• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First thing that it should be mentioned is
Captain Mar-vel's speed
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to the Submariner) with Unknown flight speed
The problem is Namor is no more Sub-relativistic
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Has consistently kept up with the Human Torch). Massively Hypersonic+ flight speed (Flew from sea to space)
So this probably should be changed since it seems likely that when Namor speed was changed Mar-vell wasnt.
Same problem for Ronan
Speed: Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Comparable to the Thing)
I dont even know why is the link on reactions linked to the reaction page is not even a feat.
Also the Thing is Hypersonic

But now for the main reason i made this thread

I was doing a page for Lauri-Ell half-sister of Carol Danvers, she has constantly appeared in Captain Marvel comic since 2020, she is the current accuser for Hulkling (which might be my next page) but she lacks some more feats specially for speed and lifting strenght (i dont really like to use unknown). I would like to have her scale with other Kree such has Captain Mar-vel, Ronan and possibly Carol Danvers (obviously for Mar-vell and Carol would be their first keys while not powered by outside sources). Considering all of them should somehow be comparable since they have equivalent trainning as top level in the Kree army. Ronan is an accused which is the top position, bellow of course imperor, he should be at least comparable to a Captain from the Kree empire such as Mar-vell. Carol Danvers is an half Kree that i will into details later.

The Kree has always been about power has seen
here their trainning is about power and you can see here that their experience makes them stronger, you can also see this scans are about Mari-Ell a Captain from the Kree empire and also Carol's mother, as a Captain and a Champion from the kree empireI think she would scale at least comparable to Mar-Vell since both went through the same trainning and Mari-Ell is even considered an elite even among the Captains although she doesnt have a page, but with this we could get to a conclusion that the likes of Captain and above which include the accusers should be at least the same tiers. (Life of Captain Marvel)
And an addition to all Kree profiles of Reactive Evolution and or adaptability since Mari-Ell said it was a biological mechanism to adapt. This obviously doesnt apply to Carol Binary as she has topped the evolucionary scale for her DNA. (Uncanny X-Men)

And now about Lauri-Ell, she was made in a lab to be the strongest Kree, the DNA used to create her was that of Mari-Ell and another powerful Kree so i think she could scale the same as original Mar-vell, Carol in her classic key and or Ronan, in terms of feats she already has a resistance feat that should be superior to Carol Danvers by surviving this. Also Lauri-Ell become the Accuser so she could scale to Ronan too.
This part is more of a question but when i made a question thread someone told me to that it would be better to make a CRT since this could also be used to create a page for Kree civilization. (Captain Marvel vol 10)

And now a last thing not exacly related but its important

In my previous thread about Captain Marvel I saw someone mention Carol's limit being Star over what happened when she was saving a sun with Quasar, well thats wrong.
As you can see in the scan bellow she wasnt somehow powering the sun or any star related feats she was creating a white hole to counter anti matter, im not sure the author actually knew the scientific part but she went as far as to place a note talking about black holes and comparing it to a white hole. So she would get the ability to create white holes which doesnt exist but we have a page for black holes so it wouldnt be fair to not have one for white holes too, i dont think this can be calced as far as i searched in this wiki which had a thread about white holes from 2018 and never was actually answered, I think this should be comparable to a black hole calc considering how the author compared it to a black hole so i guess that was her intention since she doesnt really know what a white hole is.

CVqETXa.png

Last edited:
First thing that it should be mentioned is
Captain Mar-vel's speed
The problem is Namor is no more Sub-relativistic
So this probably should be changed since it seems likely that when Namor speed was changed Mar-vell wasnt.
Same problem for Ronan
I dont even know why is the link on reactions linked to the reaction page is not even a feat.
Also the Thing is Hypersonic
See this thread. The speed scaling is currently being handled there
But now for the main reason i made this thread

I was doing a page for Lauri-Ell half-sister of Carol Danvers, she has constantly appeared in Captain Marvel comic since 2020, she is the current accuser for Hulkling (which might be my next page) but she lacks some more feats specially for speed and lifting strenght (i dont really like to use unknown). I would like to have her scale with other Kree such has Captain Mar-vel, Ronan and possibly Carol Danvers (obviously for Mar-vell and Carol would be their first keys while not powered by outside sources). Considering all of them should somehow be comparable since they have equivalent trainning as top level in the Kree army. Ronan is an accused which is the top position, bellow of course imperor, he should be at least comparable to a Captain from the Kree empire such as Mar-vell. Carol Danvers is an half Kree that i will into details later.

