• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Yeah, same... Even Steve vs The Terrarian would be a better season finale tbh, with them having so much in common and being one of the biggest video game rivalries of all time...

TitanCrusher101 said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
"The reason why Yoda was banned is due to Ben Singer's frustration of Yoda's fighting skills and pacifism."
-The DB Wiki
Wow. That's stupid. Why is it stupid? Aang is a pacifist, and he fought Edward and won.
It was said a long time ago, maybe it's changed. In either case I think darth sidious could make it in.

Mace Windu deserves to be in one as well. He has a unique lightsaber and is a Jedi master. Also, the theories behind his lightsaber is very interesting.

Theory Summary: Windu's lightsaber is purple because he uses a mixture of the light and dark side, as red and blue mixed make purple. However, he does not let the dark side over come him, as some have. (Anakin being a big one)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Darth Maul would probably be in one.
As much as I love (and I mean love) Darth Maul, I'd rather see Mace Windu first because we've already had someone simular to Darth Maul (Vader) the only difference he'd bring is having a dual saber, really. However, Mace Windu is not only the best Jedi Master next to Yoda, he has a unique saber. Also, like I said, his saber is theorized as being purple due to him mastering a mixture of the light and dark sides of the force.

Well, I kinda wanna see Roy vs Garet or Vargas, or possibly Erza Scarlet. (Or Natsu)

Basically, I just want Roy to be the first Fire Emblem Character to appear in DB.

Not really. Natsu vs Ace was predictable, and Erza vs Zoro was slow. Also the dialogue was kinda shitty for both fights. But the match ups were still cool, and I agreed with the verdict each time.

The fight was predictable and too slow? How does this make you not enjoy the fight? When I watch a fight, I'm only really looking for how well done it was or how awesome it feels. Look at my accuracy scale if you don't believe me, I'm very lenient when ranking animation.

Natsu vs Ace was a massive stomp, and I predicted it from the start, and Zoro vs Erza, while cool on paper is really not all that interesting to me.

(And, if the animation bothers me, then that will subtract from the overall score of the fight.)

Speaking of scoring, isn't it weird that one of the DBs that everyone rolled their eyes over ended up becoming easily (imo) one of the best?

EDIT: I'm talking Mask vs Deadpool

TitanCrusher101 said:
Speaking of scoring, isn't it weird that one of the DBs that everyone rolled their eyes over ended up becoming easily (imo) one of the best?
EDIT: I'm talking Mask vs Deadpool
Dunno, maybe it was Deadpool's divisive characterization (and his hit or miss fight with Pinkie Pie) and the many Marvel characters appearing that led people to be skeptical about it. But, in the end execution is everything and a solid battle can be well done regardless if the concept seems poor on paper, I guess, Only my two cents, though

Jasonsith said:
Rumored to be the coming Community Death Battle...

What even are the connections between King of the Squirrels (Camp Camp) and Origin of the Mutants (Marvel Comics)?

imo even the cartoon versio can solo the Camp Camp verse.

And for those who cannot wait until 6 hours later
The killing blow
And speaking of the Taskmaster vs Deathstroke Community Death Battle (whoch can also be a Death Battle episode), is this real (and how real is this to you)?
Seriously how is it possible they miss Mysterio vs Scarecrow (Post-Crisis) during Spider-Man Far From Home when it comes to attention seeking?

They better not miss the Black Widow movie this time.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Mob vs Tetsuo could have been cool. Honestly I just want Tetsuo.
Then why not Tetsuo Shima (Manga) vs Bolt Crank?

Back