• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't understand absolutely anything, but I agree, until today I'm waiting for the game to come out to play on my cell phone.
To summarize PoC got a big rework out of nowhere and now is less of a DMC game and more of a honkai game. Among the dozens of changes the scans we use are nowhere in sight be it because the game now has hard level lock or because they got deleted altogether.

So we decided it's better to delete everything and wait for December since iirc the game comes down around that time.

To summarize PoC got a big rework out of nowhere and now is less of a DMC game and more of a honkai game. Among the dozens of changes the scans we use are nowhere in sight be it because the game now has hard level lock or because they got deleted altogether.

So we decided it's better to delete everything and wait for December since iirc the game comes down around that time.
So the 9D thing looks like it went down the drain lol

So the 9D thing looks like it went down the drain lol
Oh don't worry I've got some reliable contacts that tell me certain peeps will be using SMT Dante bodypillows as SSS grade copium like they did when canon Dante was tier 7 or when DmC reboot was first shown kek!

Being devilish facetious aside, I've always found PoC dubious at best so count me on the agree team that said does this change hypothetically affect over verses that get content/story yeeted?

E.g: important lore/feats isn't retconned narratively but straight up deleted literally.

Oh don't worry I've got some reliable contacts that tell me certain peeps will be using SMT Dante bodypillows as SSS grade copium like they did when canon Dante was tier 7 or when DmC reboot was first shown kek!

Being devilish facetious aside, I've always found PoC dubious at best so count me on the agree team that said does this change hypothetically affect over verses that get content/story yeeted?

E.g: important lore/feats isn't retconned narratively but straight up deleted literally.
I hope it's ok, I don't want my Dante to fall 🥹

I was told that both LoL and Destiny get lore deleted constantly but it's still used because it existed at some point so...

Anyways this got enough support, well save the current files in a sandbox or something over the course of the day and after that we'll ll delete everything poc related to make room for the 1A thread

I agree, obviously. I was one of the biggest supporters of this proposal when it was discussed in the Server. While this is happening, (particularly saving and altering details back to how they were before short the adjustments unrelated to PoC), I'll be writing up the Gen. CRT and I'll probably put it up this week (or whenever the revisions are complete.)

I was told that both LoL and Destiny get lore deleted constantly but it's still used because it existed at some point so...
Interesting, I might have to investigate this subject at some point in the future but for now I can say my question was answered.
never trust a free mobile game, especially from China

anyway, I agree
I mean all F2P gacha mobile games are awful regardless of nation imo.

oof.

Tbh i kinda expected something like this will happen. The fact it's online mobile game made with Unity game engine is already giving me some red-flag.

I agree, obviously. I was one of the biggest supporters of this proposal when it was discussed in the Server. While this is happening, (particularly saving and altering details back to how they were before short the adjustments unrelated to PoC), I'll be writing up the Gen. CRT and I'll probably put it up this week (or whenever the revisions are complete.)
I'll save all the profiles, pages and stuff as we need to update the links because of the imgur situation.

When I'm done someone will have to delete the stuff and in your general crt we need to discuss the new tiers and hax so it'd be best if you add that too

I think I saved every page that uses PoC scans 1 2 3

Now we need to delete everything, change tiers and all that stuff but the pages are locked and I'll be busy for the rest of the night

Wouldn't their immeasurable speed also get downgraded? Or are there other feats in the actual canon for immeasurable speed?
There is another feat by Argosax but we found it a couple of months ago and it was gonna be added with the general crt. For the moment the verse will lose the speed too

After the removal, there will be a thread to add some new stuff, some ratings may even be a surprise 👁

About the removal, this is pretty much accepted, I'll have some free time by the end of the day, and I can help with the edits, but I believe we should wait to make so many changes after the Backup CRT

I'd make GoW tier 9 to invalidate the haters existence. They wouldn't know how to exist without being able to use wank as an excuse to shit on a verse they don't like
I'm fine with someone inflating their preferred character. It's attacking characters they don't like that's weird, unless there's actually something about the character to warrant the hatred. For example, hating DMC solely because you're a Kratos or Bayonetta fan, or hating DB just because you're a Saitama fan seems childish and toxic, not to mention unwarranted and unhealthy.

I told y’all to wait for the full game to release before we jumped the gun on the tier 1 stuff but you ************* never listened to me.

either way I agree with the removal, no need to keep shit that we don’t know exists or not on the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back