• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can calc it after work in like 8 hours
Thank you very much
iENt8KZ.gif

Okay. No problem at all then, and thank you for helping out. 🙏

did the calc if this is to yield upgrades then nothing substantial will come from it

I have questions about the calc, im pretty sure 100m is pretty small por a kree/skrull city building they are alien races overall bigger in height and technologically advanced i think there should be. And what is that about using the average size of a man?
I mean its not like you provided any extra info to use and I picked one of the smaller average sky scrapers to measure instead of the supermassive one's so I'm not really seeing the problem

I mean its not like you provided any extra info to use and I picked one of the smaller average sky scrapers to measure instead of the supermassive one's so I'm not really seeing the problem
I mean you can see i put a bunch of scans of the destroyed parts and some show it was really before the explosion there are too many buildings there to just have 300m radius city there is even a scan of where Lauri ell was and she was close to the lab where the bomb happened but somehow using the 200meters end she was almost across city despite the bomb exploding in the building right next to her

I mean you can see i put a bunch of scans of the destroyed parts and some show it was really before the explosion there are too many buildings there to just have 300m radius city there is even a scan of where Lauri ell was and she was close to the lab where the bomb happened but somehow using the 200meters end she was almost across city despite the bomb exploding in the building right next to her
Did you even read the calc at all honestly... a 300m radius city would have less than half the diamter of the blast I got so my scale is still higger.

The guy is just too far away from the blast to scale to even a fraction of the full yield

Did you even read the calc at all honestly... a 300m radius city would have less than half the diamter of the blast I got so my scale is still higger.

The guy is just too far away from the blast to scale to even a fraction of the full yield
300 meters is around the radius of the explosion by your calc but the problem is the center of the explosion is a single building you can clearly see a bunch of skyscrappers from 1 side of the explosion to the end of the city how would a person right next to that same building be at the edge of the explosion?
The guy is not the one we are trying to scale its lauri ell and she was right next to the explosion the man you are talking about is Dr lawson and he wasnt hit by the explosion because he was the guy who exploded the city

300 meters is around the radius of the explosion by your calc but the problem is the center of the explosion is a single building you can clearly see a bunch of skyscrappers from 1 side of the explosion to the end of the city how would a person right next to that same building be at the edge of the explosion?
The guy is not the one we are trying to scale its lauri ell and she was right next to the explosion the man you are talking about is Dr lawson and he wasnt hit by the explosion because he was the guy who exploded the city
You yourself literally said they were hundreds of meters away from the lab so which is it?

Cause now you're wasting my time, reply with an actual in depth explanation of the feat and I'll get to it when I can. I'm at work I don't have time for this

You yourself literally said they were hundreds of meters away from the lab so which is it?

Cause now you're wasting my time, reply with an actual in depth explanation of the feat and I'll get to it when I can. I'm at work I don't have time for this
If you need Lauri-ell's size i can tell it should be around 2 meters tall

Which characters does it scale to? You need an accepted calculation blog in any case.

Okay. How does it scale to them exactly?
As i explained in this thread the kree ranks are about power so anyone with a rank higher than Mar-vell would be stronger, also Lauri-ell is basically a super soldier in the kree empire so her tier would basically scale higher than any other base kree

Okay, but why do they scale to their ships?
No Mar-vell was hit by the explosion of the bombardment of the Kree ships you can see there in the scans. It was Yon Rogg who actually ordered the ships to fire so we know he clearly doesnt care about Mar-Vell.

Okay, so it was a flashback sequence then? And how large part of the energy of the bombardment did Mar-Vell withstand?

Okay, so it was a flashback sequence then? And how large part of the energy of the bombardment did Mar-Vell withstand?
Not a flashback but i guess its kinda of a prequel this comes from the Groot comic, and show a young Groot on his home planet called Planet X.
As for how much energy he basically caught most of it, the bombardment started with Groot sending the location of him, Mar-vell and his friends to be saved by the Kree so the bombardment started on his location and he was blasted away by the explosions and hided behind a rock. The entire area was destroyed despite being hurt he didnt even passed out. You can see that part on the scans i showed.

Well, I am afraid that you need an accepted calculation blog for how much energy he personally witstood.

Back