The Kree has always been about power has seen
here their trainning is about power and you can see here that their experience makes them stronger, you can also see this scans are about Mari-Ell a Captain from the Kree empire and also Carol's mother, as a Captain and a Champion from the kree empireI think she would scale at least comparable to Mar-Vell since both went through the same trainning and Mari-Ell is even considered an elite even among the Captains although she doesnt have a page, but with this we could get to a conclusion that the likes of Captain and above which include the accusers should be at least the same tiers.
And an addition to all Kree profiles of Reactive Evolution and or adaptability since Mari-Ell said it was a biological mechanism to adapt. This obviously doesnt apply to Carol Binary as she has topped the evolucionary scale for her DNA.

And now about Lauri-Ell, she was made in a lab to be the strongest Kree, the DNA used to create her was that of Mari-Ell and another powerful Kree so i think she could scale the same as original Mar-vell, Carol in her classic key and or Ronan, in terms of feats she already has a resistance feat that should be superior to Carol Danvers by surviving this. Also Lauri-Ell become the Accuser so she could scale to Ronan too.
This part is more of a question but when i made a question thread someone told me to that it would be better to make a CRT since this could also be used to create a page for Kree civilization.
I think this is alright
And now a last thing not exacly related but its important

In my previous thread about Captain Marvel I saw someone mention Carol's limit being Star over what happened when she was saving a sun with Quasar, well thats wrong.
As you can see in the scan bellow she wasnt somehow powering the sun or any star related feats she was creating a white hole to counter anti matter, im not sure the author actually knew the scientific part but she went as far as to place a note talking about black holes and comparing it to a white hole. So she would get the ability to create white holes which doesnt exist but we have a page for black holes so it wouldnt be fair to not have one for white holes too, i dont think this can be calced as far as i searched in this wiki which had a thread about white holes from 2018 and never was actually answered, I think this should be comparable to a black hole calc considering how the author compared it to a black hole so i guess that was her intention since she doesnt really know what a white hole is.

CVqETXa.png
I'll stay neutral about this until more input is given, but this seems okay at a glance

I know about that thread but I thought it was for street level the likes of daredevil frank castle and such, being like namor Ronan and mar-ve don't usually fit in those places.
Currently majority of their ratings do come from street level scaling, like Cap and Spidey and Daredevil

Granted, Thing does have his own speed feat calcs on his page as you linked, but I think no one noticed when his page got edited

Well, can you explain what you want to do here and why in an easy to understand manner please?

Well, can you explain what you want to do here and why in an easy to understand manner please?
Basically have a similar scale for high ranking Kree soldiers. Like Mar-vell, Ronnan and Mari-ell since their positions comes from power since thats how hierarchy of the Kree work.
So all those i mentioned would get City level AP and durability and MHS+ reaction and fighting speed also same lifting strenght.
Also as proven in the scans on the OP Kree would get an extra ability to adapt and evolve through battle which is why they get more powerful the more they rank up.
And lastly would it possible to use black hole calculation for the white hole? Since the ability to create white holes doesnt deserve a page i guess thats the only thing we can actually do, the size is not very big so the scaling wont even reach star only large planet at best.

I do not think that calculations for white hole work the same way as for black holes, but am not certain.

I do not think that calculations for white hole work the same way as for black holes, but am not certain.
I know that part was far fetched to begin with, just thought about that because the author compared it to a black hole as an opposite.
But what you think about the rest?

Well, it doesn't seem reasonable that all higher Kree soldiers can easily blow up stars or above.

Also, I do not think that we even have pages for almost any of them.

Well, it doesn't seem reasonable that all higher Kree soldiers can easily blow up stars or above.

Also, I do not think that we even have pages for almost any of them.
I said city i never mentioned stars. But if we were to mention tech during empyre Hulkling had a skrull weapon that was going to destroy the sun Kree cant be far behind, but i mean to say city for base physical stats.
we have for Ronan, Mar-vell and Carol, i mean to make one for Lauri-ell and might do another for hulkling, but the main reason i wanted this is for possibly making a kree civilization page.

Okay. I do not think that you seem to have done sufficiently elaborate and analytical research regarding their individual feats and technology for that purpose yet though.

Okay. I do not think that you seem to have done sufficiently elaborate and analytical research regarding their individual feats and technology for that purpose yet though.
You mean Ronnan being possibly star? He is the accuser he only can get that strong using universal weapon, i meant base stats no tech, before Ronnan was an accuser he was a normal Kree who ranked up, he doesnt have a key for his base self, or if you talking about Carol i mentioned that on the thread to she is not the average Kree she topped the scale of evolution.

Last edited:
Back