• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Dude, they're not doing Superman vs Goku again. It's a stale matchup at this point and no one other than butthurt DBtards want to see it.

Wanting to see carnage and wanting to see a 2-B beat a 1-A are very different things.

What about Goku (Dragonball Evolution) vs Superman (DC Extended Universe)?

This Goku can defeat that Superman... Except he is blitzed and... Goku does not have outer space self sustenance.

At this point Superman Vs Goku has run it's course folks need to move on (like that'll happen lol).

Honestly I'm curious if Death Battle will expand their match-ups (e.g: including more characters from novels) also it's pretty evident they need to tone the number of comic-book match-ups (to a lesser extent the anime/manga match-ups too).

He said the last two DBs and I thought he meant Sasuke Vs. Hiei was in there but I forgot the order of the episodes for a bit.

Anyways, this DB is very dependent on what versions they use so it's accuracy is highly dependent on what their reasoning is.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
At this point Superman Vs Goku has run it's course folks need to move on (like that'll happen lol).
Honestly I'm curious if Death Battle will expand their match-ups (e.g: including more characters from novels) also it's pretty evident they need to tone the number of comic-book match-ups (to a lesser extent the anime/manga match-ups too).
They've said on DB cast that they won't use characters portrayed only in books, as they don't have a physical appearance to base a sprite or a model off of, much less material to work with in the commentary.

I totatlly get that but stuff like Percy Jackson could work from the illustrations off of the cover image of the character. Granted they'd have to make their own sprite or hire someone to do it for them.

Dude, they're not doing Superman vs Goku again. It's a stale matchup at this point and no one other than butthurt DBtards want to see it.

Wanting to see carnage and wanting to see a 2-B beat a 1-A are very different things.

What about Goku (Dragonball Evolution) vs Superman (DC Extended Universe)?

This Goku can defeat that Superman... Except he is blitzed and... Goku does not have outer space self sustenance.

No and no We don't need another G vs S matchup people move on

Two guys thrown into a scary new world after basically dying and rising up to become the best of the best. Shinichi can fit that, but I'd rather have the setup that Kei is taking part in a Gantz game and Kaneki is the Boss

Jasonsith said:
Seriously hope and bet a Taskmaster vs Deathstroke Death Battle at around the MCU Black Widow movie release.

Shinichi Izumi has no chance against Kei Kurono and Ken Kaneki. Then Alex Mercer laughs at the three before he gets nuked by Cole MacGrath.

Community Death Battle: Gen 8 Final Form Starters Battle Royale - Rillaboom / Cinderace / Inteleon.

Cinderace has a really strong hidden ability "Libero" which can change its own type and fend off against many type moves; and Pyro Ball is among the strongest fire type moves.

Inteleon is the fastest of all three, has type effective moves against the other 2 (before hidden abilities kick in).

But I have a weird feeling Rillaboom may actually win this, despite Cinderace & Inteleon being much faster and possessing high firepower.

I think Cinderace kinda has the victory here due to Libero and speed. I feel that Rillaboom will tank Inteleon, but be taken out by a STAB Pyro Ball or Gunk Shot. Inteleon is only slightly faster than Cinderace, yet Cinderace also has Electro Ball as an option. Cinderace with Libero hard counters the other two in a fight due to the various types of moves it can learn. Poison, Psychic, Electric, Steel, Fire, Bug, Ghost, Dark, Flying and Fighting kinda does the work for it.

Sorvoe551 said:
ONE said Mob was more powerful than Tornado, so you guys are wrong. Except he didn't. What he actually said (according to Ben) was "Mob is definitely weaker than Tatsumaki, but [ONE] is not sure what would happen once Mob went ???% Mode because of the vast power increase." Based on the math, ???% is nowhere close to Tornado. Also, they repeated that WoG statements are usually disregarded since most of the time they are off-record. See the JoJo databooks for proof of this (Stand grades are bullshit). Ben then went on a rant about the varying power-levels of Fairy Tail. All I can say is, he's not wrong.
In interview same directly stated, that Tatsumaki stronger base Mob, but when he becomes serious (100%) - he not can give answer.
How did they get Tatsumaki's equality here ??? Mob's, I can't imagine.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
Even then, Tatsumaki still blitzes and one-shots before Mob can even come close to 100%.
Isn't the whole point of mob psycho that he got his full power in base form at the end of the series
It's unclear, but probably. The ending of the series is Mob pretty much accepting himself for who he is and overcoming his issues, so it's likely, yeah. EOS Mob probably doesn't have any different forms in the first place, not that it changes anything

TitanCrusher101 said:
I thought DB didn't use composites?
It depends on the character, their history, and just how much material there is for them. They don't use composites for Marvel and DC characters (usually...) or characters like Godzilla who have dozens of wildly-varying incarnations that aren't even remotely similar characters half of the time. Characters like Sonic also don't get feats from sources like the Archie Comics that give them absurdly better powers than they showed in their original source. (Although there have been exceptions to that as well...)

I should also just say, not every reference to a source equates to that source being used to draw feats. Marvel and DC characters often have footage of their animated appearances popping up during analysis for the sake of visual variety, for example.

The song used for the fight is "Goodbye, Chimichanga" by Werewolf Therewolf. (Country blocks apply.)

The track itself is a fast-paced jazzy piece, reminiscent of mobster fight scenes; not to mention it reflects the comedic and brutal personalities both Deadpool and the Mask display.

The album's cover art is that of Deadpool's face on a circular green background, presumably in reference to the Mask, surrounded by knives.

Goodbye%2C_Chimichanga.jpg

Kingo the Sixth said:
If you have a VPN, switch it to South Korea and you can listen to it.

Gonna guess the fight ends in a way where Deadpool comes out on top based on the music.
South Korea... Wtf? XD

Pardon if I act immature right now but it's just weird to me that it works there, strange mechanism D.B. or YouTube Tends to have.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Kingo the Sixth said:
If you have a VPN, switch it to South Korea and you can listen to it.

Gonna guess the fight ends in a way where Deadpool comes out on top based on the music.
South Korea... Wtf? XD
Pardon if I act immature right now but it's just weird to me that it works there, strange mechanism D.B. or YouTube Tends to have.
It's what VPNs are good for.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Btw a eesearcher confirmed that they're using the cartoon for Mask. Ir's a full composite. The only thing they didn't specify was Lobo/Mask, and said that we'll have to wait for the full episode to see if they included it or not.
Even without the crossovers now that it's been confirmed of a composite this includes the Cartoon version and Welp... Not even Regen, speed, inventory or any sort of skill or law defiant attributes is capable of saving D.P. anymore seeing that cartoon Mask has enduring strength able to nullify the leveling of cities whole, probably alluded to be much more powerful with that asteroid feat that has been suggested to have crazier Potency to cause a dinosaur extinction level crisis, evidenced sub relativistic+ speeds, much more useful hax, and is surprisingly A LOT SMARTER then Dead Pool could ever get as I do faintly remember The Mask in the Cartoon despite his eccentricity did end up inventing a ******* Time Machine without the help of no one at all... But himself. (Forgot the episodes name however.)

wall of text

Well now we can see why Screwattack may want to make Wiz and Boomstick anime characters as if they were characters inside a show... This allows much more room for them to justify the wanks and downplays and cherrypick the versions to be composited into each combatant.

(Just asking: do you think the pure original comics The Mask can defeat the Earth-616 Deadpool? Speed unrestricted)

Back