• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Deadpool Vs Mask had an accurate outcome however the season finale seems pretty mediocre I mean I respect Might Guy but he is a side-character and the All Might is the typical shonen adult who gets surpassed by the next gen (I get the theme of the battle but the season finale should've gone with a bang!).

Either way Might Guy stomps!.

Whether you see Deadpool VS Mask as accurate or not depends on if you consider feats from Lobo VS The Mask usable. If you do, then it's correct. If you don't, then it's incorrect.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Whether you see Deadpool VS Mask as accurate or not depends on if you consider feats from Lobo VS The Mask usable. If you do, then it's correct. If you don't, then it's incorrect.
Animation Mask, Lobo vs Mask Mask and Joker-Mask could all kill Deadpool. Just the original comics Mask (i.e. the canon Mask) cannot.

Foxthefox1000 said:
But they used the cartoon feats to give him country and rela stats
To be un-just and not fair the two also used the Lobo vs Mask feat to crosscheck with the anime feats.

Also, DB needs to start taking inconsistency into account again. They used to call outrageously higher feats outliers all the time, but now they make the Mask 6-B instead of his regular 9-A or 8-B tiers. Just because those feats happened in a technically canon crossover doesn't mean they're not trillions of times greater than what the Mask is consistently portrayed as.

Lol they used a composite. Plus, the Mask is a toon force user so they probably just were a bit lenient with the term "consistency" given who they're talking about. You should also watch what you say because "consistency" has DP weaker than Mask's CB rating anyways.

Not that this wiki hasn't abandoned it's consistency rules for some verses anyways.

Shouldn't the Continuity Gem be like at least Low 2-C to 2-A and possibly above though. Also Deadpool should at least have Low level Toon Force listed on his abilities though idk if it should be higher or not. And oh yeah they could have at least scaled Deadpool to the MFTL+ Herald tier Marvel characters even if he's still far slower since they're going that far for The Mask with his scaling.

The Smashor said:
@JCN

Yeah, DB wanked Toon Force a bit. They act like it's Bugs Bunny tier with everyone who has it.
In my opinion, Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Deadpool and Mask vs Lobo Mask fight would have been a lot closer.

TitanCrusher101 said:
How can mask actually kill DP? What they showed wouldn't work due to him being reduced to ash.
--Which happened when Deadpool still had Thanos' curse. The same curse that they specifically note has been removed from him since then.

Not that the nuke The Mask lolbombed him with should have left any ashes to speak of, but, rule of funny.

In my opinion, Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Deadpool and Mask vs Lobo Mask fight would have been a lot closer.
Verdict by Ben Singer
Earth 616 Deadpool no outliers vs composite Mask means Wiz plans to wank The Mask to kill Deadpool before the show even begins.

My observations from the video (from a story plot perspective and has nothing to do with the verdict)
Only Deadpool's failsafe plan (mailing a Continuity Stone at Boomstick) and Big Head's inner plan advise Wiz the otherwise.

Gen 8 Starter battle royale - reasons picked by Sam Mitchell

Cinderace Rillaboom Inteleo
#Cinderace has a leg up on the crew with his ability to ignite pebbles on the ground into SOCCERBALL SIZED FIREBALLS & KICK THEM INTO OPPONENTS NEARLY 20 FEET AWAY! Igniting a small PEBBLE like that requires at least 600 degrees Celcius to attack this way!
Keep in mind that the chart shows Quartz as the lowest point(600.C) where the pebble isn't NEARLY that small.
#Rillaboom is the strongest & toughest final form Gen8 starter (able to one-shot #Inteleon while survive 1 blow by #Cinderace). Its Boomburst attacks omni-directionally on all adjacent enemies (by adjacent I mean enemies in the arena). Glory to the Goril-lander. Inteleon wins, it has the highest special attack & speed of the three starters & has the mobility advantage being able to glide. It's also stated in the Pokedex that it can precisely shoot the water from it's fingertips at a speed of Mach 3, Inteleon sniped it's competition.

What are you talking about? Deadpool has consistently shown durability feats on a MCB level.

As I've said before, the verdict depends on what you use and what you consider usable. DB may not find the movie and cartoon too different from the original comic series, but I do. I'm more so disagreeing with what they used (and that's why I believe Deadpool should win), instead of their verdict.

Back