• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Kid is going to be downgraded AP-wise Satsuki blitzes and stomps

Really? Because from what we learned in Venom vs Crona, Crona's AP was able to reach moon level thanks to the mad blood. And because Kid and Black☆Star fought against them on the Moon in the manga, Kid's AP should be comparable to Crona's.

Speed wise, Black☆Star was able to deflect beams of light in manga. Since DTK was able to keep up with Black☆Star easily, that means his speed should be comparable to Black☆Star's.

Not only that, but Kid has a lot of hax: he can increase his AP/Speed to match the Kiryuin with Soul Resonance, Madness of Order, Lines of Sanzu, a d has access to BREW.

And finally, if I'm remembering it correctly, Death the Kid's attacks woul bypass Satsuki's durability thanks to the fact that a meister's attacks can harm the soul directly.

Yeah DB has Soul Eater at like City-Island and FTL IIRC
Lifting strength

Boomstick: And Crona's been able to make enough Mad Blood to crush a whole goddamn Ukrainian city!

Wiz: While this city isn't named, we can use a similar metropolitan area in Ukraine, Kiev, for instance. With this in mind, Crona must created over nine trillion tons of black blood. Enough to fill over six billion Olympic swimming pools.

Speed

Wiz: Crona and Ragnarok have held their own against multiple Death Academy students, including Maka, Death the Kid and Black☆Star.

Boomstick: Sometimes all at once!

Wiz: Kid once flew from Nevada to Egypt in less than a minute, and Black☆Star is even faster. He's dodged lasers, and been tracked moving over twenty kilometers in six microseconds while approaching Baba Yaga Castle.

Popup: While the exact unit of measurement is not shown for this feat, Soul Eater uses metric units and most conventional radar systems have ranges of several dozen kilometers. Given the visual distance Black☆Star traveled, the kilometer unit is the most likely to apply.

Popup: The lasers Black☆Star dodged were bendable using light refraction techniques, indicating they possess attributes of normal light.

Attack Potency

Wiz: ... in order to engulf the moon, Crona's sonic waves must've reached over two hundred seventy-five decibels.

(Ditto)

Wiz: Sure, two hundred seventy-five doesn't seem that much more than two hundred forty-four, but decibels increase on a logarithmic rate, this means Crona's sound attack was actually over a thousand times stronger (than about two hundred forty-four decibels for Venom).

But that's not the same as what is put on old website, where he's put at Island level at best. And like I said earlier, Kid has ways of boosting his already insane speed and stregth to overwhelm the Kiryuin.
I mean that really wont help when on top of being as fast as him from the start he would get offed by Satsuki's aura shockwaves immdiately

I mean that really wont help when on top of being as fast as him from the start he would get offed by Satsuki's aura shockwaves immdiately

Not unless he uses Madness, which basically makes her aura a moot point. Along with the fact that she doesn't have have any defense against Kid's attacks that can harm her soul directly.

She doesnt even have to do that, just having the will to fight causes it, she did that in the first fight with ryuko and even against uzus gang ad a kid

How would madness prevent her from existing?

What I mean is that it would allow Kid to withstand the shockwaves triggered by her willpower.

She doesnt even have to do that, just having the will to fight causes it, she did that in the first fight with ryuko and even against uzus gang ad a kid

Even if she does use it, Kid can use his skateboard to avoid or he can use barriers like Lord Death to withstand it.

On top of that, Kid can heal from damage while Satsuki can't.

As far as i recall Kid's madness of order only affects humans and it's not something he'd ever use. ( even when it could have overpowered Kishin's madness of fear he refused to use it, because it would turn humanity into mindless puppets.)

As far as i recall Kid's madness of order only affects humans and it's not something he'd ever use. ( even when it could have overpowered Kishin's madness of fear he refused to use it, because it would turn humanity into mindless puppets.)

Even so, the wavelength helps boost his stats so it still counts.

Seeing as the shockwaves have an aoe of tens of kilometers I dont see how he could avoid it

He can use the same barriers that Lord Death has. Satsuki can use shockwaves all she wants, if Kid can keep the barriers up, he'll be fine (probably).

Even so, the wavelength helps boost his stats so it still counts.

He can use the same barriers that Lord Death has. Satsuki can use shockwaves all she wants, if Kid can keep the barriers up, he'll be fine (probably).
I mean if the AP gap is large between them, barriers won't really help. They'd get destroyed immediately.

Ok, fair enough, but like I said, Kid has ways to boost his stats (Soul Resonance, BREW, Lines Of Sanzu) to not overpower Satsuki, but enough to keep her on guard.

I'll admit, Satsuki does seem to have the Strength advantage to a T.

But I also believe that Kid has ways to work around that thanks to having the Speed advantage.

Ok. So he's not FTL but it the point still stands that DTK's speed is higher than Satsuki's. And he can increase stats be higher than it was before.

And he also has haxes thanks to Soul Resonance and Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back