• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also lol no World breaker is stated by Ewing to be stronger
I mean, WoG (Word of God) usually ain't trusted if it's contradicted, so I'd be super hesitant putting faith in that.

Oh yeah, this is the first Dragon Ball fight in 3D in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Since Goku vs Superman 2. Funny how Dragon Ball started and will now end the second half of this season. Really hope this turns out good cause this season turning out to be very mid.

For Anyone who tries to use Muh Casuals argument
The “Casual wanted X shit” is piss poor excuse
Causals wanted Ben to fight Danny or Beast Boy yet they picked Hal to face him
Causals wanted Carnage against Dart Maul or Alex Mercer yet they picked Lucy a character long forgotten
They picked Galaxia for Beerus when the latter Had Arceus,Thanos,Phoenix or whatever Character Normies were familiar with.

This proves without a shadow of a doubt Ben and Chad are grade A ******* morons who don’t know how to book for shit and lucky to have an IQ to reach double digits

If they actually consider Hulk’s feats instead of just arbitrarily capping him at 4-B he might have a shot, but I’m still expecting the DB winning streak to continue.

Ask me how many people wanted Hal to face Ben?
Ask me how may people Wnted Galaxia to face Beerus cause Arceus and several others were sititng at the top?
Ask me how many wanted Carnage to fight Lucy?
Shit im sure folks wanted Cable to fight Trunks not booster gold

Well they didn’t do it at X moment so they can’t ever do it, isn’t much of a good argument in all honesty.
If they didn’t do it before, it would honestly give them more motivation to occasionally reach for the common crowd.

Well they didn’t do it at X moment so they can’t ever do it, isn’t much of a good argument in all honesty.
If they didn’t do it before, it would honestly give them more motivation to occasionally reach for the common crowd.
by that logic why not have carnage vs alex mercer in season 5 they could've easily brought him back to fight Cole next season
same thing with thanos vs beerus
so no that shit isn't a good argument to use

when folks can't even give me good excuses to defend this shit

images

Tbh I'm indifferent, hard to get excited for a match that's both pretentious and kinda bland (thanks in part to the ubiquitous use of comic book characters this season, with some of the match-ups being blatant filler).

But there's no point in getting angry over it, what's done is done and I sincerely hope DB braces themselves for the inevitable backlash regardless of the outcome (imagine if it came to NLF power Vs NLF immortality?).

Also I like how roughly half of the DBs that made into the season finale trailer, have either aged poorly and/or were inaccurate.

You don't need to write in all capital letters, you can try to explain it to them more coherently rather than screech at them.

If you want to ask them why, potray your emotions as sharp and precise like a sword rather than chaotic and volatile like an explosion
pfft i guess others better than me are probably asking that question and he's probably ignoring it

Ben apparently thinks its 2018-19 where Capeshit was at it peak of popularity
So Ben was right when he said the season matchups were pre-lined up such that many capeshit matchups were prepared just too late for them to change or too slow for the change.

Even worse, they have an ideology of "whenever ideas clashes, work out for the idea they themselves root for the best whatever the consequence".

So Ben was right when he said the season matchups were pre-lined up such that many capeshit matchups were prepared just too late for them to change or too slow for the change.

Even worse, they have an ideology of "whenever ideas clashes, work out for the idea they themselves root for the best whatever the consequence".
no need for spoilers dude they literally announced it on twitter

You're wording here somewhat confuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back