• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TitanCrusher101 said:
His reasoning for why Ace beats Goose.
Well basically I have listed some of what composite Ace the Bat-Hound can truly do. (Last time they say composite Goose vs composite Ace and then I dug up what different versions of Ace could do.)

I hate word counts. I would have elaborated better but whatever. (Say Bat-Hound just aided Batman Beyond in defeating one tentacle monster instead of soloing. Also, Bat-Mite is the one who gave Bat-Hound superpowers in Batman #158.)

Off topic: the word count limit also turns Peni Parker into male genitals.

@Jason

While I agree with your first two points, according to MK lore, Cage is a descendant of some Mediterranian race of humans whose Shadow Power is like Kryptonite to Elder Gods. This is why Johnny and Cassie can stand up to Shinnok, but Sonya can't. Ben will probably use that against your answer

Sorvoe551 said:
@Jason

While I agree with your first two points, according to MK lore, Cage is a descendant of some Mediterranian race of humans whose Shadow Power is like Kryptonite to Elder Gods. This is why Johnny and Cassie can stand up to Shinnok, but Sonya can't. Ben will probably use that against your answer
If they could go that far. Also, many others have raised other points like matching Scorpion and Sub-Zero, tanking Sindel's screeches etc. SA may post those instead.

And I bet SA would mention the Falcon Punch debunk.

(Ah the Falcon Punch feat has been debunked by others already - quicker than expected.)

The real cal howard said:
Isn't Captain Falcon (Smash version) billions of times FTL via scaling to Smash!Kirby, Smash!Link, Smash!Bayo, and Smash!Lucario, all of whom could react to Galeem?
The profile does not say so. Though Galeem is still 489,014,356,725 c. And... Game Mechanics and Plot-Induced Stupidity son.

Though I bet SA may stick to the original version like they claim they always do. And current MK characters are MHS+ by reaction against lightning speed attacks. While Falcon is... Supersonic+ with a car and Mach 23 max with a wanked Falcon Punch.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
DB is probably going find some feat that's not well-known even to us and use it as a reason for her to win.
Or find a feat that we do know and blow it out of proportion to make it sound more impressive. Whatever fits their narrative.

Jasonsith said:
Or find a feat that we do know and blow it out of proportion to make it sound more impressive. Whatever fits their narrative.
By wanking Carol as eating a black hole by Hawking radiation in one go actually makes her at least multi-galaxy level.
But still need to explain how Goku > 18 > Carol (> Shazam ~= Superman) should SA Wis/ to wank on Carol.

Explaining Superman >= Shazam >= Son Goku > 18 > Carol is much easier.

You know how much salt will rise if they say Shazam can take on Goku?

MexicanJesus69 said:
You know how much salt will rise if they say Shazam can take on Goku?
But salt will also arise - along with logic fallacies - when Superman >= Son Goku > 18 > Carol >= Shazam (~= Superman?) exists. As Shazam is basically a less mature Superman but without the Kryptonite weakness.

Salt is less of what SA concerns. Esp. when nowadays more Marvel characters are beaten by DC characters and currently more Marvel characters are beaten by non-DC characters.

The S6 E5 will be for things unrelated to movies perhaps. Like Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn finally (?). Episode 6 MAY be Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath.

I also hereby bet Phoenix will come and fight Raven (who will return to die for killing a pony) and Galactus vs Unicron will be the S6 finale.

^ Marvel vs DC bird themed female reality warper battle. Both have "thematically similar" power-up forms as well.

And basically among the top requested matchups with Raven - Phoenix vs Raven and Scarlet Witch vs Raven are more popular than Raven vs Twilight Sparkle.

Back