• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M8 your not ******* getting it
They didn’t give venom MUH codex where everyone was jacking off to be the main thing why he wins
UNMoored was Wally being unrestricted even then he had shit before that bet him the W
I do get what you're saying lol. What I'm saying is that Hulk be given stuff from recent years just like recent combatants did.

Also chill lol. I don't like this mu either and don't know what they were thinking when planning this season.

Asura was literally was supposed to be in last years finale how the **** they decided not to use him this season?
now who the hell he's gonna fight? Next season are matches with history and Asura has no history with his remaning options barring Z broly

I do get what you're saying lol. What I'm saying is that Hulk be given stuff from recent years just like recent combatants did.

Also chill lol. I don't like this mu either and don't know what they were thinking when planning this season.
I think he means just because they give Hulk his Immortal status doesn't mean he will get everything else that people expect like scaling to One Below All. Especially since One Below All is suppose to be on a far different level than other Marvel characters. Even I don't like the idea of Hulk scaling to it.

I think he means just because they give Hulk his Immortal status doesn't mean he will get everything else that people expect like scaling to One Below All. Especially since One Below All is suppose to be on a far different level than other Marvel characters. Even I don't like the idea of Hulk scaling to it.
DING DING DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

The salt from that lol
Enough salt to smother my chips and dry my lips

We better have this absolute chad as the next season premiere.
Who he fighting tho?
Nothing short of God himself is worthy of fighting The Murray
Honestly, on the very slim chance DB uses Murray, I can't think of good opponent for him off the top of my head. Maybe Chunky Kong could be a decent pick, both are known for their incredible strength but childlike mentality, and both have fighting styles mosting based on wrestling.

I mean, difference here is that Venom scaling to higher end stuff was flimsy (him scaling to Thor through Knull was false since Thor one shot Knull, and the person he fought in an Iron Man armor had a far weaker suit compared to Tony's. If there's a reason Hulk doesn't scale to some higher degree stuff with Immortal Hulk included, I'd love to hear it now lol.

Asura will prolly fight Z Broly down the line
shit maybe given given it was a CDB and it could fit the history season
f there's a reason Hulk doesn't scale to some higher degree stuff with Immortal Hulk included, I'd love to hear it now lo
why would he? you do realize DB could;ve argued Cable being universal yet they didn't
same for Booster Golds shields
Lobo could've easily been argued to be universal due to fighting Hal and shit yet they fucikng didn't

shit maybe given given it was a CDB and it could fit the history season

why would he? you do realize DB could;ve argued Cable being universal yet they didn't
same for Booster Golds shields
Lobo could've easily been argued to be universal due to fighting Hal and shit yet they fucikng didn't
In the videos, they rarely say where they say where a they truly believe Marvel/DC characters are. Remember they had Wonder Woman at planet level against She-Ra, though we know they buy her higher arguments.

In the videos, they rarely say where they say where a they truly believe Marvel/DC characters are. Remember they had Wonder Woman at planet level against She-Ra, though we know they buy her higher arguments.
again Lobo could've been easily argued to be Universal yet guess what?
He wasn't put at that level!

I luv how some of those morons on the DB Wiki can even good reason why they did this fight yet they did the other fights i mentions
gotta dickride Ben and Chad low iq dick

Lol, this convo deviating from my original question. What I'm asking specifically is if there's a reason Hulk's higher arguments won't be used similar to Venom's, since he literally didn't scale at all. Haven't been following the new comic storyline for awhile now, so would appreciate if anyone who has can answer that.

ejkl3f.jpg

Chuck vs Segata cameo

Lol, this convo deviating from my original question. What I'm asking specifically is if there's a reason Hulk's higher arguments won't be used similar to Venom's, since he literally didn't scale at all. Haven't been following the new comic storyline for awhile now, so would appreciate if anyone who has can answer that.
again of they didn't do it for cable who had fought the hulk and scales to somebody whos comparable to the phoenix
they didn't do for ghost rider outside of Zarathos
not to mention some of Hulks universal feats are dubious or out of context
TOBA is not even hulk just a entity who took over the hulk in the future

“I am not crazy! I know they swapped the season finale. I knew it was Broly vs Asura. One after season 6. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. They covered their tracks, they got that idiot to leak the rest of the season. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They did worse. Season 7! Are you telling me that 10/20 DC/Marvel just happens to fall like that? No! They orchestrated it! Death Battle! 10/20! And I watched them! And I shouldn’t have. I took the time to watch them since January! What was I thinking? They will never change. They will never change! Ever since 2010, always the same! Couldn’t keep their hands out of DC/Marvel matchups! But not our Death Battle! Couldn’t be our precious Death Battle! Stealing them blind! And they keep making more? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped them when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop them! You...”

Last edited:
again of they didn't do it for cable who had fought the hulk and scales to somebody whos comparable to the phoenix
they didn't do for ghost rider outside of Zarathos
not to mention some of Hulks universal feats are dubious or out of context
TOBA is not even hulk just a entity who took over the hulk in the future
I'm not asking if anyone thinks they won't scale Hulk to higher because they're inconsistent about when they do (Hell, Hal got scaled to higher stuff, so who knows whether that's the case here or not), I'm asking if there's something that bunks Hulk's scaling similar to Venom's.

Also:

16072905153106971134585806578323.jpg

This says Devil Hulk 👀

Hulk's levels of strength had always be inconsistent due of his power's nature, but even that he never defeat Universal+ characters, not without the use of power ups.

Imma be honest this entire season while had some really great episodes(Obi vs Kakashi, Wally vs Sonic) most of them just kinda suck or didn't really interest me in any way, and I really hope they don't do the quantity over quality again

I'm not asking if anyone thinks they won't scale Hulk to higher because they're inconsistent about when they do (Hell, Hal got scaled to higher stuff, so who knows whether that's the case here or not), I'm asking if there's something that bunks Hulk's scaling similar to Venom's.

Also:

16072905153106971134585806578323.jpg

This says Devil Hulk 👀
are you forgetting they used A Silver Age Hal composited with his Post/Rebirth self?
are you forgetting they didn't Scale Lobo to said Hal who Lobo gave trouble to? along with several stuff that could allow him to fend Zarathos but didn't
are you forgetting other shit they didn't bring for several Marvel/DC herald? for **** sakes Thanos without the IG was only considered Star/Galaxy level

are you forgetting they used A Silver Age Hal composited with his Post/Rebirth self?
are you forgetting they didn't Scale Lobo to said Hal who Lobo gave trouble to? along with several stuff that could allow him to fend Zarathos but didn't
are you forgetting other shit they didn't bring for several Marvel/DC herald? for **** sakes Thanos without the IG was only considered Star/Galaxy level
Exactly as I said, "inconsistent." They buy higher arguments and they sometimes mention them, but in the video, they rarely go into it.

Anyways we know they're using Immortal Hulk now so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back