• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

@Titan:

spoilers
...Dude, you're right. That's... kinda a letdown. While the matchup in itself is pretty neat, it kinda comes as a letdown after a hugely requested match like Sephy vs Vergil or the titanic clash that was Thanos vs Darkseid
Sorvoe551 said:
His best work is Nappa and Cell from DBZ Abridged or Borky from The Unexpectables DnD campaig
His Dartz in YGO Abridged was also pretty good, episode 68 had two rather serious moments where the ridiculous accent of the character didn't hurt the delivery at all. It was honestly impressive.

The awesome baritone he gives Alucard is also pretty sweet.

@Schmuck: I feel you bro...

TitanCrusher101 said:
One of the researchers said they would explain why/why not regarding its usage.
I mean, it's probably canon. It has the original writers and artists and doesn't really contradict anything.
Specify what I said, please?
Spoiler wasn't working for some reason. Crossover stuff.

One of the researchers said they would explain why/why not regarding its usage.
I mean, it's probably canon. It has the original writers and artists and doesn't really contradict anything.

Specify what I said, please?
Spoiler wasn't working for some reason. Crossover stuff.

He's never been anywhere near that strong, tho...

Some people hate it. The reason this is - anime battles is becoming the new DC vs Marvel, too frequent and overdone at this point. I don't love it, but at the same time many anime battles have been AMAZING.

Example: Ichigo vs Naruto is in my top 5 of all time. I love Ichigo a good bit more than Naruto, but get why Naruto won AT THE TIME. Now Ichigo obliterates Naruto, which I'm happy about :D Overall, I give the episode like a 9.5/10

TL;DR I don't love anime but holy shit Ichigo vs Naruto (and other anime fights) is (are) amazing

Ichigo wins according to this wiki's ratings that can easily change and aren't final, you mean.

And to that guy above, I wasn't talking shit on Ben Vs Hal, just that if they were going for controversial, that one factually has the most negatuve reception.

@AogiriKira 2 WTF is wrong with you? While I don't mind gore, that's extremely sensitive stuff for some people, and this is neither the time nor the place to post something like that.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Ichigo wins according to this wiki's ratings that can easily change and aren't final, you mean.
And to that guy above, I wasn't talking shit on Ben Vs Hal, just that if they were going for controversial, that one factually has the most negatuve reception.
Goku vs Superman: EXISTS

^ Literally has less negative reception. More views, yes, but doesn't change the fact Ben Vs. Hal generated a statistical average of the highest amount of dislikes conpared to likes.

Foxthefox1000 said:
^ Literally has less negative reception. More views, yes, but doesn't change the fact Ben Vs. Hal generated a statistical average of the highest amount of dislikes conpared to likes.
Where is Ben vs Hal 2? lmao, your argument is laughable.

Only way GvS will top Bem Vs. Hal at this point is if Goku Vs. Superman 3 happens with the sane outcome and even less research and calcs.

Or Saitama gets in and losses in a serious fight.

Either or.

Lol I don't know why you're disagreeing with facts. Check the DB wiki on the fight and look in the "Trivia" section. It factually has the worst like-dislike ratio out of any DB, including both GvS and it's sequel.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Only way GvS will top Bem Vs. Hal at this point is if Goku Vs. Superman 3 happens with the sane outcome and even less research and calcs.
Or Saitama gets in and losses in a serious fight.

Either or.
Saying Saitama wins in a SERIOUS fight proves how seriously you're taking this conversation. Also, here's a thought: maybe the fight wasn't shown because, while controversial, it's correct? Say what you want, Hal blitzes Ben HARD.

Only way it tops Ben vs Hal is if

SAITAMA ENTERS AND LOSES

That would imply he would WIN.

I'm not strawmanming, use your head. You implied that Saitama would WIN against either Superman or Goku, get serious.

Necromercer said:
Hey so, If Mob were to fight anyone else, who could he have fought?
Kusuo Saiki (Saiki Kusuo no Psi Na) vs Shigeo Kageyama

Except Kusuo stomps harder than Tatsumaki does.

... Kusuo Saiki vs Tatsumaki may actually be interesting.

We know how pre-Crisis Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) blitz Ben Tennyson (Original) and has a really thick and strong hax wall.

Interested to see how Rooster Teeth deals with "2-A hax" in BlazBlue though - useful when drilling into future Death Battles with such characters.

Back