• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Also, DBZ Broly has this thing about being stated to be strongest in the DBZ movies a lot of times and GK is stated just as many times to be the strongest in the galaxy, so there is that. Asura's Broly's best match but of the rest how many (if any) can you really call a legendary warrior?
true

b13ce221-1855-4f61-91d3-5f0a8e002870

From Death Battle wiki:
Now here me out, the reason I want Goku vs Superman 3 is because of salt reasons only and just salt reasons since it's very funny to me. It will happen in the future, I'm sure of it. He might fight Sentry since that's another popular Superman match up.

Also...oh man, after Goku lost to Superman, many many many people put Superman against other characters to see who can beat him. I remember back in early 2010s or 2015...

How are Kratos and Ghost Rider better compared to Saitama, Beerus and Asura?
I honestly don't know, I just wanted to make this because it would be funny. This was for ***** and giggles because how Superman is in Death Battle, and how everyone wanted a piece of him.
I could explain that Beerus, Saitama and Asura already have other match ups that are way better than Superman. Also bias because I like Ghost Rider. Kratos, I don't know.

Thing is, I actually don't mind Goku or Supes returning, I just don't vibe with any of their other matchups. Goku vs Seiya is ehhhhj, and Superman vs Sentry feels much less hype in comparison to Goku vs Superman. Plus, I don't see Superman vs Sentry happening anyways until Sentry actually appears outside the comics.

nah screw that wanting a match just for salt reasons is pathetic tbh especially of one that everyone is sick of
True, it is pathetic on my end, but it's still probably still requested to this day. It's only inevitable GVS3 will happen once we see more Ultra Instinct.
Yes, I know this is petty of me and I apologize of that, but I truly want this for salt reasons. It's me being an asshole.
Excuse my language.

True, it is pathetic on my end, but it's still probably still requested to this day. It's only inevitable GVS3 will happen once we see more Ultra Instinct.
Yes, I know this is petty of me and I apologize of that, but I truly want this for salt reasons. It's me being an asshole.
Excuse my language.
I understand you want a good chuckle i get that i don't blame you
Thing is, I actually don't mind Goku or Supes returning, I just don't vibe with any of their other matchups. Goku vs Seiya is ehhhhj, and Superman vs Sentry feels much less hype in comparison to Goku vs Superman. Plus, I don't see Superman vs Sentry happening anyways until Sentry actually appears outside the comics.
plus normies don't even know who the sentry is in the first place

I understand you want a good chuckle i get that i don't blame you
Thank you for understanding.

frankly if DB hadn't ****** up the the rematch badly folks wouldn't be hesitant for a third one
True, this also caused a wave of people wanting a piece of Superman. Like I seen people wanting to put Superman against other characters from what I gathered. This isn't all of them because there's a lot.

>Speaking of which, who can Equuleus Subaru/Saturn fight in a Death Battle?
Subaru from Saint Seiya?
Saturn to be exact

AFAIK currently he can win a lot of characters except Homura Akemi which is ironically the best opponent in thematic sense.

I don't have a First Member account so don't know what was said in the Cast. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Haven't heard anything from others on the DBW though so probably nothing interesting tbh.
Well said.

Oh that Red vs Blue episode got #8 on trending. NGL the episode is funny overall and serves well as the Season 7 joke episode.

Last edited:
Wow 100mph Knuckles is so impressive not to mention Mach 5 Metal Sonic.

Being facetious aside they've much improved their scaling for Sonic characters (if Archie Sonic Vs Wally West is anything to go by), it's just their presentation that just needs work and tbh we've pretty much agreed this season wasn't the best for calcs/maths (within the initial episodes).

Wow 100mph Knuckles is so impressive not to mention Mach 5 Metal Sonic.

Being facetious aside they've much improved their scaling for Sonic characters (if Archie Sonic Vs Wally West is anything to go by), it's just their presentation that just needs work and tbh we've pretty much agreed this season wasn't the best for calcs/maths (within the initial episodes).
We will see when they do another Sonic match up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back