• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

A reminder that Kamiya's Twitter WoG for Mundus 100% usable supporting evidence for the DMC1 Mundus feat.
Another reminder that the tweet is useless and not even necessary when we already have even more supporting evidence than that in the novels and the prequel manga, and using the tweet as being "non-serious" is the worst way to downgrade DMC

Another reminder that the tweet is useless and not even necessary when we already have even more supporting evidence than that in the novels and the prequel manga, and using the tweet as being "non-serious" is the worst way to downgrade DMC
The tweets weren't used in the first place because there was nothing concrete that indicated that the feat was a creation feat and because Kamiya "wasn't being serious" or a "troll". Those two ideas are no longer valid thanks to Precious Tears, which is where the dimension being universe comes and said book was supervised by Kamiya. Kamiya supervising a book from 2001 that said Mundus created a universe in DMC1 and him having 3 Twitter WoGs that states Mundus created a universe with one of those WoG being nearly a year after the initial WoG and in a different language makes it clear that he was serious and should make this one of the most solid WoG examples on site but no because of "Bu-bu-but it's from twitter". Those tweets won't lead to any downgrade whatsoever, only further support the proof that we already have.

Last edited:
Yeah Mundus is 100% legit with or without Kamiya

What helps is actually for the translation, since by the guide alone the feat can maaaybe be 4-A

The tweets weren't used in the first place because there was nothing concrete that indicated that the feat was a creation feat and because Kamiya "wasn't being serious" or a "troll". Those two ideas are no longer valid thanks to Precious Tears which is where the dimension being universe comes and said book was supervised by Kamiya. Kamiya supervising a book from 2001 that said Mundus created a universe in DMC1 and having 3 Twitter WoGs that states Mundus created a universe with one of those WoG being nearly a year after the initial WoG and in a different language should make this one of the most solid WoG examples on site but because of "Bu-bu-but it's from twitter". Those tweets won't lead to any downgrade whatsoever, only further support the proof that we already have.
You learn something new every day then.

The tweets weren't used in the first place because there was nothing concrete that indicated that the feat was a creation feat and because Kamiya "wasn't being serious" or a "troll". Those two ideas are no longer valid thanks to Precious Tears, which is where the dimension being universe comes and said book was supervised by Kamiya. Kamiya supervising a book from 2001 that said Mundus created a universe in DMC1 and him having 3 Twitter WoGs that states Mundus created a universe with one of those WoG being nearly a year after the initial WoG and in a different language makes it clear that he was serious and should make this one of the most solid WoG examples on site but no because of "Bu-bu-but it's from twitter". Those tweets won't lead to any downgrade whatsoever, only further support the proof that we already have.
I mean the Bayo tweets is serious tho

Yeah, but we gonna need to post another CTR fist before making that one tho, since we need to fix Dante's speed section in DMC3 key.

You know, beside Weekly,Earl and Matt.

The other Mods seems just agree or neutral with DMC CRT, idk is that a bad or good thing though

Thanks to Claudia on twitter, she translated something interesting about Eva in artbook.

Which means possibly she's not ordinary human, at least in the past. the theory she's an umbran witch might be true at this point.

Thanks to Claudia on twitter, she translated something interesting about Eva in artbook.

Which means possibly she's not ordinary human, at least in the past. the theory she's an umbran witch might be true at this point.

Interesting, very interesting.
Makes further sense for Alternate Universe Eva to have such respect among even Rebel Demons....she was their Head in that novel, unfortunately she isn't shown in that, only told about her by former Mundus General.

Then why does Dante look like he's aging? Then again, maybe he actually has the body of a young man, but the stressful stuff he has been through makes him look like a more mature guy.
Eva's still a human, right? A lot of people would be upset if it turned out she actually wasn't one, considering the half-human sides of the main gang is the reason everybody likes them

Nahm you are looking to deep. The tl is about how they wanted to make her "match" the gods and demons in the sense to make her seem like a fitting figure, one that can make you look twice knowing she is with what basically was the strongest thing around.

It is all just about her looks, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, the alternative Eva is compared to sparda because of her love, not strength

Then why does Dante look like he's aging? Then again, maybe he actually has the body of a young man, but the stressful stuff he has been through makes him look like a more mature guy.
Eva's still a human, right? A lot of people would be upset if it turned out she actually wasn't one, considering the half-human sides of the main gang is the reason everybody likes them
I mean, shave his beard in 5 and he looks 30 again which is basically his DMC1/2/anime age.

The long hair, the beard and the fact that he has white hair makes him look older

Hmm maybe, atleast on the ageless part, dunno about the first part of the description though. Still feels more than just flowery words, but whatever, it devs being vague as hell on niche stuff.

To be fair, sometimes the lore implies Sparda found Eva before modern age.

Isn't Eva who made Sparda wake up to ''justice'' ?

I ask about japanese people about this to, they say the reason why Sparda betrayed Mundus because he sees "error" in him.

Kamiya also revealed more why Sparda betrayed him in the past, but unfortunately the kanji seems hard to understand.

If you'd like to talk about the respect you have for the guy, I'd urge you to take a look at the Berserk discussion thread.

You know I just check about Vergil profile and seems bit outdated in equipment and abilities.

Some move like Hell on Earth is not even listed on profile.

Well, true on that, Vergil is missing Hell on Earth there, i gonna ask to add to his profile.

I also going to add some abilities to his profile on my next CTR that is almost finished.

Can we stop with those for a while?
Well, i am fine chilling for a bit, but everytime this happens, my CTRs becomes bigger, so idk if is a good idea to do that honesty and if you want to make that matches you talked earlier, than we will at least one more CTR for that to be safe tho,

Back