• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Marvel comics] Captain Marvel gets what she deserves

Again 2 different sentences.
That's called layered resistance not resistance negation, the same way resisting fire with 100ºC doesn't grant you resistance to fire with 1000ºC
We give AP ratings to characters who knock out others, like with Shazam
Knock out someone doesn't grant AP rating unless supported by shows of damage or something else even more DC characters. And he is doing it with a punch not eletricity.

No it doesn't you are ignoring the fact that the 2 sentences are separated

then ";" and then
It doesn't change anything lol, and btw, the staff is made of Chronosteal which can absorb the Time Element, who is capable of creating a whole additional time axis, which also negates power absorption resistance due to Krux being unable to regain his powers in 40 years, while EP naturally returns to the user over a week as shown with Kai, which is why EMs normally resist it

Limited Power Absorption: Elemental Powers can never truly be lost and will return to the users with time.[3

Even if Kai didn't copy Carol's AP, he would still render her powerless

I talked with Antvasima about that.
And? This does not mean you can discuss things in a place where you are not supposed to discuss such things. Make a CRT.

Also
If you think that Lloydblitzed has deliberately inserted misleading information into our wiki, it is a quite serious rule-violation reports thread issue.
He told you that it is RVRT issue, not here. Either report Lloyd, make a CRT or deal with those abilities.
No it doesn't you are ignoring the fact that the 2 sentences are separated

then ";" and then
They are referring to the same thing. ";" is used as a continuation of the previous part of the sentence.

And by your logic all of hax is useless lmao, the very purpose of it is to ignore durability and you say "well a guy scaling lower cannot use hax on the guy who scales higher".
Unless you give me an actual establishment of Power Absorption not working on people who have higher tier, this argument falls apart.

It doesn't change anything lol, and btw, the staff is made of Chronosteal which can absorb the Time Element, who is capable of creating a whole additional time axis, which also negates power absorption resistance due to Krux being unable to regain his powers in 40 years, while EP naturally returns to the user over a week as shown with Kai, which is why EMs normally resist it

Even if Kai didn't copy Carol's AP, he would still render her powerless
That doesn't matter for this fight, them being incapable of getting their powers back has nothing to do with Captain marvel absorbing them back directly, there is a huge difference.

That's called layered resistance not resistance negation, the same way resisting fire with 100ºC doesn't grant you resistance to fire with 1000ºC
Im convinced you're either in denial, or ignoring the Ninjas no selling GP
Knock out someone doesn't grant AP rating unless supported by shows of damage or something else even more DC characters.
And he is doing it with a punch not eletricity.
He hits them with lightning at first

That doesn't matter for this fight, them being incapable of getting their powers back has nothing to do with Captain marvel absorbing them back directly, there is a huge difference.
Yes it matters for the fight. Captain Marvel CAN'T get back her powers bc Kai has negated her ability to do so

And? This does not mean you can discuss things in a place where you are not supposed to discuss such things. Make a CRT.

Also

He told you that it is RVRT issue, not here. Either report Lloyd, make a CRT or deal with those abilities.
I talked about it with Antivasima you keep bringing it up.
They are referring to the same thing. ";" is used as a continuation of the previous part of the sentence.

And by your logic all of hax is useless lmao, the very purpose of it is to ignore durability and you say "well a guy scaling lower cannot use hax on the guy who scales higher".
Unless you give me an actual establishment of Power Absorption not working on people who have higher tier, this argument falls apart.
That has nothing to do with what we talking about here, power absortion cannot be assumed to work against someone who is tiers above even more so Captain Marvel with tier 1 absortion which is way above anything in Ninjago.
Im convinced you're either in denial, or ignoring the Ninjas no selling GP
No selling means nothing it's just the difference being to big to cause any damage
That is not working just for starters
Yes it matters for the fight. Captain Marvel CAN'T get back her powers bc Kai has negated her ability to do so
The staff stops them from naturally getting their powers back not from absorting them back from the thing it was stolen from

That has nothing to do with what we talking about here, power absortion cannot be assumed to work against someone who is tiers above even more so Captain Marvel with tier 1 absortion which is way above anything in Ninjago.
0 rules supporting that. It doesn't work on the copying its AP part, but it works on copying the full abilities
No selling means nothing it's just the difference being to big to cause any damage
Waiting on proof the Stone Warriors were unaffected
That is not working just for starters
*That is not working bc I said so
The staff stops them from naturally getting their powers back not from absorting them back from the thing it was stolen from
Show me a scan of powerless Carol being able to absorb her powers back (Oh and btw, Kai will be able to just hit her with her own hax after he's done absorbing her powers)

I talked about it with Antivasima you keep bringing it up.
This does not matter as the rules are the rules. Marvel CRT is not a place to revise Ninjago character’s abilities. So I will simply ignore your all points on “Kai shouldn’t have this!”, “Kai shouldn’t have that!” FRA.
Regardless of Carol’s tier, her powers can be absorbed unless she has Resistance to Power Absorption.
I want to clarify one thing since @Suigetsuhyugs keeps using you in defense: do you give a permission to talk about whether a Ninjago character, Kai, should have certain abilities or ratings under Marvel Content Revision Thread, and under what reasoning? Because I think @Suigetsuhyugs needs a separate CRT to do that, but they keep saying that they don’t because you, somehow, allowed them to do this here.

Back