• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
broly_vs_juggernaut_new_card_by_mr_pepsi_and_pizza_daqq3r2-fullview.jpg
Fine, I'll do it myself...

655e2c7e-24ae-409d-a5ac-690d6e2e85db

Kharn the Betrayer vs The Juggernaut

Justice League:
Batman
7b0e63d5-d9d1-4f0f-89f6-56fc3639c8ac

Green Arrow
92649120-e56d-450a-9429-e88c7f8c1e7f

Aquaman
4f8c6544-3a6d-423f-b2d0-8b1abd02d669

Barry Allen
dee1aeb0-a52c-43bf-be61-2f39e4d09a30

Wally West
24fb60d9-196a-4ccf-8299-e3fd5fc3cba7

Martian Manhunter
6f8fba76-6e5b-4ff4-8225-745c518f3b2c

Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)
86336d17-2697-48b3-b0a4-a32b0f4677bc

Cyborg
ed56ac7f-f307-46c7-bf1a-ed0506e7bc4c

Shazam
674a94d8-e383-44b8-a6bb-65a160c7a53b

Wonder Woman
d5c4df81-36ff-4220-922b-e227bef28e59

Superman
133df0af-dc0d-490c-bf6d-ae98c879f01a

And done with them. Most of the Justice League are pretty much done except for Shazam, Cyborg, and Martian Manhunter. They each got their own match up that is noticeable.

I already said I want for them, especially Superman for GVS 3. Anyway, what do you guys think?

Also while I'm at it....

da6b8898-4e5b-4817-940f-c1c721a92a2d

Red Ranger Carter vs Shinra Kusakabe

Hear me out: Two orphans who suffered tragedies as children involving a fire; They both dream to become firefighters and manage to achieve it; Both defend people from demons/infernals; Most importantly they are both firefighters.

It's a unique battle that has pretty good potential as an episode, plus it feels the best. Shinra fighting Bakugo or Yang just fits a lame fire-based theme, while this ticks more boxes to make it more thematic. Plus more Power Rangers.

6fa4ced5-72ca-4cdd-9a28-27bb293de299

. . .Man other than those top 3, everyone else isn't that good at all. Leone might need to fight Makoto or Camilla if Yang gets taken or else she might never appear in Death Battle at all. What do you think?

I remember reading a battle royal between Koneko, Leone, Yang and Makoto.

Just saying, that Superman vs Kirby could happen many years into the future, 4 Marvel characters there are better match-ups, but thematically, Kirby fits better than the rest.

I highly speculate that the next Kirby match in DB will showcase certain feat I uncovered (They didn't use the verse this year, they could have already used that feat by the time of DDD vs Wario, and if they don't do so the verse will just have pure wins until put against real challenges). So, I image any of this special ones:
  • Marx vs Dimentio
  • Rosalina vs Magolor
  • Super Smash Bros. 64 Battle Royal
Or they can just kill Shadow a third time while his opponent says "Adiós", which would be slightly rude.

Last edited:
What are connections of Yoda vs Meta Knight?
Short yet agile Tier 4 sword users

Seriously, why people just do not dig into "street" characters when requesting a character winning over a DC character? DC street characters are not that strong (ignoring Black Canary vs Sindel)

Seriously, why people just do not dig into "street" characters when requesting a character winning over a DC character? DC street characters are not that strong (ignoring Black Canary vs Sindel)
It's the satisfaction of beating an high tier DC character such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Wally, Hal, etc. Hell I thought I was going to get that when I thought Archie Sonic was going to beat Wally, but DC is more bs than Archie Sonic bs. It mean it would show that they are beatable if we beat a high tier DC character with an non-marvel character.

Plus, I don't see much DC street tiers vs non-street tier characters that are requested.
Prepare for Simon vs Kyle and see that Simon dies as another Green Lantern kills an fan favorite, while the agenda of DC is broken continues.

Last edited:
It's the satisfaction of beating an high tier DC character such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Wally, Hal, etc. Hell I thought I was going to get that when I thought Archie Sonic was going to beat Wally, but DC is more bs than Archie Sonic bs. It mean it would show that they are beatable if we beat a high tier DC character with an non-marvel character.

Plus, I don't see much DC street tiers vs non-street tier characters that are requested.
Prepare for Simon vs Kyle and see that Simon dies as another Green Lantern kills an fan favorite.
How "sarcastic" and "dramatic" that is.

There exist Marvel characters that can defeat their DC counterparts.
There exist non-Marvel characters that can defeat their Marvel counterparts.
We are yet to see a non-Marvel character that can defeat a DC counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back