• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor and Odin scaling to Captain Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means little to me without context. I didn't read the thread, though, so if you'd like to direct me to some post that gives said context, do feel free. My ass got called here to look at a calculation, I did so.
But im assuming you read the calc that you were called here to read the rest of the thread has nothing to do with the calc

Okay, so you're saying there is no further context. In that case, I stand by my evaluation of the calc- nothing there implies the timeframe used is remotely the low-end. It could well have taken a vastly longer time and still made sense.

Okay, so you're saying there is no further context. In that case, I stand by my evaluation of the calc- nothing there implies the timeframe used is remotely the low-end. It could well have taken a vastly longer time and still made sense.
If you want im gonna tell you this thread was mostly about an upgrade for Ap at one point i suggested we used this feat to get her an MFTL+ tier which everyone seemed to be fine with now at the end of this thread i got the ideia of using the contractions so i made the calc that you were called for, as you can see this thread is not gonna add further context other than if you want a prove that she is MFTL+ either the calc is accepted or not. The low end is very inacurate if you ask me because its considering the took the whole time to get there but she was already in early labor when the fight started and she got there before the baby was actually born, actually she was there before Captain America started helping her giving birth

Thank you for helping out, Mr. Bambu. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Should we close this thread then?

If you want im gonna tell you this thread was mostly about an upgrade for Ap at one point i suggested we used this feat to get her an MFTL+ tier which everyone seemed to be fine with now at the end of this thread i got the ideia of using the contractions so i made the calc that you were called for, as you can see this thread is not gonna add further context other than if you want a prove that she is MFTL+ either the calc is accepted or not. The low end is very inacurate if you ask me because its considering the took the whole time to get there but she was already in early labor when the fight started and she got there before the baby was actually born, actually she was there before Captain America started helping her giving birth
Listen man, I dunno what you want from me. I feel as though asking to know what led you to a particular result is a good thing to ask and know since the timeframe you used didn't make a lot of sense based on what evidence was provided.

So, I ask, and am told that there isn't any, at least not available to me. Cool. On the calc you provide one image that, at the very least, provides evidence that the contractions were fairly short... at some point during the comic. If the shit was over the course of potentially hours, though, that scan doesn't do much for us, much less if it were over a longer course of time.

If someone could provide me with the comic, I will... very begrudgingly double my total punt of comics read to two, so that I can evaluate this damnable calc.

Listen man, I dunno what you want from me. I feel as though asking to know what led you to a particular result is a good thing to ask and know since the timeframe you used didn't make a lot of sense based on what evidence was provided.
This wiki always have accepted calcs that use real life basis for calcs, which is exacly what im doing, you are the one not making much sense there is no relevant quote about a great amount of time passing all this is happening in the course of a single day, if there was anything about a huge time frame i would have showed in there. I want a reasonable answer because it doesnt make sense you assuming an huge timeframe.
So, I ask, and am told that there isn't any, at least not available to me. Cool. On the calc you provide one image that, at the very least, provides evidence that the contractions were fairly short... at some point during the comic. If the shit was over the course of potentially hours, though, that scan doesn't do much for us, much less if it were over a longer course of time.
I have told you a few times already that time is shorter than a day and she was in labor and gave birth the same day the fact that you mentioned weeks make no sense.
If someone could provide me with the comic, I will... very begrudgingly double my total punt of comics read to two, so that I can evaluate this damnable calc.
Avengers 2018 most of the scans i used are in issue 29 but if you want more context then you should read 27 to 30

Avengers 2018 most of the scans i used are in issue 29 but if you want more context then you should read 27 to 30
Anguish. At the moment I deem the calc rejected due to lack of evidence to support the timeframes used, I may get around to evidently quintupling my net comics read to get the context that has been denied of me.

Anguish. At the moment I deem the calc rejected due to lack of evidence to support the timeframes used, I may get around to evidently quintupling my net comics read to get the context that has been denied of me.
Im sure thats the problem (sarcasm)

Thank you for helping out, Bambu, and my apologies about the trouble. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Are we allowed to use real life values to get to a result in a calc in this wiki? I know we are because multiple accepted calcs use this but i need to hear that because Bambu is rejecting my calc because he apparently need a stated timeframe.

I'm rejecting your calc because you don't give a solid enough reason to use the real life values used. It certainly doesn't help that you've done everything in your power to avoid justifying it. If someone else wanted to bring me relative scans, it'd be dope, but nobody actually has.

I'm rejecting your calc because you don't give a solid enough reason to use the real life values used. It certainly doesn't help that you've done everything in your power to avoid justifying it. If someone else wanted to bring me relative scans, it'd be dope, but nobody actually has.
I gave you all the reasons you need she is in labor so i gave you labor values you asked me why wouldnt it be braxton hicks contractions that can have weeks apart and i told you that the events happened in less than a day which obviously means she was at the very least in early labor, i even showed you a scan saying the contractions are a couple of minutes apart.
The person who doesnt have a justification is you.

Aight. Calc rejected, then. To the rest of the thread, as I'm told this was not the actual focus, do continue to discuss, apologies that the calculation evaluation took such a focus.

Aight. Calc rejected, then. To the rest of the thread, as I'm told this was not the actual focus, do continue to discuss, apologies that the calculation evaluation took such a focus.
And as such i see your bias and i would like to have an opinion on someone else rather than someone who doesnt follow the wiki's rules

Bambu is one of our most highly trusted and levelheaded staff members. If he has rejected your calculation, it is rejected. Also, do not be unreasonable or make personal accusations against him.

Is there anything else that needs to be done here? If not, I think that we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back