• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when folks can't even give me good excuses to defend this shit

images
Happy this site don’t gladly eat whatever shit DB throws out

Everyone saying Asura is too obscure, **** off this is a webshow on the internet, and Asura is very well known in the vs debate community, which is the audience that regularly tunes in. Plus he is highly requested to battle Broly.

Asura has a far better moveset that blends with Broly, and would lead to a more interesting battle.

Instead we get to watch a character we've already seen die to a character who had OTHER options, arguably BETTER options.

I have no idea who the ******* Galaxy Brained Individual was that thought The Hulk would mesh better with Broly than Asura in Animation Potential, but it exists and I have to cope with that now. I've never even played Asura's Wrath before, I just saw clips of the game and thought it'd be awesome for him to fight Broly.

I have no idea who the ******* Galaxy Brained Individual was that thought The Hulk would mesh better with Broly than Asura in Animation Potential, but it exists and I have to cope with that now. I've never even played Asura's Wrath before, I just saw clips of the game and thought it'd be awesome for him to fight Broly.
same i was rewatch Asura wrath and checked to see if there fighting style would mesh well and
as shown they do immensely

I understand not liking a matchup and being disappointed, but actually going for personal insults against the people who make the show just make you look like an immature asshole. And that's just what you're being right now.
And I care?
What he gonna do? nothing
so i could give two ***** frankly

263e400e-cf73-45a5-8517-c05600430be8

From a member of the research team
I got this from Death Battle wiki.
there shouldn't been any ******* feedback
folks complain about Marvel/DC last year and probably before
who the **** thought doing this much in this season was a good idea?
text book definition of incompetence from these clowns

doesn't make up for this shit season

Everyone saying Asura is too obscure, **** off this is a webshow on the internet, and Asura is very well known in the vs debate community, which is the audience that regularly tunes in. Plus he is highly requested to battle Broly.

Asura has a far better moveset that blends with Broly, and would lead to a more interesting battle.

Instead we get to watch a character we've already seen die to a character who had OTHER options, arguably BETTER options.
Hey wait, that was me, I said this on Reddit.

Like, I don't feel quite as much rage as Tipper over here, but I still think this was an absolute waste of an episode. Season finales deserve more hype to them. Hell I would have taken Hulk vs Asura over this, because I just want my boi to get into Death Battle.

On the plus side though, I won my bet. What do I get?

Like, I don't feel quite as much rage as Tipper over here, but I still think this was an absolute waste of an episode. Season finales deserve more hype to them. Hell I would have taken Hulk vs Asura over this, because I just want my boi to get into Death Battle.

On the plus side though, I won my bet. What do I get?
Free salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back