• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am interested in urizen and what vergil did (theories can be theories until it comes out). Even if vergil is urizen is more like how

The theories started with V statement to Nero and the lowering the pitch of Urizen during the trailer [he sounds the same as Vergil], also the similar traits to his DT.

V says in the trailer that a powerful demon is about to be resurrected. It doesn't add up with what we know about Vergil from the leaks.

Sparda 20000000 said:
I think urizen might be Vergil after watching this

https://youtu.be/nG1AUMAGFmw
First people were jumping on V being Vergil and now it's about Urizen.

Vergil got defeated twice already, making him an enemy again "and big bad on the of it" is unlikely IMO. Vergil should get a redemption story arc.

There is also the theory that Urizen is using Vergil body kinda like Trish with the Cavaliere Angelo.

Dark649 said:
There is also the theory that Urizen is using Vergil body kinda like Trish with the Cavaliere Angelo.
That makes some sense after all Urizen is covered in those roots of that demonic tree.

Everyone talking about Vergil as if he's already confirmed

Maybe that guy who stole Nero's arm is Urizen and Vergil is just dead

Why Urizen would need The Devil Bringer I dunno

Dante Demon Killah said:
Urizen literally one shots DT DMC5 Dante, and Dante already surpasses Sparda in power, even in base form, on the second novel, as he easily defeats a stronger version of Mundus

You guys must remember that in the Alternate World, Eva is Sparda's equal, and she didn't defeated Void Mundus there

So basically Urizen can one shot Sparda and Mundus, maaan, Majin Form must be completely broken
Wait! WHAT!!? First time I heard about this Ó▓á_Ó▓á

The one in the picture is actually DT with Dreadnaught stack on the top of it. normal Dreadnaught doesn't cover your lower half.

ZERO7772 said:
The one in the picture is actually DT with Dreadnaught stack on the top of it. normal Dreadnaught doesn't cover your lower half.
I didnt knew about that, Im going to check it right now.

EDIT: You are rigth, I never noticed that little detail.

Um, sorry if I'm behind all the Devil May Cry Revision Threads, but can someone please tell me why Dante isn't universe+ level even though he is (Far superior to Mundus who created an entire universe and is confirmed to be Universe-Sized by the creatorseveral times, Mundus also merged both The Human World and Demon World together to create a "World of Darkness) https://m.imgur.com/a/mBxI08U Defeated Mundus who created The Beastheads which physically represents The Past Present and Future, Oneshotted Void Mundus who is superior to the original Universe Mundus who also has his own Beastheads, Defeaten Chen who almost transformed Into The Beastheads, whist destroying the Beastheads of the world Dante is from which turned Chen to dust)?

Plus I found this video over here in YouTube proving why Devil May Cry characters are universe level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=0WykxSrniDA&ab_channel=Zimator

@JohnCenanation If you want to change things make a CRT. However I will tell you now Kamiya's word will be shot down, Not only do statements on twitter hold no value on this site, and he's also considered a very unreliable source when it comes to twitter due to how he trolls his fans. Not to mention "world feats" are considered vauge here and fusing 2 "worlds" together could mean anything from Multi content/planet/or universe. However most times it's to vauge to be used.

Jesterofgames said:
@JohnCenanation
If you want to change things make a CRT. However I will tell you now Kamiya's word will be shot down, Not only do statements on twitter hold no value on this site, and he's also considered a very unreliable source when it comes to twitter due to how he trolls his fans. Not to mention "world feats" are considered vauge here and fusing 2 "worlds" together could mean anything from Multi content/planet/or universe. However most times it's to vauge to be used.
What about the part with (Defeated Mundus who created The Beastheads which physically represents The Past Present and Future, Oneshotted Void Mundus who is superior to the original Universe Mundus who also has his own Beastheads, Defeaten Chen who almost transformed Into The Beastheads, whist destroying the Beastheads of the world Dante is from which turned Chen to dust)?

With all due respect to Zimatorn, he isn't really good when it comes to the verse's powerscaling. He does get the ability stuff straight, however (in fact, his video was the reason I proposed a removal of Holy Manipulation from Dante's page).

Just a reminder that DMC low-tier characters will be going to Low 7-B once the storm revisions go through.

Btw, am I the only one who is iffy on scaling Dante from DMC3 to Echidna? I mean, he fought Blob Arkham, but it's not clear if he is above Echidna or not. I also remembered that Cerberus has a feat which could yield Tier 8 results, which we could scale Dante to, so his rating would be "At least X, likely Low 7-B".

I doubt DMC5 will give us any big feats aside from maybe that huge tree in the center of the city.

Unless they Urizen is going to blow up the whole planet, we won't get anything.

Sparda 20000000 said:
The argument could be made of that the te men ni gru guardians are comparable to echidna
Where does that come from? I don't remember anything like that, honestly. Also, we know next to nothing about Echidna, so saying she's a fodder is a stretch.

Arkham had the Force Edge and a portion of Sparda's power (a very small one, but still), being stronger than a random like Echidna should be easy for him

Dante Demon Killah said:
Arkham had the Force Edge and a portion of Sparda's power (a very small one, but still), being stronger than a random like Echidna should be easy for him
Again, I'm much more comfortable with scaling Dante directly to those he fought. Not saying that what you stated is not true though.

Also, Dante beat Cerberus before awakening his Devil Trigger, so he is more likely to actually scale to Echidna's feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back