• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that require Lee to actually do something in Boruto to scale to that? Because from what I've heard, he hasn't done anything outside of being told to be able to open 8th gate.

What about Sanji
Current Sanji scale above Pica who is around +300 Megatons, and the Soba Mask would boost his strength even further.

So more or less, the difference in strength isn't massive, at least not enough for Rock Lee to just oneshot.

For course, the Death Battle may ended up with different values for this feats, as for what i know they may include feats from the One Piece Anime for Sanji.

Which could help him a lot since the Anime's feats are more impressive.

Yeah, that was the gigaton feat I referred to. High end only though. Low end for that is on par with Pica's strongest feat. And we are currently assuming DB would even take that into account for Sanji or that DB would use the low end for Lee.
Sanji did fought on par with Vergo, who should be at least comparable to Pica, and he usually potrayed as Zoro's equal during most of the series.

I really don't see reason why they wouldn't scale Sanji to Pica.

From reddit:
IKkq6mcLsoPBbh-Bnm7mP1pIAFkOYIutizmX9zHwhYQ.png

alright just thought of something
think of a closing sequence/finisher of for one of your most requested matchup (I.E Might guy and Might Guy final clash)

@Thebrawlbro

It seems a little fishy to me. For the most part (besides the obvious superhuman feats), the Yakuza games have been pretty grounded in reality (Dead Souls not withstanding). 7 is showing people using magic, something that has never existed in the universe before. I'm not sure if such things can be used for scaling of characters like Kiryu or Majima

think of a closing sequence/finisher of for one of your most requested matchup (I.E Might guy and Might Guy final clash)
I imagine uses Planet Crusher on Leone to send her to the moon, breaking it on impact. If Leone was going to win, I imagine her being ripping Makoto in half with her claws.

Tbh I hope they don’t make it exactly like the All Might vs Might Guy finisher. I really don’t like how they built up this huge clash of Guy going into his Eighth Gate and All Might going Plus Ultra just for All Might to get hit right before the clash. Like idk why they decided to cop that out. Couldn’t we have at least seen the Plus Ultra United States of Smash collide with Night Guy? That would’ve been so much more awesome to see.

Tbh I hope they don’t make it exactly like the All Might vs Might Guy finisher. I really don’t like how they built up this huge clash of Guy going into his Eighth Gate and All Might going Plus Ultra just for All Might to get hit right before the clash. Like idk why they decided to cop that out. Couldn’t we have at least seen the Plus Ultra United States of Smash collide with Night Guy? That would’ve been so much more awesome to see.
m8 its an example i mention don't get where you got the "make it exactly" from it plus the sequence was fine dont see any issues with it

A.) Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin
1.) Death the Kid uses unlocks his True Shinigami Form and uses the Madness of Order on Satsuki Kiryuin. It takes a lot but with her willpower, she breaks free at the last minute but it's too late. Kid charges up his powerful attack, Parent Seven Rays, and attacks the Honnoji Student President. When the smoke clears, her corpse lays on the ground as a souless husk for her Kamui to consume. He delivers a statement before he and the Thompson sisters leave, "Perfectly balanced. As things should be."
2.) Satsuki Kiryuin digs deep and keeps the Son of Lord Death on his toes. At the last minute, he uses his Shadow Arms to ensare her and sets up to deliver "Parent Seven Rays", only for Satsuki to breakree and slice Kid and Thompson Sister into a million pieces and just their souls out. She walks away swishing the blood off her sword, saying "You lack ambition."

B.) Parasoul vs. Neo Politan
1.) Parasoul and Neo are in stalemate with both advantages being pushed to the limit. When the Princess delivers a strike to the Assassin, Neo brakes into a million pieces. Parasoul looks around and just when Neo is about to give the finishing blow, the Princess of Canopy Kingdom impales her straight in the heart before bringing in a shooting squad to smoke the Assassin.
2.) Neo is able to to outfox Parasoul and stun her. When she comes to her senses, she sees the Assassin heading towards her and delivers an attack but her Semblance is activated. Parasoul is then stabbed through the back of her throat with a sword. She looks behind her to see the Assassin with a scowl of shock and anger, contrasting Neo's smile of sadistic satisfaction as the Princess' dying body hits the floor. She leaves with the stolen artifact.

Last edited:
Bill Cipher vs Pennywise
1.) Bill Cipher and Pennywise have both been fighting in kaiju sized forms. Bill however has had enough of the fight, no longer having any fun. He goes over-the-top, and claps the Earth into oblivion. He laughs in victory, but is interrupted by IT's laughter. Unable to find the source of the laughter, Bill Cipher decides to BAM the universe. The background goes white, and Bill says a funny clown quip. IT begins laughing again, and the white background begins to glow. Bill looks to see the source, only to see IT's true form, The Deadlights. He goes insane, and is swallowed by IT, as the clown continues to laugh.

Is there truly no opponent of DIO?
Unfortunately, it looks like there isn't
Alucard: very themathic and is not a complete stomp, but lacks connections to Dio and has poor animation potential
Sakuya: as much as i love 2hu (You could guess by my pfp) this match is bad and complete stomp for Sakuya
Hit: lacks conections and a stomp
Gilgamesh: no, just no
Homura: pretty much the same as Hit
Dracula: another stomp with little connections

Dio vs Alucard is a DBX match and a Community Death Battle match and the poll looks close enough and yeah we will see that in the coming year.

Others are worse matchups or just stompier.

Speaking of which, who can Equuleus Subaru/Saturn fight in a Death Battle?

Cirno vs Aqua). At this point in the fight, the two blue haired idiots have caused enough property damage that caused an entire forest to be frozen. Aqua, getting quite angry and ready to finish this casts God Blow to destroy Cirno who was too busy boasting about how strong she is to notice the attacks. Cirno gets hit with the attack and disappears with a Picchun, causing Aqua to dance happily in victory. However her victory is short lived when she would feel an icicle piercing through her chest, turning around to see Cirno, quite upset. “Hey! That hurt! You killed me!” And before Aqua could respond Cirno casts Perfect Freeze, which causes Aqua to freeze into a block of ice before shattering on the ground.

Marisa vs Zatana). Marisa, bloodied and beaten, but still having her signature smile stares at Zatana, who sees the magician charging up a powerful magic attack. Marisa gives a small laugh as she starts to glow bright. “Let’s try this again... shall we ze?” She laughs as the Ultramarine Orb Elixer activates, freezing time and rewinding back to the point at the start of the battle. Zatana is confused on what just happened, wondering how she’s back at her performance before she feels something pressed against her back. “The show is over ze!” Marisa shouts before casting Twilight Spark, causing Zatana to evaporate into ash from the powerful blast of magic. Marisa wipes her forehead and picks up Zatana’s magical items. “Thank you for donating to the Kirisame Magic shop!” And then hops on her broom and flies away.

Legendary warriors with immense power (even by the standards of their verses) whose rampages cause great destruction.

Edit: Also, DBZ Broly has this thing about being stated to be strongest in the DBZ movies a lot of times and GK is stated just as many times to be the strongest in the galaxy, so there is that. Asura's Broly's best match but of the rest how many (if any) can you really call a legendary warrior?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back