• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, can we talk about all this MTX nonsense others are upset about?

People are literally dismissing Matt's and Itsuno's claims about microtransactions as nothing but lies, without any basis whatsoever, because it's a AAA single-player game w/ MTX alongside the shit Activision & EA make. Clearly they don't know jack about the game and its community.

Ever since the MTX nonsense and people are accusing and attacking Itsuno and Matt "who most likely doesn't even have hands in it, it's capcom decision" and despite Matt responding many times, people keep accusing him of lying with no basis at all

Thx to youtube channels like Angry Joe and Jim people are now filled with more fuel and say they won't buy the game. I am pretty sure most of these people never played DMC in their life because you must be an idiot if you think you need to spend real money on freaking orbs

This topic has been addressed even by Dante's VA.

Honestly it's pretty simple to just not buy the MTX. Plus most of the people who are saying these things, honestly beileve having all the moves will make you op. Do you know how many times I practiced to do a Max Act after I first got it? It's your skill that makes you op

You can have all the moves you want, It's pretty useless unless you have skills and know what you are doing.

Chrisras said:
Can't you just get the moves anyway by, you now, playing and enjoying the game?
Yes but people are assuming capcom is gonna make it a grjnd to get orbs. Which is funny since there are 7 ways to make orbs in the game. When proud souls would have been far more easier to abuse

Also, the demon resembles her DT a lot, and the way the attacks goes it looks similar to some of her attacks, this could be true...

Hmmmmm, maybe we can get a naked Lucia huh ? lol

Apparently DMC will be in a game show on October 6th bois, I think it's in New York

Writer's are just being inconsistent. This take place after 2 but it's still Nero's story continued from 4 hence why they consider it sequel to 4 and not 2.

It's exactly as @Jesterofgames explained.

Sorry to being this uo again but... Gamespot released the interview with itsuno about microtransactions

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-videos...balan/2300-6446644/?__twitter_impression=true "We designed the game so you should have quite a few orbs left over." "We have balanced this with the idea You don't have to pay money you shouldn't have to pay money." - itsuno (Gee I wonder why Gamespot left these 2 quotes out of there artical on the subject.)

Also when they where talking about "you shouldn't have to get all the move's" unlike what the artical made it seemed like.... they where talking about game balance meaning you don't have to get all the move's to beat the game.

ho? interesting. Tbh won't mind a sequel to that and the ending implies that of the sort too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back