• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no, even if that was the fight which bring me fully into versus debate (or how much bad was Goku's analysis), people are just not interested.

Unless they drop the limitless bullcrap, i don't see the point of bring Superman on any future Death Battle.

They will have to first acknowledge that the "as strong as he need to be" argument is factually wrong, but they have never do anything like that before.

I guess the only comfort in this hypothetical scenario is that they aren't going to downplay Goku like before, this time they will have to actually do their job.

Please no, even if that was the fight which bring me fully into versus debate (or how much bad was Goku's analysis), people are just not interested.

Unless they drop the limitless bullcrap, i don't see the point of bring Superman on any future Death Battle.

They will have to first acknowledge that the "as strong as he need to be" argument is factually wrong, but they have never do anything like that before.

I guess the only comfort in this hypothetical scenario is that they aren't going to downplay Goku like before, this time they will have to actually do their job.
Eh, I'm guess I'm fine with it as it will be a spectacle for the eyes for me.

Don't bring Superman back, no way DB is gonna back down on their words about limitless Superman after everything.
Tbf they kinda went back off it in doomday vs hulk and latter Shazam and lobo

4o3jos.jpg

So this what it feels like having one match up that you want but others don't.

Something akin to only limitless under the yellow sun
Its basically what they say before, but that is still incorrect.

Superman's strength is directly proportional to how much energy he had absorb, and the Sun (or any star) only generate a finite amount of energy.

Due to how his powers work, he should not be able to archive infinite power.

Its basically what they say before, but that is still incorrect.

Superman's strength is directly proportional to how much energy he had absorb, and the Sun (or any star) only generate a finite amount of energy.

Due to how his powers work, he should not be able to archive infinite power.
Well shit have changed since then given it was 2015 compared to now
Hell they admit goku vs supes was under different rules

Either way the very idea of GvS3 is just stupid, nonsensical and does nothing but cause toxicity as well as needless arguments plus there are many better match-ups that haven't even happen yet... instead of milking the same characters over and over again just for filler.

Now unless DB pulls some lightspeed DC street-tier crap, Gwen stomps and we're just waiting for a legitimate DB to get hyped about correct?

Well here's seven match ups, I personally found interesting:

Personal favourite; Akuma Vs Yujiro Hanma

Easy moneymaker; Frieza Vs Megatron

Anime/Manga protag battle; Meliodas Vs Asta

Obilutory DC/Marvel battle; Storm Vs Korra

Team/army battle: The Galactic Empire Vs The Galactic Federation

Battle royale: Powerpuff girls (classic era)

Underrated match-up: Kitana (MK) Vs Kasumi (DoA)

Thoughts?

Yeah considering DB sees Beerus at low multiversal level which tbh is pretty accurate imo.

And DBS Broly scales to Beerus then yeah Asura gets stomped now Z era Broly is debatable, since it depends how DB interprets Toei's cosmology AND if they believe the galaxies to be legit in Asura's Wrath.

Ofc it's highly likely DB is going to use DBS Broly, so eh...? (at least it'll be a true spectacle to watch).

Well here's seven match ups, I personally found interesting:

Personal favourite; Akuma Vs Yujiro Hanma

Easy moneymaker; Frieza Vs Megatron

Anime/Manga protag battle; Meliodas Vs Asta

Obilutory DC/Marvel battle; Storm Vs Korra

Team/army battle: The Galactic Empire Vs The Galactic Federation

Battle royale: Powerpuff girls (classic era)

Underrated match-up: Kitana (MK) Vs Kasumi (DoA)

Thoughts?
sounds good tho Shao khan poses trouble for yujiro to face akuma

So I wonder which Broly they will use for the fight. Doesn’t Z Broly lose to Asura while Super Broly wins?
yes
Z-Era Broly loses To Asura while Super Stomps
Yeah considering DB sees Beerus at low multiversal level which tbh is pretty accurate imo.

And DBS Broly scales to Beerus then yeah Asura gets stomped now Z era Broly is debatable, since it depends how DB interprets Toei's cosmology AND if they believe the galaxies to be legit in Asura's Wrath.

Ofc it's highly likely DB is going to use DBS Broly, so eh...? (at least it'll be a true spectacle to watch).
Folks had argue Asura being universal becuase he defeated his creator

where u heard that from
Someone on the Discord. Had a screenshot of before, dunno if I still got it since that was said a few months back. This question has been asked a lot ever since the Broly movie.

From what I remember, the reason is because Super Broly is canon, and just straight up the better version of Broly, which is true. Like, why would you use the non canon, worse version of Broly over the canon and better written one lol.

Last edited:
Someone on the Discord. Had a screenshot of before, dunno if I still got it since that was said a few months back. This question has been asked a lot ever since the Broly movie.

From what I remember, the reason is because Super Broly is canon, and just straight up the better version of Broly, which is true. Like, why would you use the non canon, worse version of Broly over the canon and better written one lol.
i see

Also, given their current rules, we know they'd use Super Broly tbh. I dunno if they'd ever use non canon Broly, but if they do, I extremely doubt he'd appear before the canon version.

Also, given their current rules, we know they'd use Super Broly tbh. I dunno if they'd ever use non canon Broly, but if they do, I extremely doubt he'd appear before the canon version.
i mean it still a popular incarnation you could always use him for guys like juggernaut who has jackshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back