• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Also, a friend shared this in another server, even though their birthdays aren't confirmed AFAIK i thought i'd share it

cf1a5ed1.png

58d039d1.png

I never knew DMC 5 Se has detail about SDT, like in 00:24 until 00:27 you can see the sky still bright and then at 00:30 the sky goes dark and more darker when he use Hell on Earth until 1:04 when his SDT runs out.

I can assist with English, but I’d need the context and wording so I can properly portray the ability/feat.

I know that, but it’s more around the specific wording of abilities and how they behave exactly. Also, I don’t know how to edit Dante’s profile. Con of being new here.

Also where does concept Manipulation for Yamato come from?
I believe it’s from separating Nero and his soul from the Savior, as the Savior melted and merged with the souls of its sacrifices, described as becoming one, singular, and completely unique existence. Then the Yamato simply stabbing it allowed Nero to be separated from it, which is in line with the fact that Yamato can split Vergil apart in a similar fashion, separating his very being and existence into two separate individuals and existences, similar to how the universe itself was split into what it is today, separating the Demon World from the Human World when in fact they were one singular existence long ago, taken apart by the power of Sparda. This would typically be broken down as such individual abilities, but due to the cosmic level of the Sparda line and their active ability to resist those individual abilities, (and the Yamato is doing something similar, if not better), it gets interpreted as conceptual manipulation due to the fact all of these examples straight up state entire existences and realities are being fundamentally altered on the foundational level. (Which is easily displayed by the Demon Realm’s irregular understanding of the laws of reality, including the very laws that govern it.) The Demon World and Human World once being one entity/existence and now so separate that one is an irregular casualty case and the other is our very reality truly paints the picture of how vast and truly deep the level of alteration goes, granting and removing concepts within ours and the Demon World, or at bare minimum maintained by Demons like Mundus if you do not believe Sparda himself with his power utilized within his swords got the job done. And then Yamato, as well as Vergil, are able to do something incredibly similar, and even scale above Sparda in capacity, as well as negate and kill beings like Mundus, (it is stated Vergil in top shape during his fight would have beaten Mundus if he was not wounded and drained from his fight with Dante at the end of DMC3), so it’s incredibly consistent with the idea that Yamato, or bare minimum, Sparda blood USING Yamato, can split concepts. Specifically Devil and human concepts, including gateways between said dimensions like in DMC4.

I know that, but it’s more around the specific wording of abilities and how they behave exactly. Also, I don’t know how to edit Dante’s profile. Con of being new here.
Fair enough, than just bringing the scans should be enough for you than to help with the wording on Dante's profile.

Bump

Do y'all think Dante and Vergil fighting against each other for a month and ten days straight from June 15 to July 24 counts as a decent stamina feat?

Most likely yes.....the problem is they recover their stamina in seconds while in downtime...like literally seconds in the novel.

And they were likely taking atleast small breaks here and there in this instance.

So make of that what you will...and how this Month and 10 days apply.

Last edited:
Most likely yes.....the problem is they recover their stamina in seconds while in downtime...like literally seconds in the novel.

And they were likely taking atleast small breaks here and there in this instance.

So make of that what you will...and how this 10 days apply.
Month and ten days, they fought from June 15 to July 24, that's a full 39 days.

Month and ten days, they fought from June 15 to July 24, that's a full 39 days.
Lol...sorry.

Well.....I have no problem with it....just gotta convince @Tony_di_bugalu 🥴

But considering their win counts are in handfuls...means they faught hard and concluded rarely. So very less breaks.
So ye..... 39 nine days of stamina for fighting someone of same calibre.

Not to mention they also fighting demons while cut the Qlipoth roots and continue to settle the score
Pretty sure they cut down the Qliphoth roots 3 hours after Nero beats Vergil on 15 June, since the fight happens at 3-ish PM and the tree itself is cut down and falls by 6:30-ish PM

The rivalry gets rekindled after and goes on for 5-and-a-half-weeks straight (39 days from June 15 to July 24, as July 24 is where the power for the DMC office gets cut again and Vergil and Dante are seen fighting against each other).

Long story short.
MONTHS AGO
weekly try to calc rwby stuff
rwby stuff calc has bad result because of roosterteeths poopoo cinemotography
bambo thinks his calc is bad and cant be used
weekly tries to bribe bamboozle in vscentral
hr department finds out
le banned for 1 year EPICLY

rwby stuff calc has bad result because of roosterteeths poopoo cinemotography
Based on a watching a few episodes and gifs of RWBY, there was something that I could not point out accurately in their fight scenes that I never liked to watch. Was it because almost every fight scene that I've watched always needs repetitive dodging motions and bullet timing feats? Idk...just trying to let out a small rant.

Back