• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match 1: Cookie Clicker Vs Devil May Cry! Equal Stats Verse Tournament!

I don't think distance matters much, the baker has absolute control of space and time, to the point where only his shipments can reach any place no matter what, they cannot even be late if they try.
I mean in terms of whether it starts at the Bakery shop or 4 kilometers away in new york, something like that.
Yeah, it's infinite stuff again, because you can't defeat infinite demons, or demons spread over infinite space, by finite means. It's like me bringing up cookie clickers infinite backup cosmologies.
I say it in the sense of SPACE, like i have my house and i can put things in my house
Then Cookie Clicker just seals that universe away in turn and gets its cookies back from the past.... or just produces new ones. Not like that is ever an issue lol
they can cut the seal cuz Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda allow pass, also they can affect the past as well but is fair about create new Cookies

I mean in terms of whether it starts at the Bakery shop or 4 kilometers away in new york, something like that.
The bakery has restaurants in the "end"of the universe (the universe IS infinite, It can have infinite ends)
I say it in the sense of SPACE, like i have my house and i can put things in my house
The bakery can fill the universe with cookies and still have more cookies.
they can cut the seal cuz Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda allow pass, also they can affect the past as well but is fair about create new Cookies
The time machines have a artifact that can alter causality to prevent paradoxes

All the fights in this Tournament take place on an Apocalyptic Earth iirc and I'm guessing the starting distance is gonna be max SBA which is 4 kilometers.
okey, in that case all It will be decided with one move for both side, I suppose in the case of DMC it could be simply do a Judgment Cut while bakery would be like throw cookies

okey, in that case all It will be decided with one move for both side, I suppose in the case of DMC it could be simply do a Judgment Cut while bakery would be like throw cookies
the bakery can use Cursors to attack or use their own hands (like how they can pop the winklers)the wizards can use different spells to, and they also have a metacosmic army to fight.
They have actually múltiple forms

the bakery can use Cursors to attack or use their own hands (like how they can pop the winklers)the wizards can use different spells to, and they also have a metacosmic army to fight.
They have actually múltiple forms
never say they cannot, anyway which thing is the more likely they do?

i dont taking into account Hax thought (since I think that would break the rule of going too broken), I think the best DMC option would be JC thanks to their Precog

never say they cannot, anyway which thing is the more likely they do?

i dont taking into account Hax thought (since I think that would break the rule of going too broken), I think the best DMC option would be JC thanks to their Precog
I mean pretty much they can do all of this things, wizards fight each other very frequently to the point they can have news.

Oh you know what is bad?the bakery also has that, the chancemaker allows the Baker to know the position of every particle in the universe, so they also have precognition

I mean pretty much they can do all of this things, wizards fight each other very frequently to the point they can have news.

Oh you know what is bad?the bakery also has that, the chancemaker allows the Baker to know the position of every particle in the universe, so they also have precognition
They resist precog which work on acasualty type 4 as well they are Acasualty type 4

If you say that in a way that there is only a finite populated part of it, that's fair but also not too helpful, as Cookie Clicker can just flood that specific part with cookies.
Like, if they let the universe of cookies in, other things can probably get in too, like a Bakery spaceship.
Well, Bakery could replicate those swords via fractal mechanics.
Causality Enforcers should take care of opposing timetravel. Cookie Clicker can also do eternities in each instant, which would get things done.
How would a Judgement Cut take out the while Bakery civilization?
Anyway which is the attack more likely to them to use regardless of prediction abilities without be a thought-based?
All of them? This is a civilization, not a character. There are at least hundreds of each device they have in use at any time.

Edit: Btw. The Bakery would have knowledge from the future even just due to the fact that it has swarms of time travellers stealing cookies from the future and past. Doesn't even really need precog.

How would a Judgement Cut take out the while Bakery civilization?
I mean, by cutting everyone? Pluto cut a universe in half, assuming this, I don't see it as impossible for DMC to simply roll the weapons and launch a thousand cuts.

This again, if they starts in this way, because I'm still unsure of things.
All the fights in this Tournament take place on an Apocalyptic Earth iirc and I'm guessing the starting distance is gonna be max SBA which is 4 kilometers.

Also, Wait, all the characters in the verse are fused, in just one or is it that all the characters in the verse exist independently but have the same abilities? I read the op again but I still don't understand that part

Also, Wait, all the characters in the verse are fused, in just one or is it that all the characters in the verse exist independently but have the same abilities? I read the op again but I still don't understand that part
Afaik going off the tournament thread, it's all the characters independently from each other from both verses against the other verse all with their stats equal.

Tough thing to do when you are being ganged by 67 centillion cookies
DMC vol. 2 Dante could directly tango while trapped inside an omnipresent guy, humiliate him and block him regardless of his Immeasurable number of attacks as well they would constantly apply speed boosters

DMC vol. 2 Dante could directly tango while trapped inside an omnipresent guy, humiliate him and block him regardless of his Immeasurable number of attacks as well they would constantly apply speed boosters
All stats are equal, so I doubt he could do that, purely based on logistics. Like, if you want to do anything significant to any number of cookies that have your same stats you are going to need higher stats than them. (or high AoE hax, I suppose)
Shredding a universe worth of cookies will just need, at minimum, lots of time.
I mean, by cutting everyone? Pluto cut a universe in half, assuming this, I don't see it as impossible for DMC to simply roll the weapons and launch a thousand cuts.
Well, this is stat equal. A single cut won't be able to destroy even remotely everything in a civilization. And with the Bakery's ability to build civilizations in seconds, by the time he does thousand cuts they would have already repaired most of that and expanded to an intergalactic and interdimensional scale.

Back