• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you guys left out how brutal that decapitation was. I expected the head being sliced off or even ripped off. Not freaking bit off, holy crap. And that was several bites at that.

The research was surprisingly good for Jon, though there are a few more things they could have taken from the All About Vampire Hunter guide they used.
I also don't really like that they mixed games, ovas, comics, mangas, shitty USA toon and more, but for the sake of the show I'll acept it.

The research was surprisingly good for Jon, though there are a few more things they could have taken from the All About Vampire Hunter guide they used.
I also don't really like that they mixed games, ovas, comics, mangas, shitty USA toon and more, but for the sake of the show I'll acept it.
To be fair, they mostly took feats from the games, with the rest being supplementary material used to confirm what the games said. Ultraguy's blog even confirmed this.

Yes, I wasn't contesting that (even though is questionable if Q-Bee lifted the aircraft all by herself) but I'm kind of fixated on these thing

as said nice fight
so to recap
Beerus vs Galaxia
Zuko vs Todoroki
The Flash(Wally West) vs Archie Sonic
Red Hood vs Winter Soldier
Crona vs Venom
Jon Taliban vs Sabrewulf
RvB Shill episode
Rock Lee vs Sanji
?
Season Finale?

a0db0cc4-f225-4a13-bd32-8149e4c1f47f

Yes, I wasn't contesting that (even though is questionable if Q-Bee lifted the aircraft all by herself) but I'm kind of fixated on these thing
I have more to speak about the size of the bee hive aircraft when this will make the size of a soul bee exaggerated. Refer to my blog for details.

Ok.
It was good, deems decently rewatchable. Lotta blood, furries will love it.
By furries you mean meat and entrails lovers?

That happens in the comics, therefore it shouldn't even be considered for a profile based on games (the current Darkstalkers profiles are pseudo composites of games, comics and ovas).
The profile also links the ending on Drakstalkers 2, in which Huitzil kills Pyron, then reunites with its siblings in Mexico, a completely different scene.

Do we even have a canon blog or something for Darkstalkers or anything? If not, I am not opposed to using complementary material to complement profiles. Wouldn't be the first game to do so on site. If anything, I think Fighting Game verses need this the most. And while not everyone is as strong as each other, speed has never really been something that has been stated to be rank based and as such characters can consistently keep up with higher tiered characters even if they can't match their power.

I've been planning to do some revisions with Darkstalkers and I might start them before I planned, given the interest people shown with this Death Battle episode (And thanks to Jasonsith, who made useful calcs). The games themselves and a couple of official guides of the time (Mainly All About Vampire Hunter) can provide enough material to cover the profiles, especially since Udon comics, Ovas and Manga all tell different things (Udon comics even between each other, if we count the Street Fighter crossover).
Btw Darkstalkers canon isn't really complicated, it's just Darkstalkers 2 (which rewrites the first, like SF Alpha) and Darkstalkers 3, with the guides providing details and extended informations about the chatacters, the world(s) and how the events have proceeded between the two games

Huh okay! I’m interested to see BB Hood vs Peacock so perhaps that can happen down the line.

Also does Death Battle take BFR into equation? I know this may be a dumb question but I for the life of me can’t remember

Huh okay! I’m interested to see BB Hood vs Peacock so perhaps that can happen down the line.

Also does Death Battle take BFR into equation? I know this may be a dumb question but I for the life of me can’t remember
if the match is an incon or bfr they find a weird way to make it so that one of them still die

if the match is an incon or bfr they find a weird way to make it so that one of them still die
Well if that BFR is one such that the loser can never get out (or die and revive and die again forever) I am sure Death Battle will implement that. AFAIK Starscream spark is trapped in the tummy of Rainbow Dash and Thanos is trapped in the Omega Sanction.

Well if that BFR is one such that the loser can never get out (or die and revive and die again forever) I am sure Death Battle will implement that. AFAIK Starscream spark is trapped in the tummy of Rainbow Dash and Thanos is trapped in the Omega Sanction.

They said in a Q&A that Starscream is still screwed even if he leaves the stomach since the only piece of tech seen in MLP, up to that point, was a sewing machine. I guess with no way fo fight back, they still consider him the loser. Pretty interesting detail to think about really.

They said in a Q&A that Starscream is still screwed even if he leaves the stomach since the only piece of tech seen in MLP, up to that point, was a sewing machine. I guess with no way fo fight back, they still consider him the loser. Pretty interesting detail to think about really.
I almost completely forgot that Rainbow Dash ate Star Scream. That fight sure was something.
Well it was a fight he should’ve won but early DB

I guess B.B considering the speed argument used in the last episode.

So B.B. would have the speed advantage....so I gues that means Peacock would have the advantage with AP as she can fight Cerebella and the Skullgirl Marie, who could throw the Medici Tower like a beach ball.

She would also have the versatility advantage thanks to her arsenal.

@Deadpool

Does he? Starscream has been shown to be far weaker than him and only really gets ahead because his null ray incapacitates machinery. Plus, RD's 26.5 Teraton feat with the Sonic Rainboom was from when she was a child, she's likely gotten far stronger since then.

But above all else, Starscream can't hit RD no matter how hard he tries. Since SS is an F-15 Eagle fighter jet, his top speed is around Mach 2.5. Rainbow Dash is definitely faster than 3.56 c, or around Mach 3.11 million. That's a 1.25 MILLION times speed difference, well above the point of a blitz. It may take some time, but RD should have been able to defeat SS eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back