• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante Demon Killah said:
Looking again, that form Dante used in the end it's not the Majin Form, is the Perfect Devil Trigger, that one said to be stronger than Sparda and it was on DMC4 original concept

I believe that Majin Form = Perfect Devil Trigger btw
Perfect DT is not canon. I don't know why people always other with it.

Dante's DT at the end is Majin form.

Perfect Devil Trigger is sexy (no homo) But Dante's Majin Form shown to be no match for the final boss in the trailer

I just finished the Demon

Maaaan, it's too good to be true, using Devil Breakers is awesome and the gameplay is even better than DMC4, this game will be the best of the franchise for sure

The only thing that a noticed is that the Demon is...easy, very easy, even Golliath lol

A tip: Right at the beginning, go foward and than go back to the Van, Nico will get pissed with you XD

Dante Demon Killah said:
I just finished the Demon

Maaaan, it's too good to be true, using Devil Breakers is awesome and the gameplay is even better than DMC4, this game will be the best of the franchise for sure

The only thing that a noticed is that the Demon is...easy, very easy, even Golliath lol

A tip: Right at the beginning, go foward and than go back to the Van, Nico will get pissed with you XD
Can't you adjust the difficulty? Also, what rank did you get?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't you adjust the difficulty? Also, what rank did you get?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, I didn't saw nothing about difficulty in the Demon

I got an "A", not bad, but I was more focused in see the new things, next time is an "S" lmao

And yeah, Golliath is easy lol

Dante Demon Killah said:
Hey Reb, the Reboot calc will also change with these revisions ?
Hmmm... that's true as well, and I figure they would go up to Tier 6, or High 7-A at absolute worst.

> The face and the wings are Majin Form

> The color and the Sword are Perfect Devil Trigger

I guess they fused both forms in one

>People calling the Majin form sexy

>Imagine how Dante would rape womens in his Majin form.

The Doujins writing are writing themselves (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Btw, meanwhile I expected the reboot to be 6-C with new storm feat shenanigans, I only got 7-A+ results

OG vs Wuboot t i m e

Uuuuuh

I don't think you can scale V to High 7-C like that. I'd hold off from giving him any stats before the game drops.

I think the likely is just there until the game comes out and clears things up for an actual profile. Then again i've never been sure how blogs work.

Maybe he should scale to the human characters for now, and his summons should be High 7-C? Considering that one of his summons can fight against the Goliath boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back