• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Announcement for voice actors

Obi-Wan will be voiced by Steven Kelly and Kakashi will be voiced by Nicholas Andrew Louie.

Spam it with me: RIP Kakashi.

ZephyrosOmega said:
also @Jason
Dio vs Alucard is not debatable, at least not according to my circle that puts Dio at 8-A and Alucard at 9-A. and says Alucard can be killed just by destroying his heart.
Hunterzillas said:
I'd argue it's a win for Dio, it's just a really tedious one.
If proof for Dio's win more likely over Alucard's can be made.

The tediousness of proof of verdict of Dio vs Alucard makes it worthy for a Death Battle indeed. Unlike Noel vs Aigis Noel stomps hands down.

Blade vs Alexander Anderso

Blade should take AA easily. But inb4 Blade vs Hellboy exists

Okay guys, which are the Best Flexes/Reverse Uno cards in the death battle.

The lastest one with Booster Gold ("No it's too strong for that, I gave it to you"), is in my top ten.

Cropfist said:
So who do we all think Beerus could be fighting?
Idk can't be Arceus given the Pokémon matchup Sam talked about was Goro vs Machamp

Some speculate Asura given the latter was originally supposed to be used in last years season finale and is still being planned on being in the future but the connection between the two ain't strong enough to warrant it

Sailor galaxia and hades are his other options

Galaxia, Hades, Arceus

Hopefully the former two

Galaxia and hades I don't mind tbh I feel you can get more in terms of banter and dialogue along with the action than with arceus

Newendigo said:

The lastest one with Booster Gold ("No it's too strong for that, I gave it to you"), is in my top ten.
Android 18: Surprise! I can do that too!

Static: If you hadn't noticed, lighting's kinda my thing.

Sephiroth: Hmph. So you are. ("Witness oblivion" was badass too)

Machamp: *Literally flexes when Guts activates*

Hal: "Time? Thanks for the tip." And "Ew. I stepped in loser. Haha. Oh, it hurts to laugh."

Iron Man and Flash's finishing lines.

Hal: "Time? Thanks for the tip." And "Ew. I stepped in loser. Haha. Oh, it hurts to laugh."

"Im not playing God, all this I've been playing human" GOAT.

What was flash finishing line

Newendigo said:

"I'm not playing God. All this time, I've been playing human."

Iron Man to Lex Luthor as Hiroyuki Sawano's aLIEz played in the background.

Galaxia, Hades, Arceus

Hopefully the former two

I never really understood the thematic connections between Beerus and Arceus.

Creation vs destruction.

Galaxia, Hades, Arceus

Hopefully the former two

Creation vs destruction.

But, wouldn't it be better if Beerus fought another destroyer god, like Asura or Yveltal?

The real cal howard said:
Creation vs destruction.

It's even a bit deeper than that:

Arceus created the Pokemon universe. Beerus destroys parts of a Universe.

Arceus worked alone. Beerus (is supposed to) works with Shin.

Arceus doesn't have counterpart. GoDs have the Supreme Kai(s).

Arceus is the Big Boss. Beerus is basically a subordinate to Zen-O.

Arceus is independent. Beerus is dependent on Shin's life.

Arceus is quadrapedal. Beerus is bipedal.

Creation vs destruction.

It's even a bit deeper than that:

Arceus created the Pokemon universe. Beerus destroys parts of a Universe.

Arceus worked alone. Beerus (is supposed to) works with Shin.

Arceus doesn't have counterpart. GoDs have the Supreme Kai(s).

Arceus is the Big Boss. Beerus is basically a subordinate to Zen-O.

Arceus is independent. Beerus is dependent on Shin's life.

Arceus is quadrapedal. Beerus is bipedal.

Those connections are flimsy.

Newendigo said:
A favorite of mine would be:

-Dracula: You're right. You're no man, you're a pig. Let me hear you squeal.

and a finishing one:

-Hiei: That's more like it... a fight fit for a demon.

Beerus loses all his popular matchups very badly except Asura, and he's more likely to go up against Hulk or Broly. Only other one is a niche pick in Void Termina, and I'm the only one who suggests that.

The real cal howard said:
Beerus loses all his popular matchups very badly except Asura, and he's more likely to go up against Hulk or Broly. Only other one is a niche pick in Void Termina, and I'm the only one who suggests that.
I go for Asura vs Atrocitus personally bro.

Probably your usual DBZ fanboy rage when it happens. And to be worse, they want Arceus to fight Beerus. Yes, a multiversal creator VS a universal destroyer. Too obvious and one-sided. If anything, Id prefer Arceus to fight any godly multiversal creator like him, not sure of who Beerus should fight.

Speaking of popular fights I dont want to see happen, Zim VS Marvin the Martia is also one of them. Too one-sided as Marvin stomps even if Zim has prep and Marvin doesnt. Prefer to have Zim to fight Crypto or Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory), not sure about Marvin's opponent.

Psychomaster35 said:
Probably your usual DBZ fanboy rage when it happens. And to be worse, they want Arceus to fight Beerus. Yes, a multiversal creator VS a universal destroyer. Too obvious and one-sided. If anything, Id prefer Arceus to fight any godly multiversal creator like him, not sure of who Beerus should fight.

Speaking of popular fights I dont want to see happen, Zim VS Marvin the Martia is also one of them. Too one-sided as Marvin stomps even if Zim has prep and Marvin doesnt. Prefer to have Zim to fight Crypto or Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory), not sure about Marvin's opponent.
Really? Zim vs Dexter. Dexter should fight Jimmy Neutro.

Back