• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Let's rock, baby!

DMC.jpg

I not seeing Vergil or Lucia.... disappointed

Unfortunately i don't find one with than

Last edited:
So after reading the new chapter, lets go into the feats:
- Vergil managed to dodge a almost point blank attack from demons.
- Vergil got stabed 3 times by demons, survived but, has on the verge of death (in simple term: almost died lol).
- Yamato got summoned by Vergil when he asked/needed power.
- Vergil got his inner demon unlocked when he used yamato and regenerated in a instant the stab wounds and blitzed the same demons who did stab him.
- Vergil goes inside or really close to the house, starts to the cry and the same cry gets burned away and vergil isnt affected at all (dante also stayed inside the house till the fire stopped, and isnt affected by the fire).

- Vergil is at least MHS+ and 9-B after getting Yamato
- Summoning for Yamato and maybe for
Rebellion
- Resistance to Extreme Temperatures for Dante and Vergil maybe Nero

Lady needs to be upgraded back to MHS+
She can fight demons like Puia that can attack they prey on lightning speed

Lady never was MHS+, she was Match 92.20 (High hypersonic+).
Kid Vergil before unlocking his power would scale to it.
Vergil with yamato likely MHS.
This ups Gilver to MHS too.

Yeah, my bad
She can fight lower tier demons in a regular basis like Mephisto
So mach 92,20 for Lady and Kid Vergil
Vergil with Yamato should be MHS+
Gilver and Dante should be at least MHS+

Nico's reports in DMC5 special edition and capcom's website confirm that Yamato's blade itself is sharp enough to cut space and dimensions so each attack from it is spatial manipulation durability negation.

There is also some implication in nico's reports that Mirage Edge and Mirage swords (previously known as summoned swords) are Vergil's soul or maybe parts of it but that could just be nico calling it his soul because of how it looks.

Last edited:
Checked those myself and it's consistent already with the Yamato's capabilities. That and Vergil just casually cutting through space to create a portal as he did at the start of M18.

I would just take it as Nico calling it that way for how it looks but it doesn't seem that different from how Nero summons up a blue blade for his Showdown attack. That and Nico's report is different from what the website described the Mirage Edge.

"Mirage Edge

A weapon shaped from Vergil's own infernal energy. There's something about this blade—its shape and attacks—that resembles Force Edge, the sword his father wielded so long ago.

Fast and furious, its rapid-hitting strikes can quickly overwhelm its enemies."

The Mirage Blades and Doppelganger also bring up "infernal energy" or, in the latter's case, "demonic energy" so there's that.

Yeah, Yamato statement in DMC5 SE is consistent with others from the games, mangas, novels and guidebooks that say that Yamato can cut space/dimensions

The Mirage Edge and Doppelganger is just Vergil using demonic energy/magic to do the swords, just like Dante uses demonic energy/ magic to do the Royal Guard abilities and his Demon Forms and Nero use to make his explosion with the bullets from Blue Rose

I going to finish my CTR for the verse there is some cool suff for DMC that is going to make the profiles way more bigger and they maybe even get broken stuff like Acausality Type 4 for demons and hybrids and Law Hax for The Demon World

So, I saw in another thread that our favorite devil hunters and Vergil supposedly have low-high regen. Can I see the scans for that?

So, I saw in another thread that our favorite devil hunters and Vergil supposedly have low-high regen. Can I see the scans for that?
Upscaling from Nero who got melted by the savior (in the novel) and from Sid who did another one similar in the anime

Boi upside you has everything

Well, not every major character. Unless I'm a nimrod and Urizen and V actually aren't that important.

ah yeah, there is some things that got deleted when applying the changes for some reason LOL.
Just add back again, CTR isnt even necessary

Well, alot of things some of than are:

Extrasensory Perception (Power Sense, Magic Sense and Evil Awareness)

Soul hax on lower keys

More enhanced sense feats than just Soul Vision

Reactive Evolution and new types of Accelerate Developments

All abilities and Resistances from the Demon Physiology

Resistancess to Holy, Energy and Life Force Absorption, Heat, Power Null, Cosmic Awareness and Fate hax that works on Type 4 Acasuals

So I've noticed Dante and Abigail don't have any justifications for their Class Y stuff, does anybody happen to have a scan of Abigail performing the feat?

Back