• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, he did. Could it be Asura's scrapped mu I wonder đź‘€
very possible
lets looks at it this way
we know asura was suppose to be in last season finale but was pushed back and i don't see DB pushing him back another season
Broly was another character Ben brought up back in 2018 for folks to see who they wanted him to face
and given Beerus and Gwen were mentioned by ben that year as well and there appearance this season looks like it

Death Battle S7 be like

268700e739da69d806f4ef9ea127a976.png

(Pls tell me y'all can see the image this time lol)

Didn't they say the finale would have High Tier characters? I am betting that Rock Lee vs Sanju is 2-D and Broly vs Asura is 3-D, but who knows lol

Didn't they say the finale would have High Tier characters? I am betting that Rock Lee vs Sanju is 2-D and Broly vs Asura is 3-D, but who knows lol
as mentioned Swan stated the finale is "crazy and insane" you don't use that for characters that aren't high tier and Swan mostly known to be involved in high tier PLs

This. The Rock Lee matchup is going to be in 3D model.

I think we all have a general idea of the finale.
Blood, guts, bigger music.
Cirno vs Aqua
And they are totally off the charts.

And is Street Sharks way more popular than Extreme Dinosaurs? Why are people voting for Street Sharks without even quoting the really impressive feats like I have to quote it for them?

For Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen: Since they specifically spell "Spider-Gwen" for Gwen Stacy, will Gwenom be applied at all?
Or will Spider-Gwen be just as good in defeating Batgirl?

Still hates Batwoman vs Spider-Woman is not before this one.

Tips for Batgirl

1. Dye the hair "lightish red"
2. Prepare a vector bat suit, along with a cowl with pointy ears
3. Take along with an Adam West Batmobile with a bat nuclear missile
4. Prepare lots and lots of screeching resonance batarangs (this may actually be among her standard arsenal)
5. Bring Batman as the exo suit partner

And is Street Sharks way more popular than Extreme Dinosaurs? Why are people voting for Street Sharks without even quoting the really impressive feats like I have to quote it for them?
They are, also Extreme Dinosaurs were originally Street Sharks characters, but they were given their own series, but with new canon

I remembered a fun Death Battle I thought up a while ago:

Goro Majima (Yakuza) vs Thorkell (Vinland Saga). Battle of the one-eyed wackos who REALLY want to fight one person in particular

Always been more of a fan of Goro Majima vs Harley Quinn. Bat wielding psychos who are mainly characterized by their obsession with another character. And if the Yakuza 7 buffs go through, it'd be a DC loss not done by Marvel.

For Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen: Since they specifically spell "Spider-Gwen" for Gwen Stacy, will Gwenom be applied at all?
Or will Spider-Gwen be just as good in defeating Batgirl?

Still hates Batwoman vs Spider-Woman is not before this one.

I am sure Gwenom will still be used since she hasn't been referred as such for a long while despite still relying on the suit. Not to mention, it is her current incarnation without any sign of it going away any time soon. Personally I think Batgirl has more of a chance against the symbiote than base Gwen due to having a weakness to exploit. Otherwise yeah Gwen stomps hard without the suit.

alright lets evaluate the possible scenarios

We have two episodes left and what we know of the season finale is

1.Swan stated it's crazy and insane and off the walls

2.Ben stating DBC that they have been working on the season finale in terms of animation since the very beginning of this season.

A)Sanji vs. Rock Lee is going to the finale w/3D animation.

I say this cause DA made a tweet yesterday

And the leaker did mention the fight was supposed to happen this season

however neither characters really fit the whole "Crazy and Insane" tagline for it and we already had a naruto character in a season finale last year and i don't see them doing another one back to back
so a @EJthe24th mentioned the either pushing it for next season or its the next episode.

B)Galactus vs Unicron
I say this would've been this year given the request if it weren't for the countless Capeshit episodes alone this season plus next year anniversary

C)Asura vs Broly
beating a dead horse here i know but ya know the gist of it by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back