• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Kingo the Sixth said:
Btw a eesearcher confirmed that they're using the cartoon for Mask. Ir's a full composite. The only thing they didn't specify was Lobo/Mask, and said that we'll have to wait for the full episode to see if they included it or not.
Link? Just by you saying thay doesn't mean it's true.

Crossovers being excluded or included doesn't matter much if the cartoon is being used honestly. Mask still stat-stomps, and cartoon Mask is the only one who has a win-con in the first place via mirrors.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Crossovers being excluded or included doesn't matter much if the cartoon is being used honestly. Mask still stat-stomps, and cartoon Mask is the only one who has a win-con in the first place via mirrors.
To be honest I think we do agree that original comic DP should beat original comic Mask, and that Big Head wins if and only if anime Mask and/or crossover comivs Mask is used, which Screwattack is going to use.

I am sad as if they are too lazy to even pick a combatant who can beat DP with original canon and not via supplementary canon/non-canon materials.

Honestly knowing how vast and varied comics are I wouldn't be surprised if there's some comic out there where Deadpool killed Galactus (not Dreadpool) or something insane like that that would give DP a win.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Honestly knowing how vast and varied comics are I wouldn't be surprised if there's some comic out there where Deadpool killed Galactus (not Dreadpool) or something insane like that that would give DP a win.
Outlier - A person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.

Ep 118 spoilers
Uh... what? Really? Sure it wasn't Deadpool acting as a potshot towards people complaining about those matches? >_>;
</div>

Ep 118 spoilers

Darth-Vader-Nooooo
Frig, unless All Might has the Hiei Smash this he's getting pummeled into paste.

Not sure it's really framed that way. It's just a quick gag so it's hard to tell what they're aiming for.

This is why it's likely just a pot shot. It's their most controversial fights, not including Peach vs Zelda.

Spoiler free review of Deadpool vs The Mask:

-Research was pretty good. While less math went to DP than Mask, they definitely expanded on new feats.

-Their explanation of Toon Force was actually pretty good. Not the best, but still had effort to clearly explain it.

-Animation was top notch. The teams really know how to make things high energy and fun.

-I know the character is annoying, but I'm a huge sucker for Takahata and I thought he was still on point as DP. Mask's voice actor was fun as well.

-They ripped off a joke from Chowder during the fight. You'll know it when you see it.

-Next fight has me super excited. Hopefully they can get the original VAs for both since they've worked with one of them in the past.

Ep 119 spoilers
I'm so unbelievably scared. All Might is one of my favorite characters of all time, and I don't want to see him die, even if it couldn't be further from canon.
And we all know how broken HST characters are soooo

One of the researchers said they would explain why/why not regarding its usage.

I mean, it's probably canon. It has the original writers and artists and doesn't really contradict anything.

Specify what I said, please?

Back