• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm much more comfortable with scaling Dante directly to those he fought. Not saying that what you stated is not true though.

Also, Dante beat Cerberus before awakening his Devil Trigger, so he is more likely to actually scale to Echidna's feat

It's true that pre-DT should be weaker, but DMC3 Dante should be scaled to Echidna tho, you're right in saying that we don't have nothing about her, and that's the point, because we have from another Demon Bosses

In DMC3, Demon Bosses are the Temen-ni-gru guardians, an important tower that keeps Force Edge

In DMC2 they are part of Argosax...apparently lol

In DMC1 we have Mundus and his personal generals, basically they are the strongest Demon Bosses

And Echidna ? Well, nothing, She's a "baseline Demon Boss"

I personally don't like the idea of scaling characters due to their position.

And again, I'm not denying the possibility that Dante does scale to Echidna. I also still have to see what results Cerberus' feat yields.

Alright I recalced the feat. The results are still 8-B, but now higher.

Not sure if we should add them to Dante's & Vergil's page alongside the "At least" part, or just add "likely" to their ratings in DMC3.

I'll try to make a blog and put up a CRT.

RebubleUselet said:
But Nero is stronger than DMC3 Dante. By an unknown degree, yes but it's not negligible.
We have a statement of teen Dante being comparable to Nero. Even if Nero may be a little bit stronger, there's nothing suggesting that Nero is hilariously stronger than his uncle at the same age.

I don't have the exact link but, it's in old interview with the devs back in DMC4. Nero is supposed to be equal to DMC3 Dante.

I mean, they have similar feat anyway. Both held their own against a human-powered up with force edge. Unless you want to tell me Echidna is stronger than Sanctus.

No, my point is that Dante needed help against Arkham, who is arguably weaker than Sanctus since he held Force Edge, which is basically a dormant Sparda, while Sanctus wielded an actual thing. And Nero handled Sanctus all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back