended up donutting polnareff, and he instantly died. How is someone that is small building level going to survive, if someone building level cant even go against this man's attacks? Diavolo has much better attack potency than batman, and on a level of skills he is very skilled and an intelligent fighter. He's been running a huge criminal orginization for years, and has been able to keep a low profile without ANYONE in it knowing his true identity. Not only that, when it comes to fighting he is really skilled, like in the risotto vs doppio fight(that wasn't even diavolo and yet he still ended up outsmarting risotto in some parts) and he would've easily defeated buccariti's crew if it weren't for trish being alive. Batman has no chances in this battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back