• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two problems with the written q/a

"俺はもっと疾くなる! そう……光さえも超えてみせる!!"

"I will become stronger! Yes... I will surpass light itself!!

The japanese text still implies Jon will surpass light speed eventually, not that he has done already

Ok. So he's not FTL but it the point still stands that DTK's speed is higher than Satsuki's. And he can increase stats be higher than it was before.

And he also has haxes thanks to Soul Resonance and Madness.
I really wouldnt say that, Satsuki's scaling chain is as follows:

Ryuko is 1% c in her base form without transforming and without having any idea how her powers work
v
Synchronized Ryuko is immensely faster than her base form
v
Mk 1 and 2 Sanageyama speedblitzed Synchronized Ryuko
v
Base Satsuki without Junketsu is fast enough that Mk 1 and 2 Sanageyama cant perceive her even with his absurd enhanced senses, analytical prediction, and instinctive reaction
v
Pre-Harmonization Satsuki casually outsped Ryuko while just testing her powers with Junketsu
v
Post-Three Star Ryuko is equal to a serious Pre-Harmonization Satsuki
v
Post-Harmonization Satsuki is significantly faster than Pre-Harmonization
v
Nui casually speedblitzed Post-Three Star Ryuko and Post-Harmonization Satsuki
v
Mk 3 Elite 4 can keep up with a serious Nui
v
True Synchronized Ryuko is equal to Nui bordering on being faster than her
v
Post-Junketsu Ryuko casually speedblitzed a serious Nui
v
Satsuki is equal to Post-Junketsu Ryuko

Questions brought up in the cast:

-Why did Jon say he had no forgiveness left in the fight
-How do you handle KI's separate timelines
-Would Sabrewulf be able to afflict Jon with his curse
-Would Jon have still won without the blood moon
-If Jon got his organs ripped out, does that mean he'll die too
-How does Anakaris' feat relate to Jon
-Why is RvB next again

answers:

-Because he saw Sabrewulf as a monster who embraced his curse and didn't deserve forgiveness
-They're composited, Sabrewulf is pretty much the same throughout. Swan mentioned Gargos' feat but said Sabrewulf doesn't scale to it.
-Jon is already a werewolf and Sabrewulf's shit takes time to manifest
-Yes
-Probably
-Same thing they said in the episode, they're the same class and both draw power from ki, so it can be compared to get a ballpark estimate
-Same stuff we already knew

I really wouldnt say that, Satsuki's scaling chain is as follows:

Ryuko is 1% c in her base form without transforming and without having any idea how her powers work
v
Synchronized Ryuko is immensely faster than her base form
v
Mk 1 and 2 Sanageyama speedblitzed Synchronized Ryuko
v
Base Satsuki without Junketsu is fast enough that Mk 1 and 2 Sanageyama cant perceive her even with his absurd enhanced senses, analytical prediction, and instinctive reaction
v
Pre-Harmonization Satsuki casually outsped Ryuko while just testing her powers with Junketsu
v
Post-Three Star Ryuko is equal to a serious Pre-Harmonization Satsuki
v
Post-Harmonization Satsuki is significantly faster than Pre-Harmonization
v
Nui casually speedblitzed Post-Three Star Ryuko and Post-Harmonization Satsuki
v
Mk 3 Elite 4 can keep up with a serious Nui
v
True Synchronized Ryuko is equal to Nui bordering on being faster than her
v
Post-Junketsu Ryuko casually speedblitzed a serious Nui
v
Satsuki is equal to Post-Junketsu Ryuko

Ok, so doesn't that mean that Post Junketsu Ryuko is relativistic or am I misinterpreting this?

Yeah its ending next month

If speed were equalized Levi would win pretty handily through a combination of his immensely highr skill and his swords being upgraded to High 7-C when this is all over

Yeah its ending next month

If speed were equalized Levi would win pretty handily through a combination of his immensely highr skill and his swords being upgraded to High 7-C when this is all over
Yeah I typically hear Arima wins handily lol. Imo it's better than Levi vs Roy Mustang tho.

Another AoT mu I'd like to see is Kaneki vs Shinichi.

Finally figured it out lol. Anyways, my TN in all its glory. How it look?

Arima_VS_Levi.jpg

Ken vs Eren is almost definitely going to happen

Also i know i said this before but while EoS Shinichi vs EoS Ken is a stomp, Shinichi would actually do extremely well against Ken's 9-B keys

I just wish there was a good matchup for the son of Lord Death.

One small note: The reason I went with Death the Kid vs Satsuki Kiryuin is because honestly they follow the aspect of the child either carrying on/destroying the legacy their parents left/leave behind. Death the Kid, in the manga, became the Grim Reaper in DWMA after Lord Death died whereas Satsuki Kiryuin destroyed the legacy Ragyo created in order to save the world. Plus, I love a good Guns vs Swords matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back