• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xmark12 said:
Maybe he should scale to the human characters for now, and his summons should be High 7-C? Considering that one of his summons can fight against the Goliath boss.
V can also hurt Cavaliere Angelo with his Cane, and this Angelo uses Trish for his powers

So yes, Cavaliere scales directly to Trish, and V's Cane and Summons can hurt him in, and also tag him in speed, and Cavaliere uses Trish's Lightning which is accepted as real lightning and also scales from her

So despite he being clearly weaker than Nero and Dante, he stills at the level of the Low Tiers of the verse

Btw, I believe Dante should have Type 2 Immortality

He literally walks away and multiple swords still in his body (DMC3 First cutscene, for example), so he kinda doesn't have to heal from them immediately

On the subject of immortality I think Dante should have types 1 and 3 with sparda devil trigger arius was going be come immortal by taking argosax's powers so why wouldn't be the same with Dante in the sparda devil trigger

Longevity = The user ages, but slowly so will die while old after a long time.

Type 1 Immortality = Never ages and will not die due to it since will never become old.

I am talking about type 3 that you suggested to add, Argasox can't be truly immortal if he got killed by Dante's blast.

Where was that mentioned?

I mean that's what I think because the trailer I saw, Cavaliere Angelo manhandled Majin Form Dante in their first fight.

Where was that mentioned?

I mean that's what I think because the trailer I saw, Cavaliere Angelo manhandled Majin Form Dante in their first fight.

I think you are a bit lost

The demon that defeats Dante is Urizen. Cavaliere Angelo is the lighting demon Dante kill in the Demon.

Urizen one shot Dante's DT form with a causal punch so he's easily above Munds and Sparda I think.

Dunno how he compares to Dante's Majin form

Urizen literally one shots DT DMC5 Dante, and Dante already surpasses Sparda in power, even in base form, on the second novel, as he easily defeats a stronger version of Mundus

You guys must remember that in the Alternate World, Eva is Sparda's equal, and she didn't defeated Void Mundus there

So basically Urizen can one shot Sparda and Mundus, maaan, Majin Form must be completely broken

ZERO7772 said:
Urizen one shot Dante's DT form with a causal punch so he's easily above Munds and Sparda I think.

Dunno how he compares to Dante's Majin form
This man Urizen completely destroyed a Majin Form Dante-That defeated a full power Mundus

No

Sparda DT Dante defeated Mundus

DMC5 Base Dante is leagues above himself from that fight

And Urizen defeated Devil Trigger DMC5 Dante, not Majin Form DMC5 Dante

Dante Demon Killah said:
No
Sparda DT Dante defeated Mundus

DMC5 Base Dante is leagues above himself from that fight

And Urizen defeated Devil Trigger DMC5 Dante, not Majin Form DMC5 Dante
Yes I meant DMC1 Majin Form Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.