• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Lol no I didn't? I said it would be comparable if he loses because it's meant to imply his fanboys would rage and froth at the mouth when seeing him lose, not reflecting or in any way implying I think he should win. It's called context clues.

Listing it right after talking about Goku vs Superman. Context clues? Lmao, nah I'm done with this conversation. I also like how you ignored me saying Hal would win, the fight was accurate.

It is accurate. I'm not a fanboy. But again, It's controversial, accuracy be damned. GvS 1 is right but controversial. The sequel is even debatable because Goku's stats at the time weren't where they are now and you could've argued Supes stomped Goku before he went SSG back then. But that fight was featured.

The context of it being after GvS was because I was listing off fights that could get worse receptions than Ben Vs. Hal, which I even started the message with.

Learn to accept when you're in the wrong.

Foxthefox1000 said:
It is accurate. I'm not a fanboy. But again, It's controversial, accuracy be damned. GvS 1 is right but controversial. The sequel is even debatable because Goku's stats at the time weren't where they are now and you could've argued Supes stomped Goku before he went SSG back then. But that fight was featured.
I'm done after this, but if you're not a fanboy, why do you keep bringing it up, man? Let it go.

Lol I was like, one of the few people on this wiki that was behind Hal winning during the tinespan of the fight's release and the thread was full of people expressing bad opinions on DB because they had Hal win.

And it's important to bring up facts and hamnering them in so people don't spout blatant misinformation.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Lol I was like, one of the few people on this wiki that was behind Hal winning during the tinespan of the fight's release and the thread was full of people expressing bad opinions on DB because they had Hal win.
And it's important to bring up facts and hamnering them in so people don't spout blatant misinformation.
One of the few people? I knew Hal was winning from the start, I only said I was convinced Ben would win sometimes for people to shut the hell up about it. (by people I mean fanboys) Was I spreading blatant misinformation? I get it has a worse like/dislike ratio, but SvG collectively has wayyyy more dislikes.

Madotsuki24 said:
What do you guys think about Flash (Barry Allen) vs Archie Sonic (Pre-Genesis) in Death Battle?
One of the dumbest and most stomp matchups I've ever heard. Even if (though I doubt it) Flash is faster, it won't be by much and he can't do SHIT against Sonic. Classic vs Flash is still a stomp, but quite a bit less. No offense, however. Don't get me wrong, on paper Flash vs Sonic (Archie) is a much cooler fight than Slowsilver vs World's Fastest Man is, but it's actually a worse stomp statistic wise.

Foxthefox1000 said:
The context of it being after GvS was because I was listing off fights that could get worse receptions than Ben Vs. Hal, which I even started the message with.

Learn to accept when you're in the wrong.
G vs S 1 was definitely not right.

You should've specified you meant them both together. But... Even then, I believe the average for both put together is still lower than Ben Vs Hal's. More people on average accept Supes beating Goku than they do Hal Jordan beating Ben Tennyson.

Foxthefox1000 said:
You should've specified you meant them both together. But... Even then, I believe the average for both put together is still lower than Ben Vs Hal's
No offense, but you're wrong as ****, my friend. Also, let's compare fanboys.

Ben 10 fans are pretty tame in comparison.

Now this guy, he will ******* murder you.

Goku-cosplay-jahlon-pose-arms-flexed
YOU SAID GOKU LOSES TO SUPERMAN?

I'm a suprised over the lack of bleach characters I know Aizen vs Madara is still a popular choice But who else from the show Also Esdeath surely has some requests doesn't she?

At the time it came out it was but now A composite Toei pre super goku going by this site can beat supes tho don't knee how big the speed gap

Jin vs Esdeath would be kinda cool (no pun intended). Though it would remain to see how they interpret their power and all. Afaik, Jin doesn't have 2-A hax and his most crazy stuff is defensive (I could be wrong though)

Tipper17 said:
At the time it came out it was but now A composite Toei pre super goku going by this site can beat supes tho don't knee how big the speed gap
Superman has and always will dickwhip the entirety of Dragon Ball, canon AND non-canon

G vs S 1 was definitely not right. At the time it came out it was but now A composite Toei pre super goku going by this site can beat supes tho don't knee how big the speed gap
Superman has and always will dickwhip the entirety of Dragon Ball, canon AND non-canon

You include shit like strange visitor,pre crisis and thought robot yeah he does

Tipper17 said:
At the time it came out it was but now A composite Toei pre super goku going by this site can beat supes tho don't knee how big the speed gapSuperman has and always will dickwhip the entirety of Dragon Ball, canon AND non-canon You include shit like strange visitor,pre crisis and thought robot yeah he does
No, Base Superman is Low 2-C and Blitzes/Dura Negates the shit out of the whole verse

Back