• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of the most popular/iconic manga/anime characters, even if it isn't that well know in USA.

But lets me just say that Lupin III will give Batman a good fight, although win in another matter.

Interesting

f25a7607-020c-43b1-b8e6-b7cabd2a2dbe

Uh...huh, what stomp matches. What do you guys think?
Edit:
4c0848cc-19af-4fba-a2fe-ba2c1fa7a17a

ca224495-60b1-413c-9397-175bbe427d6c

Round two huh, thanks for the win.

Hal Jordan, probably one of the most disliked Lanterns and it was made worse when he won against Ben.

His only choice is Nova and Avengers, after that he is most likely done. What do you think, oh and make sure thanks the waiter/waitress for the tip.

16f0ed49-f6eb-4d72-95b9-a25920f2ce82

Hack gg.

Cyborg basically stomps all of his opponents due to his hacking except for Noel. No offense who wants Noel vs Cyborg but no, let's not get desperate of an Non-Marvel win.

What do you guys think?

16f0ed49-f6eb-4d72-95b9-a25920f2ce82

Hack gg.

Cyborg basically stomps all of his opponents due to his hacking except for Noel. No offense who wants Noel vs Cyborg but no, let's not get desperate of an Non-Marvel win.

What do you guys think?
Already said it over on DBW, but I've been hearing a lot of contentious about herald Cyborg.

Anywho agree with the list

bd31fefe-2858-4eb0-b7b0-3d46229dd6c4

I can dig with Seyia vs Shazam as it doesn't seem like a petty non-marvel win. Pit and He-Man are on decent because well...powers from a god/goddess I believe. Ben and Gotenks are not to great since well...I can understand children having high powers and all but I prefer to lean to the god aspect.

What do you think?

Honestly, my top pick for Lupin III would be Ryo Saeba from City Hunter. The two have plenty of good connections and the fight practically writes itself. I'm putting together a bunch of feats for Ryo to get a proper profile made for him. I just need to find the last few chapters translated since my source hasn't updated in a while

There really aren't any popular matchups for Eevee. Like, you've got the Eeveelution royale and Eevee vs Pikachu, but aside from that, the only actual matchup I've seen is my Eevee vs Tamaki Amajiki idea

28c2249e-b4ee-42e4-95a8-a2c0ed75012d

"Number 4, Number 4, Num-shot"

. . .Anyway, yeah I don't see her coming back anymore after her good match ups are basically gone. I can see her face in the Justice League vs Avengers...and maybe Usagi vs Wonder Woman(to add in the DC meat grinder).

What do you guys think?

What do you think?
Actually Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya is at top of my list, even if it had just some connections.
  • Both their stories are based and involve greek myth/gods.
  • Both need specific action to active their powers (Seiya need to invoce his armor, Billy need to say Shazam).
  • Both Seiya and Shazam can be considered rivals of Goku and Superman (in a commercial sense).
And the fight itself if done right could be quite entertaining, i can see the final act Seiya burning his cosmo and using his Pegasus Rolling Crush while Shazam screaming his name to summon his lightning bolt, creating a massive explosion.

Last edited:
Honestly, my top pick for Lupin III would be Ryo Saeba from City Hunter. The two have plenty of good connections and the fight practically writes itself. I'm putting together a bunch of feats for Ryo to get a proper profile made for him. I just need to find the last few chapters translated since my source hasn't updated in a while
Kinda agree, however i think Spike Spiegel vs Ryo Saeba would be a little bit better

. . .Here we go
81539c30-bd07-4371-a6a9-6ca1dd13b197

Okay, time for an explanation and language warning:

I know people don't want Goku vs Superman 3 all honestly, and this time I really don't want for salt, but I want to see the spectacle of the fight. Think about it, Goku getting Ultra Instinct, the music hypes up as he starts kicking Superman's ass hard as he looks calm. It's a guilty pleasure for me wanting this since nobody wants this battle. but I want it for the action and the amazement on my face just like those years ago in 2013 and 2015. I want to see Goku and Superman duke it out one more time for old time sake for the pure hype and amazement of the fight will be.

One more thing all honestly, Superman opponent is Sentry, but I seen people rarely request him since he's unknown to the general eyes. After Sentry, who else is left for Clark to face? Thor has Vegeta and Shazam, Hulk has Broly, Asura, and many others, and nobody has even heard of Hyperion in general eyes.

All in all, I want Goku vs Superman 3 to relief myself in those years back, and take me in the hype and amazement of 2013 and 2015.

Thank you for reading this and what are your opinions.

Honestly I'm expecting Goku vs Superman 3 to happen at some point where they continue the DB winning streak and give Goku a pity win.

Otherwise Superman vs Sentry or Hyperion

I would love to see composite Superman vs composite Goku. Also, despite gvs2 being one of the worst battles research wise, It slapped in the battle department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back