• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the leak, they did mention on the DB cast at one point that they had to drop a fight they were planning. I doubt it's Lee vs Sanji, considering they got far enough alone to hire VA's, so research and writing at the very least was done. But it's worth keeping in mind.

In terms of the leak, they did mention on the DB cast at one point that they had to drop a fight they were planning. I doubt it's Lee vs Sanji, considering they got far enough alone to hire VA's, so research and writing at the very least was done. But it's worth keeping in mind.
i could see it being the case considering it was the only match mention from it

What is the exact the sequence of death/killing and the survivor(s)?

And how TF did Red Team defeat Blue Team in canon? Like, what does "technically won Blood Gulch against the Blues (Reds)" mean?
Understandable. Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen is well-asked. Just NOT as popular as Batgirl vs Kim Possible.

I thought Batwoman vs Spider-Woman would come first tho tbh.

Last edited:
Order of death is Simmons, Lopez, Grif, then Caboose manages to team kill literally everyone else on the blue side, plus Donut. Then Sarge gets taken out by the Grenade Tucker threw into the teleporter at the beginning. And neither team ever really beat the other in canon.

What is the exact the sequence of death/killing and the survivor(s)?

And how TF did Red Team defeat Blue Team in canon? Like, what does "technically won Blood Gulch against the Blues (Reds)" mean?
Understandable. Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen is well-asked. Just NOT as popular as Batgirl vs Kim Possible.

I thought Batwoman vs Spider-Woman would come first tho tbh.
I have no idea, technically the Blues won since Sister was the only person still staying in Blood Gulch since Lopez abandoned the place thinking he killed her. To clarify, he choked her until she passed out, thought she died, then was asked to come to Valhalla by Sarge to fix up the base there. Then Sister woke up and threw endless parties until S15 had her come back into the main group again.

The reason why they put Spider-Gwen in is possibly because of the Spider film. Also, who will win?

(Well... we have another Marvel VS DC matchup...)

The reason why they put Spider-Gwen in is possibly because of the Spider film. Also, who will win?

(Well... we have another Marvel VS DC matchup...)
Miles already fit the whole promotion thing given he was the MC
Gwen stomps it’s basically spider man vs Batman female edition and we saw how the male version went down

Miles already fit the whole promotion thing given he was the MC
Gwen stomps it’s basically spider man vs Batman female edition and we saw how the male version went down
In JL:
Superman: I won twice in Death Battle.
Wonder Woman: I won twice in Death Battle... lost once.
Flash: I won once and the Kid Flash won once.
GL: I won once. Batman? Batman?
Batman: I lose twice, won once. My other family member won once, lost once. Looks like once DB needs a DC losing, we Batman family will be the victim.

Well... the next match is a bit of a disappointment. I’m just hoping that it’s at least a good animation, even if it basically is Batman vs Spider-Man but girls. Then again, Batman Beyond did beat Spider-Man 2099 so we will have to see.

Yeah pretty sure 2099 wins now that they gave Peter town level strength in Miles vs Static. And explicitly said 2099 is Mach 2000 in Venom vs Crona. ...bruh how is Batgirl suppose to beat a town level Mach 2000 Spider-Gwen. Especially with all the other powers she has. Unless... does she still rely on her Venom suit to get around?

Edit: I knew I should have quoted.

Yeah pretty sure 2099 wins now that they gave Peter town level strength in Miles vs Static. And explicitly said 2099 is Mach 2000 in Venom vs Crona. ...bruh how is Batgirl suppose to beat a town level Mach 2000 Spider-Gwen. Especially with all the other powers she has. Unless... does she still rely on her Venom suit to get around?

Edit: I knew I should have quoted.
doubtful even then it wouldn't change the outcome with or without the venom suit Gwen still takes it

I ask because last I checked (And this was like a year and half ago) Gwen lost her powers and needs the Venom suit. So the only chance Batgirl has is to take the suit out. Doubtful she will get the win most of the time but at least it wouldn't be a complete stomp. ...I am trying to be nice here, okay? :V

I ask because last I checked (And this was like a year and half ago) Gwen lost her powers and needs the Venom suit. So the only chance Batgirl has is to take the suit out. Doubtful she will get the win most of the time but at least it wouldn't be a complete stomp. ...I am trying to be nice here, okay? :V
oh in that case idk don't read spider gwen

Bruh. I was going to ask him one day, but now I'm not so sure now if it costs that much.
Should you pay me so that I can buy a software and compose music for you instead?

Or which software and canned music sources you would recommend?

Gwen is still Gwenom. She'll definitely get the Symbiote. Basically means she stomps Barbara harder now
Is she? Like the symbiote thing is permanent?

That said even Spider-Gwen without that goo is more than enough to destroy a Batgirl who is defeated by The Joker.

Should you pay me so that I can buy a software and compose music for you instead?

Or which software and canned music sources you would recommend?

Is she? Like the symbiote thing is permanent?

That said even Spider-Gwen without that goo is more than enough to destroy a Batgirl who is defeated by The Joker.
Yeah last I checked it was permanent. She has no powers without it. And it is a weird version of the symbiote too. It can break apart into spider like goo. Very creepy and nasty.

Edit: To clarify, it is like it breaks down into small spiders whenever she takes and puts it on. And is possible for the spiders to act as surveillance. Actually wait, Gwenom might her analysis worth checking-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back