• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic_s_death_battle_losing_streak_by_mega_poneo_de4trgv-pre.jpg

From DeviantArt
Someday.
Not_funny.png

Speaking of Sonic matchups, Silver likely gonna fight Trunks at this point. I know a lot don't particularly like that matchup, but eh, I still do. Better than bringing Cable or Booster back to fight Trunks, and Axl and Celebi just don't appeal to me as matchups for Silver.

Speaking of Sonic matchups, Silver likely gonna fight Trunks at this point. I know a lot don't particularly like that matchup, but eh, I still do. Better than bringing Cable or Booster back to fight Trunks, and Axl and Celebi just don't appeal to me as matchups for Silver.
I could see it happening like next year tho they still have other options

Archie Sonic vs Xeno Goku would either be a stomp for Archie Sonic due to hax or they put Xeno at a higher tier due to Beat's world shenanigans (which I actually do agree with but nevertheless) and he finger flicks another hedgehog out of existence

4ceec222-7de4-4726-8a76-7a70da02ee11

Nothing really to say, but yeah Goku doesn't have much options left except for GVS3 and Seiya(who is likely going to fight Sailor Moon in the future.) Maybe he could fight Medaka, but that's it.

What do you think?

Edit:
1f0dd0ed-6ae1-4be1-87a9-87f34823d3ba

Last edited:
Better hope Broly vs Hulk doesn't happened or else the salt will be huge, or worse Asura vs Atrocitus because I feel like there's a tipping point that will break if Asura faces Hulk or Atrocitus.

Better hope Broly vs Hulk doesn't happened or else the salt will be huge, or worse Asura vs Atrocitus because I feel like there's a tipping point that will break if Asura faces Hulk or Atrocitus.
Broly vs Asura has to to happen given Asura is long overdue to appear given he was suppose to appear last season finale and the only character that he could face in a season finale is Broly not to mention the guy won't appear next season given the whole history theme/anniversary
thats why i hope the thing is a joke

Asura vs Broly(Super)
Pros:
  • Money Maker match
  • Positive reception
  • Broly wins
  • Introducing a new character into Death Battle
  • Another win for Dragon Ball series
  • One of the most requested fights for Asura and Broly.
Cons:
  • Hulk and Atrocitus match ups are taken.
  • GG Asura I guess. . .
Kinda of a dream but I wish we could get a follow up to Asura Wrath, that game was fantastic.

Broly(Super) vs Hulk:
  • A requested match for either of them.
  • Broly most likely wins
  • Positive reception(?)
  • Another win for Dragon Ball.
  • Anime beats Comic
  • Dragon Ball on a winning streak
  • Asura being introduced
Cons:
  • Returning character
  • Probably a waste of a match
  • Hulk is on a losing streak
  • Asura's matches are taken most likely.
  • Not so good reaction on Asura matches taken.
  • Fighting styles doesn't mesh well.
  • More capeshit in this season.

Last edited:
Broly(Super) vs Hulk:
  • A requested match for either of them.
  • Broly most likely wins
  • Positive reception(?)
  • Another win for Dragon Ball.
  • Anime beats Comic
  • Dragon Ball on a winning streak
  • Asura being introduced
Cons:
  • Returning character
  • Probably a waste of a match
  • Hulk is on a losing streak
  • Asura's matches are taken most likely.
  • Not so good reaction on Asura matches taken.
forgot to add another capehshit character

Asura vs Atrocitus
pros:
  • Asura being introduced
  • Video game vs Comic
  • Different Lantern
  • Learning more about DC.
  • Salt and rage will fill Atrocitus.
Cons:
  • Negative reception
  • Salt
  • Atrocitus wins
  • Asura loses horribly
  • more capeshit
  • Another DC character kills an fan favorite. Ironic it's an Lantern doing it.
  • Broly match up is taken away.
  • Waste of time.
  • People complaining DC is overpowered.
  • Non Marvel always loses to DC

Last edited:
like every Dragon ball fight in DB has nearly all been with characters that can fly
Goku vs Superman 1&2
Vegeta vs Shadow
18 vs Carol
Beerus vs Galaxia
barring Roshi & Hercules DB characters has been put against folks who can replicate there fighting style

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back