• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My faith in humanity has been slightly restored since barely anyone is talking about the next DB.

Anyway it's always entertaining to speculate potential match-ups in the future, I'm still holding out for another army DB in the future (I think the last one we got was Ultron Vs Stigma iirc and even then their forces spent most of the fight in the background).

Anyway it's always entertaining to speculate potential match-ups in the future, I'm still holding out for another army DB in the future (I think the last one we got was Ultron Vs Stigma iirc and even then their forces spent most of the fight in the background).
You mean something like Eggman vs Dr. Wily back in the first season?

Well, if they decide to make Sauron vs Lich King (Warcraft), they could bring their armies in the analysis as well.

It would be quite epic to see the army of Mordor clashing with the army of the Scourge.

You mean something like Eggman vs Dr. Wily back in the first season?

Well, if they decide to make Sauron vs Lich King (Warcraft), they could bring their armies in the analysis as well.

It would be quite epic to see the army of Mordor clashing with the army of the Scourge.
As cool as that would be I'm pretty sure Sauron would absolutely stomp Arthus.

As cool as that would be I'm pretty sure Sauron would absolutely stomp Arthus.
I mean it depend, who know if DB's research will interpret the feats in the same way we did.

Even that, maybe they ended up bring stuff that we didn't know before or show that certain profiles were outdated or inaccurate, look at Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia.

Hey, guys. I updated the list for Death Battles I would like to see. You guys might like them:

1. Dio vs. Alucard: Battle of the Iconic Vampires: Anime Edition.

2. Garou vs. Kenpachi: Warriors who want nothing but a strong opponent to satiate their hunger.

3. Parasoul vs. Neo Politan: Femme fatales who are skilled with the umbrella.

4. B.B. Hood vs. Peacock: Little girls + Insanity + Massive Arsenals = Total Destruction.

5. Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin: Children of powerful individuals who carried on/destroyed the legacy their parents had left behind. Which one is better, the President of Honnoji Academy or the Son of Lord Death?

6. Dexter vs. Jimmy: Battle of the kid geniuses of the cartoon world.

7. Powerpuff Girls vs. Crystal Gems: A trio of superpowered kindergarten girls vs. A trio of lesbian space rocks.

8. Randy Cunningham vs. Ladybug: Teenage superheroes fighting off Big Bad's dangerous emotional infections.

9. Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly: With a ton of magic and a joyful personality that makes even the saddest individual smile, theses magical teens are gonna duke it out.

10. Pumpkinhead vs. The Creeper: B-Movie Monster Bash.

11. Erza vs. Saber: Clash of the Waifu Knights.

12. Cyborg vs. Android 17: Hybrids between Man and Machine battle it out.

13. Blade vs Alexander Anderson: Who's the best at hunting Vampires? The Daywalker or the Catholic Priest?

14. Akame vs. Ryuko Matoi: Girls with a black/red color scheme, but different ideologies and fighting styles.

15. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy: Two Angels, one pure and determined and the other being perverted and raunchy, are skilled with marksmanship are gonna shoot it out.

16. Rex Salazar vs. Max Steel: Nanintes vs. T.U.R.B.O Energy. Which one will help these superpowered teens secure a victory?

17. Shirou vs. Hyde: Two teenagers who were thrown into the supernatural world with immense power at their beck and call. Which has the better tool their disposal? The Red Void or the Unlimited Blade Works?

18. Sakura vs. Nami: They may not be able to throw lasers, or fly, destroy mountains but they're far being useless. Who comes out on top? The Navigator of the Straw Hats or the Kunoichi of Team 7?

19. Mighty Mouse vs. Underdog: two anthropomorphic animals with powers that would impress Superman will fight to see who's the mightier superhero.

20. Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphwan: These have excelled in Taekwondo and moved above their natural limits and beyond to become a force to be reckoned with.

Here's two more:

21. Kitana vs Lucina: These princesses would rather kick ass and defend their kingdom than play damsel in distress and go to the gala.

22. Nero vs. Noctis: Both are individuals that have lost their families/friends and have dealt with bitter betrayals from causes they fought for and carved their own paths with a massive arsenal in their disposal.

My faith in humanity has been slightly restored since barely anyone is talking about the next DB.

No it he cares for a shill fight
I think a possible Army vs Army fight is down the line

I still find it funny how bare the profiles for RvB are, when even the previews give more for the teams, like surviving a 50 megaton bomb. Also Lopez might have survived the big bang, it's a bit ambiguous.

I just noticed that there's an entire compilation of them

• Deceptive Tyrants - Frieza vs Megatron
  • Amazing Miracolous - Spider-Man vs Miracolous Ladybug
  • Radiating Wrath - Hulk vs Asura
  • Titanic Shadow - Black Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman
  • Second Legends - Korra vs Delsin
  • Reflection of the Sea - Percy Jackson vs Lapis Lazuli
  • Silent Stare - Itachi Uchiha vs Madoka Orimura
  • Reptilian Instincts - Reptile vs Riptor
  • Marvel For All - Izuku Midoriya vs Kamala Khan
  • Devil May Howl - Dante vs Amaterasu Okami
  • Primed Hunters - Samus Aran vs Megaman Zero
  • A Tale of Ringtails - Sly Cooper vs Rocket Raccoon
  • Sniffle and Cide - Launch vs Genocide Jack

Last edited:
I just noticed that there's an entire compilation of them

• Deceptive Tyrants - Frieza vs Megatron
  • Amazing Miracolous - Spider-Man vs Miracolous Ladybug
  • Radiating Wrath - Hulk vs Asura
  • Titanic Shadow - Black Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman
  • Second Legends - Korra vs Delsin
  • Reflection of the Sea - Percy Jackson vs Lapis Lazuli
  • Silent Stare - Itachi Uchiha vs Madoka Orimura
  • Reptilian Instincts - Reptile vs Riptor
  • Marvel For All - Izuku Midoriya vs Kamala Khan
  • Devil May Howl - Dante vs Amaterasu Okami
  • Primed Hunters - Samus Aran vs Megaman Zero
  • A Tale of Ringtails - Sly Cooper vs Rocket Raccoon
  • Sniffle and Cide - Launch vs Genocide Jack
Yay
Yay
No (Broly vs Asura craps on this)
Yay
Sure (I think Korra vs Rey is inevitable tho)
Nah^10
May
May
Nay (Gon vs Deku plz and thanks)
Naaaay (prefer Dante vs Kratos)
Can't click with this one
Nah (Sly vs Rouge me want)
Why

Hulk vs Asura is the best idea tbh. I don't get Korra vs Delsin, Blake vs Mikasa or Dante vs Amaterasu, and Percy's fight should be Harry. Who is Madoka Orimura?

Hulk was already be used, Broly vs Asura would be better.

Also Dante vs Amaterasu Okami? Yeah i would rather see Dante vs Kratos.

Last edited:
Even though it has the Marvel vs Capcom theme with two rage-powered (anti-)heroes framed for being villains and angry enough to battle gods? What does Broly have over Hulk?
Being new for one.
Broly shares the "Rage filled fighter who get stronger at a rapid rate via anger" Motiff
Also hulk had his best fight already there's no need to bring him back and even for the theme route Hulk shares a deeper one with Nu-Broly if we wanna go there

Last edited:
Question, if you would to ask Yates to make an "what if" music, what would you ask him to do. Personally it would be Yang vs Makoto and Nine vs Irene. Probably need to think of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back