• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Reddit:
tqoojtfw7z461.png

Hmm what if we get Zacian from Gen 8 Pokémon vs Sif from Dark Souls? Though I have no idea what tier both of them would be. We can maybe compare Zacian to Eternatus
My worries come from the low possibility of people wanting Dark Souls outside the character vs community, and the low chance fans of Dark Souls even care about the character vs community and Death Battle.

Last edited:
I don't even mean the Tier 4 stuff. I'm talking about them even getting the Tier 6 Stuff.
I am confident by Gray vs Esdeath standard Dark Souls should get 6-B.

This is assuming they also believe the High 4-C from multiplier upon a 4-C feat by Lord of Sunlight in keeping a sun intact is only specific to astronomical environment feat by Raven vs Twilight Sparkle.

Last edited:
Hmm I’m wondering how to scale Zacian then. Like we can maybe compare it to Eternamax Eterntus due to both her and Zamazenta fighting the beast twice. Eternamax Eternatus is said in the Shield Pokédex to have infinite energy and be able to distort space time around it. While we can’t say for certain about infinite energy because Pokédex scaling, we can see it distorting space time around it as during the fight, you can flashes of various towns and routes in the background, giving some leeway towards the claim. Of course Zacian shouldn’t scale fully to Eternatus due to it having help with Zamazenta and the two heroes/Hop and the protagonist.

Yes. Of the non G1 Pokemon capable of getting in, Deoxys is one of them, alongside Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Zygarde. I’ve seen Cynthia matchups but she’s a human, not a Pokemon. On a related note, whatever mons Ash brings in, because that’s not just Kanto.
Okay, because I realized that Deoxys is also kind of big. How does Deoxys vs SpaceGodzilla sound? Two mutated psychic monsters from outerspace?

Okay, because I realized that Deoxys is also kind of big. How does Deoxys vs SpaceGodzilla sound? Two mutated psychic monsters from outerspace?
There is a minor connection there, but the massive size difference makes it weird to animate so I don't think it's happening. I honestly think Deoxys vs Super Skrull sounds more interesting. They're both Mutated Space Aliens that Shapeshift to change abilities in combat.

There is a minor connection there, but the massive size difference makes it weird to animate so I don't think it's happening. I honestly think Deoxys vs Super Skrull sounds more interesting. They're both Mutated Space Aliens that Shapeshift to change abilities in combat.
That actually sounds like a pretty cool fight, I'd dig it.

Also, I gotta say, Pokémon are a lot smaller than I thought they were.

X is probably gonna die to kosmos, if he doesn’t come back to beat Samus. X has been confirmed that he will return.
Yes one of the above. And if my prediction or wish list comes true X will kill Samus and the Death Battle crew will examine the marvelous fight of extra-dimensional KOS-MOS against extra-dimensional Noel Vermillion.

And yes Blue Beetle will kill another beloved character. One out of Geo Stellar or Rex Salazar.

Actually a similar problem exists in Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger and to a lesser magnitude Zero-Two (Kirby) vs Zero-Two (DLTF). When close connections exist but the size difference visually make the match super weird when animated/produced and lessen a chance this matchup becomes real.

Hmm I’m wondering how to scale Zacian then. Like we can maybe compare it to Eternamax Eterntus due to both her and Zamazenta fighting the beast twice. Eternamax Eternatus is said in the Shield Pokédex to have infinite energy and be able to distort space time around it. While we can’t say for certain about infinite energy because Pokédex scaling, we can see it distorting space time around it as during the fight, you can flashes of various towns and routes in the background, giving some leeway towards the claim. Of course Zacian shouldn’t scale fully to Eternatus due to it having help with Zamazenta and the two heroes/Hop and the protagonist.
Having infinite energy and can distort time and space is at most a "universal+" feat.

Given portal opening is not even a black hole feat, lesser for a universe level feat.

But yeah Zamazenta and Zacian do partially backscale from Eternatus. And yes Pokémon are quite small sized among other kaijus.

Deoxys vs Super Skrull or Majora are the 2 most popular matchups with Deoxys.

Magikarp is a Gen 1 Pokémon but it deserves a chance to be in a Death Battle.

Last edited:
I have seen the matchup Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger. I'm surprised that Simon has the courage to challenge a DC character, especially a strong Green Lantern character.

Last edited:
What subreddit is that from?

Also, for the sake of matchups, can anyone think of examples of this very specific archetype: The Main Protagonist dies in an alternate timeline, and as such an Antagonist or Rival steps up to fight against a greater evil. I know this is an extremely specific, but I'm looking for matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back