• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish there was a good matchup for the son of Lord Death.

One small note: The reason I went with Death the Kid vs Satsuki Kiryuin is because honestly they follow the aspect of the child either carrying on/destroying the legacy their parents left/leave behind. Death the Kid, in the manga, became the Grim Reaper in DWMA after Lord Death died whereas Satsuki Kiryuin destroyed the legacy Ragyo created in order to save the world. Plus, I love a good Guns vs Swords matchup.
i've seen him pit agaisnt Stocking from PSG

true
any who Who should Sakura Haruno fight
You mean Aqua (Konosuba) vs Esdeath or Sakura Haruno?

AFAIK this Sakura will fight Rukia Kuchiki or Rin Tohsaka.

(Poor Tsukihime when Fate and Tsukihime are from Type Moon / Nasuverse but got way different receptions.

I am still waiting if anyone would notice Saitama vs Shiki Tohno as anime young male protagonists who are memetised for "defeating any enemy in one attack")

I hear Aqua fighting Cirno or Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei). Or even Elsa (Frozen) or Lana (Hyrule Warriors).

Last edited:
The main protagonists and main antagonists scale from Garterbelt who has Large Planet level durability (Tanked a meteor that wiped the surface of the planet in his base form just after becoming an emissary for God)

And I hate how the links above do not work.

Is it wrong that I wanna see Pit fight against Panty?

Also, Death the Kid vs. Stocking is an even bigger stomp than him vs Satsuki (and I still think he'd win against her by relying on equal speed, stat boosting, range and hax).

Last edited:
I kind of want to see Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy) return to face her, but I don't think they have any thematic connections.
Tifa may face Hibiki Tachibana but sadly this will lead to another loss for the FF7 character.

This said Tifa and Sakura Haruno really gets no apparent close connections.

Now how is a South Park character going to come to Death Battle and who will be fighting against whom?

Tifa may face Hibiki Tachibana but sadly this will lead to another loss for the FF7 character.

This said Tifa and Sakura Haruno really gets no apparent close connections.

Now how is a South Park character going to come to Death Battle and who will be fighting against whom?
Hibiki is not even an option DB probably has no clue on her nor either gal share any connections

Hibiki Tachibana is not even an option DB probably has no clue on her nor either gal share any connections
Maybe Senki Zesshou Symphogear is too obscure in the United States. In contrast with its presence and commercial success in Asia.
And they know Blake Belladonna vs Inuyasha (Character) as a thing on DBX.

I'm sure we have a couple of stellar punchy girls death battle candidates.

All said, what "animal" vs "insect" death battle matchups can you think of? Which can be the coming one or two episode after Red Team vs Blue Team?

Hey, guys. I updated the list for Death Battles I would like to see. You guys might like them:

1. Dio vs. Alucard: Battle of the Iconic Vampires: Anime Edition.

2. Garou vs. Kenpachi: Warriors who want nothing but a strong opponent to satiate their hunger.

3. Parasoul vs. Neo Politan: Femme fatales who are skilled with the umbrella.

4. B.B. Hood vs. Peacock: Little girls + Insanity + Massive Arsenals = Total Destruction.

5. Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin: Children of powerful individuals who carried on/destroyed the legacy their parents had left behind. Which one is better, the President of Honnoji Academy or the Son of Lord Death?

6. Dexter vs. Jimmy: Battle of the kid geniuses of the cartoon world.

7. Powerpuff Girls vs. Crystal Gems: A trio of superpowered kindergarten girls vs. A trio of lesbian space rocks.

8. Randy Cunningham vs. Ladybug: Teenage superheroes fighting off Big Bad's dangerous emotional infections.

9. Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly: With a ton of magic and a joyful personality that makes even the saddest individual smile, theses magical teens are gonna duke it out.

10. Pumpkinhead vs. The Creeper: B-Movie Monster Bash.

11. Erza vs. Saber: Clash of the Waifu Knights.

12. Cyborg vs. Android 17: Hybrids between Man and Machine battle it out.

13. Blade vs Alexander Anderson: Who's the best at hunting Vampires? The Daywalker or the Catholic Priest?

14. Akame vs. Ryuko Matoi: Girls with a black/red color scheme, but different ideologies and fighting styles.

15. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy: Two Angels, one pure and determined and the other being perverted and raunchy, are skilled with marksmanship are gonna shoot it out.

16. Rex Salazar vs. Max Steel: Nanintes vs. T.U.R.B.O Energy. Which one will help these superpowered teens secure a victory?

17. Shirou vs. Hyde: Two teenagers who were thrown into the supernatural world with immense power at their beck and call. Which has the better tool their disposal? The Red Void or the Unlimited Blade Works?

18. Sakura vs. Nami: They may not be able to throw lasers, or fly, destroy mountains but they're far being useless. Who comes out on top? The Navigator of the Straw Hats or the Kunoichi of Team 7?

19. Mighty Mouse vs. Underdog: two anthropomorphic animals with powers that would impress Superman will fight to see who's the mightier superhero.

20. Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphwan: These have excelled in Taekwondo and moved above their natural limits and beyond to become a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back