• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both I guess.

Also, I just realized. I kinda wish I could make my own show like this for more obscure matches, if I could act, edit, write, or animate, it would be a fun one off thing.

Pretty sure Rock Lee due to being faster and stronger and Sanji doesn't have a lot of hax that can overcome that stat difference. It won't be an easy fight but pretty sure Lee takes it most of the time.
I mean Sanji may potentially be faster to be honest, between all the LS feats and scaling.

And in terms of strength, while weaker than Lee he is still pretty close, not to mention that his Soba Mask will definitely boost his strength even further.

Wait, I just realized the best match.
Lysithia Fire Emblem vs Ilya from Fate.
Not happening but damn if it isn’t thematic as hell. Winner is hard to gauge since both series’s scaling is a bit weird.

What are the most obscure ideas that you want to happen? Mine is pretty obscure
I can definitely mention quite a few DBs that i would like to see happen, despire their obscurity.

Turok vs Regina (Turok vs Dino Crisis)

Sir Arthur vs Sir Daniel Fortesque (Ghosts 'n Goblins vs MediEvil)

God Emperor of Mankind vs Dark Schneider (Warhammer 40,000 vs Bastard!!)

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Rimuru Tempest (Overlord vs Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)

Tony Tony Chopper vs Amethyst (One Piece vs Steven Universe)

Alice Liddell vs Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee's Alice vs The Evil Within)

Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi (First of the North Star vs Sengoku Basara)

Tiger Mask vs King (Tiger Mask vs Tekken)

Sarevok Anchev vs Magus (Baldur's Gate vs Chrono Trigger)

John Rambo vs John Price (Rambo vs Call of Duty)

I can definitely mention quite a few DBs that i would like to see happen, despire their obscurity.

Turok vs Regina (Turok vs Dino Crisis)

Sir Arthur vs Sir Daniel Fortesque (Ghosts 'n Goblins vs MediEvil)

God Emperor of Mankind vs Dark Schneider (Warhammer 40,000 vs Bastard!!)

Tony Tony Chopper vs Amethyst (One Piece vs Steven Universe)

Alice Liddell vs Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee's Alice vs The Evil Within)

Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi (First of the North Star vs Sengoku Basara)

Tiger Mask vs King (Tiger Mask vs Tekken)

Sarevok Anchev vs Magus (Baldur's Gate vs Chrono Trigger)

John Rambo vs John Price (Rambo vs Call of Duty)
Tiger Mask vs King is a very good match, also, i think Dirk the Daring from Dragon's Lair fits Arthur better as an opponent imho.

Honestly really any fight that involves Touhou is going to be unrequested just due to Touhou being somewhat niche in the west (Though with people campaigning for Reimu in Smash, it is steadily getting bigger)

Actually, Ainz vs Rimuru ain't obscure. It's Ainz's most popular mu by a landslide lol. Both are also fairly known isekai protagonists. If/when Ainz gets in DB, it'll almost certainly be against Rimuru. If not, afaik Ainz's 2nd most popular opponent is Diablo.

I wonder if ya guys remember
0f38de83bdc6e9e5c988eea6628a9b5e14fea000r1-1274-720v2_hq.jpg
these two
Who?

Actually, Ainz vs Rimuru ain't obscure. It's Ainz's most popular mu by a landslide lol. Both are also fairly known isekai protagonists. If/when Ainz gets in DB, it'll almost certainly be against Rimuru. If not, afaik Ainz's 2nd most popular opponent is Diablo.
Another Raven vs Twilight but Isekai male protagonists

What are some good Death Races you think could happen sometime down the line? Personally I have a few good ones such as Motorcycles (Yang with Bumbleby, Shadow the hedgehog with his bike, Ghost Rider, Lobo and Wario with his bike) Speedsters (Sonic, Flash, Speedy Gonzales, Aya Shameimaru, and Rainbow Dash) and Witches (Marisa Kirisame, Gruntilda, Ako, Kiki and Harry Potter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back