• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Anyone mind explaining to me how the Sparda twins have Low-Godly in DT? Full details would be rad. I remember Vergil coming back from being erased but that was with lots of time iirc, do they have Low-Godly feats while in DT?

Also about Dante's page, wew lad his page is kinda messy. I get adding the explanations but you guys should figure out a way to shorten them / condense them into a better format, like this for example.

Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Now in base, When serious, Dante and Beastheads's magical aura can be used to destroy objects and even cause despair and fear in these objects and made Chen's most loyal employers to flee)

You don't need to add in Fear Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation, just label it as Aura since that's what it's called. The type of Aura here would fall under the Fear-Inducuing type and the explosive type since he can break shit.

You guys also gave Dante the same ability in several keys which is redundant since if he had it in his first key then it would be applicable to the other keys. Page could definitely use a good cleanup.

Also about type 4, what were the issues with that again? I believe in the thread we were talking about having it reworded yet again but that thread died. Gotta know what it was even about before I make the thread for type 4.

Regen will get a new thread, don't worry about it for the moment.

And yeah, it kinda dwells a lot in abilities he has (which I think its because they are stronger/better)

Type 4, your problem is that it didn't specifically mention causality, the threads linked said something along the lines of not needing to be specifically named or called causality, there is someone already planning a revision for the whole thing too so don't bother much with it.

DMC ratings.
For yall, I also disagree with said ratings outside the wiki but I'm also aware with our set of rules and standards that it's legitimate here. I basically feel the same way about 2-C DMC as I do about 2-C Bleach, disagree outside the wiki but in the wiki our rules allow for such ratings.

Also Weekly beef has been looong before DMC, DMC was Matt's verse to spite (along we Bleach, the two Fandoms are basically brothers in arms after Matt slammed both with stupid downgrades.)

yeah umm… here’s the thing, with Weekly he keeps claiming that the site standards would make the ratings unviable and therefore downgraded, but none of the stuff he shows us was ever proven that the feats don’t count on the site. He keeps claiming DMC would be downgraded to 4-A, which the only thing I can think of that he could argue 4-A DMC at max is Mundus’ pocket dimension, which has a guide that the original Japanese text confirms Mundus made a universe there.

Matt was against a LOT of series being upgraded, not just DMC, but God of War and Castlevania, the first two having the most back and forth from an upgrade I’ve ever seen. And Castlevania just having Matt flat out refuse to let much CRTs go, cause my first big CRT on the wiki was upgrading Castlevania Alucard and he just said “game mechanics” and closed the thread without letting me argue.

Last edited:
Literally if all the god tier feats get scraped then 4-A is nonexistent. They'd be tier 6-5 if we really threw out everything. I don't know what he's talking about there but I can top all of that with some of his past actions but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse here. Simply put, let him say what he wants and ignore it because the chances are he won't even bother making the threads.

Matt is another can of worms, like the time he spread his Flow of Souls nonsense for Bleach which took years for us to fix. Downright slimey.

Until he makes the downgrade thread we're not taking anything he says seriously.

Matt closing my Castlevania CRT pissed me off more personally cause he flat out refused to answer my question on why he closed it before I could say anything.

Is Matt are retired? I rarely seen him as he's in 2016 when he literally exist in almost every thread lol.
He got demoted because of his rat tactics, then was subsequently banned because he tried to pull his usual bullshit on a Mario upgrade thread, but this time it was towards a mod so they weren’t having it

Matt does that a lot, I remember when he made a thread about bumping Bleach God tiers from High 6-A+ (basically the highest you could go into high 6-A.) to baseline 5-C last around 400 comments because he wanted to be stubborn while also insulting the fanbase.

Oh or when he and TataHakai kept saying "no." over and over as a response on a Bleach calc I made years ago.

Literally if all the god tier feats get scraped then 4-A is nonexistent. They'd be tier 6-5 if we really threw out everything. I don't know what he's talking about there but I can top all of that with some of his past actions but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse here. Simply put, let him say what he wants and ignore it because the chances are he won't even bother making the threads.

Matt is another can of worms, like the time he spread his Flow of Souls nonsense for Bleach which took years for us to fix. Downright slimey.
You should have seen the shit he pulled to try to take away immeasurable Sonic.

Honestly Sonic has its own issues, and he was right there to a certain extent but since he's a cocky vindictive egomaniac he didn't execute it properly.

I still have nightmares about the stupid Meta he made on the wiki, where writing a long wall of text (even if it was wrong.) would get accepted just because the response was long. Don't even get me ******* started on him spreading the terms "Occams Razor" and "vehemently disagree." which nobody used properly because of him.

Wait... I saw Dante profile and bit suprised about his age.

I believe he's not reaching 50 in DMC 5, hell he's not even at 40 in DMC 2 and DMC 4.

But damn Lady literally look fine if she reach 50 years old

DMC 5 is only in his 40s? Shouldn't he you know like not have a beard?

Shit I mean look at Vergil, that mother ****** didn't look much older than his last experience other than he looks more like David Bowie now.

David bowie is the original sparda

DMC 5 is only in his 40s? Shouldn't he you know like not have a beard?

Shit I mean look at Vergil, that mother ****** didn't look much older than his last experience other than he looks more like David Bowie now.

David bowie is the original sparda
I remember Itsuno talk about that in one of his streaming with Matt.

David Bowie is an Alien

NGL but a bunch of Dante's abilities have seriously poor grammar, especially in the DMC Vol. 1 tabber section.

Back