• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

To be fair the fighting choreography hasn’t been that great ever since Monty Oum’s passing, but that’s for another discussion thread.

The Demon World could be fitting for this.

I think we should just make post-DT DMC3 Dante and post-DT DMC4 Nero Class M and onwards via scaling to the Savior. His solid stone arm alone is Class M territory.

Ye, I am waiting for my exams to finish since LS CRT was my job.
I have certain arguements for full scaling to Saviour+Debris.
But will have to wait till 12-13 Aug for that.

Ye, I am waiting for my exams to finish since LS CRT was my job.
I have certain arguements for full scaling to Saviour+Debris.
But will have to wait till 12-13 Aug for that.
BTW, I have found the official height for the Savior, he is 150 meters according to the Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection. He was originally supposed to be 50 meters tall but that made him appear too small in Fortuna City so the Devs just proceeded to make him 3 times taller.

His arm alone is almost 70 meters long.

BTW, I have found the official height for the Savior, he is 150 meters according to the Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection. He was originally supposed to be 50 meters tall but that made him appear too small in Fortuna City so the Devs just proceeded to make him 3 times taller.

His arm alone is almost 70 meters long.
Thats the female version, the OG version is just big... Like his feets alone already dwarfed the mountains.

Honestly many idea were scrapped which is unfortunate.

Thats the female version, the OG version is just big... Like his feets alone already dwarfed the mountains.

Honestly many idea were scrapped which is unfortunate.
Yeah, the female version was 50 meters tall, but the male version is 3 times as big.

BTW, if we're gonna make weapon profiles for DMC, might as well give Yamato its 2-C key since it undeniably took full-on thrusting attacks from Dante's Devil Sword Dante.

If not for its tier, then definitely for hax....
It has enough hax of its own to be its own character. Which will save a lot of space on character profiles which have Yamato.

But the thing about durability is that, Sealed Mundus at end of DMC3 broke Virgil's Yamato....and both are 6C/H4C....soo...
It literally follows the logic of "manifestation of Vergil's power". So Yamato will have to get varies tier..with respect to its user's tier.
Since Sparda , 5Vergil and 4Dante use it and are 2C.....so 2C here.
4Nero and 3Vergil will be 6C/H4C with it...

If not for its tier, then definitely for hax....
It has enough hax of its own to be its own character. Which will save a lot of space on character profiles which have Yamato.

But the thing about durability is that, Sealed Mundus at end of DMC3 broke Virgil's Yamato....and both are 6C/H4C....soo...
It literally follows the logic of "manifestation of Vergil's power". So Yamato will have to get varies tier..with respect to its user's tier.
Since Sparda , 5Vergil and 4Dante use it and are 2C.....so 2C here.
4Nero and 3Vergil will be 6C/H4C with it...
Yamato would be 2-C only post-DMC5, not before it.

Also Sparda undeniably needs a bunch of its previous game renders. I can upload the images and put them in tabbers.

Here ya go

2-C at its strongest pre-DMC5.

DMC5 and onwards would be 2-C through and through.

One confusing part is, which section do we leave the "Broken by Mundus" part for? The 6-C/High 4-C part? Or for the "2-C at its strongest" part?

One confusing part is, which section do we leave the "Broken by Mundus" part for? The 6-C/High 4-C part? Or for the "2-C at its strongest" part?
It would be 6-C/High 4-C for sure, since it was DMC 3 Vergil who face him.

kinda iffy about DMC 3 Vergil being high 4-C

Just one thing I do agree with what was there, but we could be at risk in adding those stuff without the thread, I wouldn't mind personally

Back