• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

ZephyrosOmega said:
God I hope not. I actually like Rey and the sqeuel trilogy, but that's a really lame matchup that doesn't sound fun at all. At least it's a Korra win.
Well I don't and folks probably wouldn't mind korra stomping her to hell and back Plus the shitstorm for it will be entertaining

Well I don't and folks probably wouldn't mind korra stomping her to hell and back Plus the shitstorm for it will be entertaining

Not according to this site when Rey defeated Sidious and touches Tier 6 while Korra is still Tier 7. Plus if relativistic / FTL Jedi is a thing then Rey even blitzed Korra. It will not look nice.

Jasonsith said:
Well I don't and folks probably wouldn't mind korra stomping her to hell and back
Plus the shitstorm for it will be entertaining
Not according to this site when Rey defeated Sidious and touches Tier 6 while Korra is still Tier 7. Plus if relativistic / FTL Jedi is a thing then Rey even blitzed Korra. It will not look nice.
Rey was specially amped during that time tho. Even then, they specifically mention that there are gigaton-level feats in Aang vs Edward

Iron Man's Endo-Sym armor has a 5-A durability feat, and his recent suit charged Carol to Binary and defeated Vision and Wonder Man merged together

Grimreaperofjustice said:
They gonna resort to hax so that will go kenobis way
So you are confident Kenobi's hax is more potent than Hatake's.

Are even they convinced?

Revan Laha said:
Iron Man's Endo-Sym armor has a 5-A durability feat, and his recent suit charged Carol to Binary and defeated Vision and Wonder Man merged together
Referring to possible matchup of Iron Man vs Cyborg?

> Blade vs Alexander Anderson

I doubt if anyone other than Alucard is popular enough in Hellsing.

Plus Blade vs Hellboy existed in DBX. Wondering if there are arguments for Blade hard enough to call for rematch as Death Battle tho.

Jasonsith said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
They gonna resort to hax so that will go kenobis way
So you are confident Kenobi's hax is more potent than Hatake's.
Are even they convinced?

Revan Laha said:
Referring to possible matchup of Iron Man vs Cyborg?
> Blade vs Alexander Anderson

I doubt if anyone other than Alucard is popular enough in Hellsing.

Plus Blade vs Hellboy existed in DBX. Wondering if there are arguments for Blade hard enough to call for rematch as Death Battle tho.
So, who do you think would win between Blade vs Alexander?

TartaChocholate said:
IIRC they mentioned that regardless of their destructive power, in the end Ultron vs Sigma came down to their hacking capabilities, where Ultron handily won.

I honestly much prefer Samus vs X as oppossed to X getting annihiliated by Kos-Mos. Would Samus get better displays from her manga counterpart?
Eh I'd rather have X blitzing KOSMOS than X vs Samus. How fast is the gynoid anyway?

Leader Vladimir said:
I don't think Superma and Mario should return to Death Battle. I feel like they already fought their best opponents and any other battles wouldn't match the impact Goku vs Superman and Mario vs Sonic had for DB and its audience.
I don't think anyone disagrees let alone argued for it given sonic and Mario are tied 1-1 and supes bitchslapped goku in the last one there's no reason to bring them back where there's others long overdue

I don't think anyone disagrees let alone argued for it given sonic and Mario are tied 1-1 and supes bitchslapped goku in the last one there's no reason to bring them back where there's others long overdue

Yeah, I know, but people are still suggesting opponents for both Superman and Mario and in my opinion, those matchups aren't as iconic and popular as Goku vs Superman and Mario vs Sonic. Despite their controversies, or perhaps because of them, Goku vs Superman and Mario vs Sonic were huge staples for DB and pitting any of those four fighters against completely different opponents will not satisfy the DB audience.

also @Jason

Dio vs Alucard is not debatable, at least not according to my circle that puts Dio at 8-A and Alucard at 9-A. and says Alucard can be killed just by destroying his heart.

Back