• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, recently we came to a conclusion that Argosax > Sparda is not exactly accurate, because it's possible that Sparda had his powers sealed at the moment. Perhaps we should change Argosax' rating to "Likely High 6-A"?

ZERO7772 said:
More like possibly tbh. Does that affect the Dante tier though?
I don't think, he likely got stronger since DMC4 and easily defeated Argosax forms.

RebubleUselet said:
To what? High 7-C or simply Unknown?
He supposedly survived a battle with DMC2 Dante [who has the streak of killing every boss he mets].

Half Demons get overall power boost when they unlock their DT, it's should be noted then that Nero was >= DMC3 Dante without even unlocking his true DT "assuming he has one" and without all the Hax DMC3 Dante has.

Nero's potential is insane~

What Nero unlocked in 4 was his DT, maybe like Dante he will obtain a better type of it.

Demons like Sparda, Baul and Modeus took a human appearance, most other demons do not want to take a human appearance.

There are those that can access it via DT like Dante and Vergil.

And others made their own like Credo and Magnus.

Yeah supposedly that was his DT but it's still much different than the one Dante and Vergil using. I was assuming his DT might have another step before he reach his full power.

Speaking of which, I still don't understand why Lucia have a DT and Trish don't.

Yeap, so Nero it's not the only one without a Demon Form

Btw Dark, the are two Dante Vs Threads already finished, can you add them, please ?

Oh it's Netflix show. From what I heard the Castlevania adaption was very on point.

This should be pretty interesting.

Adi Shankar is such an interesting producer. I like that he's just this dude who wants to see these good works get the adaptations they deserve, so he snatches up the rights before Hollywood (or Uwe Boll?) can. That's admirable initiative. I'm not sure if calling your franchises part of "the bootleg multiverse" is the best PR move, but I'm not complainin'.

Hmm. Netflixverse? Adiverse? The Shankarea?

Bootleg Universe is something he already called his movies back when he used to make Fan Short films of shit like Venom, Punisher and Power Rangers.

Oh, I hadn't heard he did those, I'll check it out sometime. He must be fairly humble to designate his work as well beneath the canon, but I think his Castlevania anime lived up to high standards and believe his future work shall, as well.

This "bootleg multiverse" is, probably, the way he calls his "collection" of franchises, some people are saying that Castlevania and Devil May Cry will be now a crossover and saying that we will have Dante vs Alucard but I don't think so.

Anyway, his interview to IGN was awesome

>>>>> https://youtu.be/1i-bP9MSi0c

It would be cool if we had a DMC3 anime adaptation, or some time gaps covered, and oh, Adi is a hardcore Dante fan, so RandomVergil is not going to steal his spotlight, which is good ~~

Personally I either want a DMC3 Time Placement or post DMC4 with a dash of Nero. Could even start off with that Job Dante and the Ladies took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back